Comms ban and online multiplayer

Discus and support Comms ban and online multiplayer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have just got a comms ban for arguing with some kid, which is fair.. it then tells me i cant log into xbox live services and gives me an emforcement... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AroNinja91, Jun 11, 2019.

1. AroNinja91
    AroNinja91 Guest

I have just got a comms ban for arguing with some kid, which is fair.. it then tells me i cant log into xbox live services and gives me an emforcement screen on games like rocket league and warface, i have spoken to support and they told me to contact
    enforcement as all they can see is there is a comms ban, and it must be a mistake.. to which i cannot because there is no enforcement contact!?? I payed for my console, i payed for game pass and gold.. so why cant i access it? This is a joke!!

:)

AroNinja91, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

You would have to go the Xbox Enforcement website to get information on your account. It's best to just move on and not argue with others or engage in any negative activity.
  3. Severeheadcase Win User

@AroNinja91 I understand your frustration so I will try and explain what's likely happened.

Microsoft/Xbox have recently changed their rules on bans through a new code of conduct called the Community Standards for Xbox. In place of the old life time ban Microsoft/Xbox have implemented a fairer range of bans including your 24 hour ban.

Off the back of this they have tighten up on what is considered a ban-able offence. Some may find this too draconian, tough, harsh or even unwarranted, whereas some may find it justified even deserved - what ever your thoughts they are there to protect
    everyone including yourself. Remember, the Xbox online community should be a friendly welcoming place for all ages, and Minecraft does attract a lot of very young children.

Unfortunately not everyone finds arguing online acceptable, and especially what is often said in the heat of the moment.

I suggest you serve your 24 hour ban and take it on the chin, it's not a lifetime ban and its only to point out where you potentially went wrong. I hope that helps explain a little more even if you don't accept it.

I would also suggest you take a look at the new community standard by going to https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-standards

Good luck

@severheadase (Xbox Ambassador)
  4. IndoorPlains400 Win User

I have just got a comms ban for arguing with some kid, which is fair.. it then tells me i cant log into xbox live services and gives me an emforcement screen on games like rocket league and warface, i have spoken to support and they told me to contact
    enforcement as all they can see is there is a comms ban, and it must be a mistake.. to which i cannot because there is no enforcement contact!?? I payed for my console, i payed for game pass and gold.. so why cant i access it? This is a joke!!
    Minecraft
  5. IndoorPlains400 Win User

Minecraft
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Going forward, I would say just don't respond to people if you are getting offensive messages or messages that are just being sent to start an argument or have insults. If you respond, you have a high liklihood of receiving a communication ban yourself,
    if you get involved with negative statements, insults or arguments. The best thing is just not to respond and save yourself this headache. If the messages are particularly bad, block and report the user.
Thema:

1. Comms ban and online multiplayer - Similar Threads - Comms ban online

2. Comms ban not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comms ban not working: recently my friend was in a game of rainbow six siege ranked and after the game a member of the losing team kept messaging him using racial and homophobic slurs, my friend reported all of the bad...
  3. Stupid Comm Bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stupid Comm Bans: So get team killed and harassed by someone playing Siege. I send one message and I get a comm ban. Playing a mature game should be able to talk like an an adult and not get banned, especially when...
  4. Comm banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm banned?: I already made a post about this and it got replied to an locked. I can clearly see how well xbox treats its loyal customers. I wanted to know the exact reason I got comm banned. What word did i...
  5. Why was I comm banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I comm banned?: Some kid called me trash and I proceeded to tell him that he has no rank therefore he has no right to talk garbage and think he's better than everyone else. Shortly after I get a comm ban.... Why?...
  6. i got comms banned,for reasonable yet dumb reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got comms banned,for reasonable yet dumb reasons: ok quick story is I was going through the rainbow six siege official club, when I saw a post asking for a server stresser/d doser. so me being me, I dm him say he's a sore loser(in less kind...
  7. Help. Little brother false comm banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. Little brother false comm banned: Hello. Recently,my little brother was communication banned on xbox. Heres a backstory. Someone was calling people in Rainbow six Siege [Mod Removed - Inappropriate],and saying they were autistic....
  8. Have comms ban after not being online for 3 days?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have comms ban after not being online for 3 days?: Due to Hurricane Harvey I have been offline for 3 days and before my wifi shut down everything was fine but today when I logged on I had a comms ban? I can not file a Case review because I have a...
  9. Still Online/Comm banned after due date and time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still Online/Comm banned after due date and time.: I was suspended on 7-7-17 and now its 7-21-17 and im still suspended and cannot message people. I can play still play online games after the ban but I can't speak or msg people. Pls help....
  10. Comms ban And online suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comms ban And online suspension: Can you please help i got spammed with reports the other day by some person on ea sports ufc 2 and everytime i beat him in the game he'll report my name and accuse me for cheating and harrassment...