Comms bans. Any way to dispute them and appeal to get rid of them?

Discus and support Comms bans. Any way to dispute them and appeal to get rid of them? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, so I recently got a comms ban I feel like I didn't deserve. I wondered if there's any way I can appeal to get rid of it. I've gotten two before... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cr4zyyK1lljoy, May 12, 2019.

1. Comms bans. Any way to dispute them and appeal to get rid of them?

Hi, so I recently got a comms ban I feel like I didn't deserve. I wondered if there's any way I can appeal to get rid of it. I've gotten two before which might make it so I can't even if there is a way but I deserved those ones. However this recent one was
    just wrongfully put on me. As there's no context to the ban besides what's in the message.

Hoping someone can help or at least explain if I can do anything or not.

:)

Cr4zyyK1lljoy, May 12, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

You can start a case review on enforcement.xbox.com if the ban is longer than 24 hours. the enforcement team will then check your case, and if appeal is successful, it will be removed.
  3. sicken canable Win User

My brother got communication ban for something that he never did. So he whent to xbox enforcement and appealed their decision.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We do appreciat you posting here on Xbox Forums. At this time, however, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums. I recommend visiting our Enforcement website for all
    info regarding Bans/Suspensions.

If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website.

You can find steps for submitting a case review here: https://enforcement.xbox.com

To see how to submit a case review, please check out the following link:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto?length=4#sub-topic0-6

In regards to
    travisstout
    post, I understand that getting a temporary suspension on your account can be frustrating, however, you must remember to follow the

Xbox Forum Guidelines
    when posting. Please keep this in mind for any future posts.

I hope this helps. Thank you for again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  5. travisstout1 Win User

Oh yeah the enforcement team is great...lmao. i recently got banned for using the word
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]. Not in a context of im going to or i will. But in the context of what happened to you was
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]. My case was upheld somehow. But it is perfectly fine for them to sell the song titled
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] by nirvana. Not just the song but as downloadable content for a game. So apparently as customers of microsoft we are beneath them. And
    they can do as they please. The ban i got and was upheld is the entire reason that they are losing me as a customer. And ive been here since literal day 1. I would personally love to speak to a member of this shadow organization known as the enforcement team
    but you cant. And they wont actually do anything about your case infortunately. Theyll just tell you well it
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] for you. I mean i even have messages from their chat team dumbfounded by my getting banned. I havent actually found a single person who will tell me what i said is a ban worthy offense.
    So please if anyone from the enforcement team sees this i would like an explanation as well.
  6. Hotel Actual Win User

The best way to avoid comm bans is to avoid including profanity in messages and voice chat in public lobbies.

You can read more about enforcement here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-account/xbox-live-membership/account-suspensions-and-console-bans-1
Thema:

1. Comms bans. Any way to dispute them and appeal to get rid of them? - Similar Threads - Comms bans dispute

2. Ive been comm banned for having a inappropriate profile pictyre

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been comm banned for having a inappropriate profile pictyre: so ill admit yea i had a bad profile picture and it got banned, i expected that but i got comm banned for it, me and my friends have had our pictures taken down multiple times before so why now...
  3. Comm ban for use of an a acronym

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comm ban for use of an a acronym: I played a guy online the other day and he very obviously had high latency and packet loss due to a connection issue. I asked the guy what was up , he answered with a smart remark, then I replied...
  4. Cant send messages but I'm not comms banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send messages but I'm not comms banned.: I have multiple accounts on my xbox one. One of my side accounts cant messages but all of my other accounts can. I havent texted anyone on the account that I have the problem with since the day...
  5. Xbox one comms ban and the impunity of an offender on ESO

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one comms ban and the impunity of an offender on ESO: Where is link to put me on the enforcement forum? I must discuss this topic of a person who got me and 8 others comms banned while playing ESO. This person seems to be an embassador or a unique...
  6. Comm banned for reporting a cheater

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm banned for reporting a cheater: Today I am comm banned for a day after messaging a cheater today on the Xbox live. Playing battlefield V we were in a game where the objective was to plant explosives on objectives. The player...
  7. comm banned for an invalid reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    comm banned for an invalid reason: i was comm banned for 2 weeks over a convo where i asked why this guy in my call of duty match why he kept killing himself, and he reported my message because he was mad i guess. I filed a case...
  8. Received comms ban on console, but cannot see any reason on enforcement.xbox.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Received comms ban on console, but cannot see any reason on enforcement.xbox.com: Today I received a comms ban on my Xbox One; I'm not sure entirely why. However, when I log into enforcement.xbox.com, there are no active bans listed -- and hence I cannot see why I was banned,...
  9. Comms Ban/enforcement dispute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comms Ban/enforcement dispute: I loaded into a game of fortnite on “save the world.” One of the other players kept trying to start the mission without allowing us to build any defenses to allow us to pass. I posted in game chat...
  10. Comms Ban/enforcement dispute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comms Ban/enforcement dispute: I loaded into a game of fortnite on “save the world.” One of the other players kept trying to start the mission without allowing us to build any defenses to allow us to pass. I posted in game chat...