Comms ban not working

Discus and support Comms ban not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; recently my friend was in a game of rainbow six siege ranked and after the game a member of the losing team kept messaging him using racial and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NLH1, Oct 26, 2019.

1. NLH1
    NLH1 Guest

Comms ban not working

recently my friend was in a game of rainbow six siege ranked and after the game a member of the losing team kept messaging him using racial and homophobic slurs, my friend reported all of the bad messages individually, reported him for comms and also spamming
    and yet this guy still isn't banned. what can can he do to get this guy the enforcement he deserves? also I have evidence if needed.

:)

2. feffreyfeffrey Win User

Comms ban not working

You aren't always notified that a players has been com banned there have been times where Ive reported players but wasn't notified that action has been taken
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Comms ban not working

4. XBA_Hype Win User

Comms ban not working

the xbox community is massive so reports can take a little time to be looked into. all reports are looked at and dealt with.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Comms ban not working

What s been done is what you should do. Tell your friend to block the player and they will not be able to communicate with them any longer.
  6. WPAK Win User

Comms ban not working

Hi there,

keep in mind that it may take quite some time before it's looked into, but it will be looked into.

The only thing that can be done, is what your friend already did which is to report the messages and don't engage, if it continues your friend can also block the person.

No other things are needed.
Thema:

Comms ban not working

1. Comms ban not working - Similar Threads - Comms ban working

2. Stupid Comm Bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stupid Comm Bans: So get team killed and harassed by someone playing Siege. I send one message and I get a comm ban. Playing a mature game should be able to talk like an an adult and not get banned, especially when...
  3. Comm banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm banned?: I already made a post about this and it got replied to an locked. I can clearly see how well xbox treats its loyal customers. I wanted to know the exact reason I got comm banned. What word did i...
  4. Why was I comm banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I comm banned?: Some kid called me trash and I proceeded to tell him that he has no rank therefore he has no right to talk garbage and think he's better than everyone else. Shortly after I get a comm ban.... Why?...
  5. i got comms banned,for reasonable yet dumb reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got comms banned,for reasonable yet dumb reasons: ok quick story is I was going through the rainbow six siege official club, when I saw a post asking for a server stresser/d doser. so me being me, I dm him say he's a sore loser(in less kind...
  6. Help. Little brother false comm banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. Little brother false comm banned: Hello. Recently,my little brother was communication banned on xbox. Heres a backstory. Someone was calling people in Rainbow six Siege [Mod Removed - Inappropriate],and saying they were autistic....
  7. Got comms banned for a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got comms banned for a joke: I was comms banned for making a joke and using the word [Mod Removed-TOU/COC] because someone's name was [Mod Removed-TOU/COC] the joke I made was I the king of[Mod Removed-TOU/COC] hereby order...
  8. comm bans question

in XBoX on Consoles
    comm bans question: so a while back i was dumb like a year ago and got 2 comm bans back to back. not that i’d ever repeat my mistakes but do comm bans get noted on your account forever? or do they eventually get...
  9. Comm banned for no reason with weird effect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm banned for no reason with weird effect: Was recently away for a week doing something with family and when i came back i tried joining a party with friends, i messaged them, invited them and got them in but when they joined it wasnt...
  10. lifted communications ban, comms still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    lifted communications ban, comms still not working: hoping someone can help me out with some info, i got a comms ban for 24hrs (unsure why), it was lifted over 15hrs ago and i have reset my xbox (hard reset) countless times now and my party chat is...