communication and online play suspention

Discus and support communication and online play suspention in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, i would like to ask if it is possible to revoke the suspension on my account DANK skrach, My friend has been spamming me with racial slurs such... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by poiuytfgh, Nov 26, 2021.

1. poiuytfgh
    poiuytfgh Guest

Hello, i would like to ask if it is possible to revoke the suspension on my account DANK skrach, My friend has been spamming me with racial slurs such as the N-word, I have reported him multiple times for racism/ hate speech and he did not get suspended. he reported me for bullying and harassment and i had never bullied him, or sent threats, i got a 14 day suspention that lifts on 12/6/21, and i do not like the way that this suspension/banning system works. If anybody can help me please leave a reply. Thank you.

(The person that has reported me multiple times' gamertag is [mod removed])

(P.S. sorry if this made you confused, as I am very tired.)

:)

poiuytfgh, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Communication Suspention

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately no one here can help with enforcement actions. You'll need to log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and click the hammer icon to see the reason for the action and open a case review
    with the PET
  4. BigMouthChicken Win User

Suspention

How do i get rid of a suspention? I want to play with my freinds
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Why am I Banned?

They wont reduce your suspention
  6. WMDBIoodHunter Win User

XBLPET: I reported a guy because all he was doing is cheating and **** and I get in trouble.

If someone harasses you online just report that person from your console or block that person from further abuse, that is all you can do as customer of xbox live service. Read the Code of Conduct and enjoy gaming!
    It's as I said I did repot him and after I did I get suspended for messaging which I don't message anyone unless I play ESO and try to help new players or talk to my friends. So where I get a communication suspention is wrong I didn't do anything bad but
    try to help the community from people like that one guy. If the report feature don't work why have it then?

I was an ambassador up untill I got a xbox one that is when I get these stupid suspentions. I went on the site ans helped people but I pay $600 for a tav and Xbox just to get suspended and lose the ability to help others and get trwated like crap from the
    XBLPET.
Thema:

1. communication and online play suspention - Similar Threads - communication online play

2. Communication online ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Communication online ban: So playing gta5 online selling stock. I come across a griefer on mk 2 oppresser held my own got to destination. Griefer wasn't very happy he decided to ghost mode an try doing me I still had the...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 PC (Windows 10) Online "Feature locked. There was an error communicating...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 PC (Windows 10) Online "Feature locked. There was an error communicating...: Hello, I decided to subscribe to the Xbox Game Pass for PC to be able to play Forza Horizon 4 (Standard Edition). It was going well for about 10 days, however it then stopped working online....
  4. Sexual communication online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sexual communication online: Hello, I was in a party with three people I had met the day prior in an online game. One of the guys, I won't discuss names or publicly shame here, was using inappropriate language in the party...
  5. Communication suspension, but can't play online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication suspension, but can't play online?: So I was just communication suspended for sending 2 texts and whatever I fought it and they didn't care that is was self defence. My main issue is it's a COMMUNICATION SUSPENSION and I cannot play...
  6. XBOX WONT LET ME PLAY ONLINE IN NBA 2K17 FOR A COMMUNICATION BAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX WONT LET ME PLAY ONLINE IN NBA 2K17 FOR A COMMUNICATION BAN: I got communication banned because someone was trash talking me and I used profanity. As a result of this, I can't send messages or talk in parties for a week, but ever since this happened, I...
  7. Communication Ban Means I cant play online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban Means I cant play online?: Hello, I was wondering who to contact or if anything can be done regarding my suspension. My issue is that I've not played xbox in a solid 2 months, I just came back to play fifa pro clubs today,...
  8. My communication ban is not letting me play online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My communication ban is not letting me play online games: ok so I was playing for Honor. Dueled this one guy and beat him seven matches in a row. He got mad and messaged me saying I was cheating. I responded saying how he just sucks at the game. (I suck,...
  9. A few days ago I got a communications suspension notice, and I can not play online now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    A few days ago I got a communications suspension notice, and I can not play online now.: A few days ago I had noticed that I could not invite any of my friends to my game or party. I also can not play online. At the time I figured that it was just some weird glitch or something that...
  10. My account is suspended for communications only but yet I can not play online at all. Need ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is suspended for communications only but yet I can not play online at all. Need ...: As title states my account has a suspension for communications only and can not play online at all. Had a case review done and it says decision upheld. I need to get this figured out as I am...