Communication Ban Abused harassed

Discus and support Communication Ban Abused harassed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been Playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 for a while today July 30, 2019 and just at 12am July 31, 2012 I noticed I got Harassed in my communication... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ParanoiaHades25, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Communication Ban Abused harassed

I've been Playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 for a while today July 30, 2019 and just at 12am July 31, 2012 I noticed I got Harassed in my communication and got banned just for Talking. I want to know why your allowing this to happen letting players who can't
    learn to control their emotions take advantage report innocent players. I have been abused way too many times and I am getting Upset because your allowing Players take advantage of your System.

Please fix your Report system I and a lot of other players are getting really upset that you are not doing nothing about this issue to fix the Player Report system for Xbox Live.

:)

ParanoiaHades25, Aug 2, 2019
  2. ACE 232511 Win User

Xbox enforcement could be a bit more professional

Hello i was banned for hassment abuse & threatening. but i did not i have a communication banned. so how could i harass someone when i dont have the feature to message people. this report happened 3 days after my communication banned. i wasnt online until
    3 hours after i got notified for harassment abuse. plus theres no evidence of me abusing or threatening anyone. xbox enforcement team please review my case again
    the same happened to me, i was comm banned and then a week later i was banned for harassment, abuse and threats makes no sense
  3. l0rd M0NEY Win User

Xbox enforcement could be a bit more professional

Hello i was banned for hassment abuse & threatening. but i did not i have a communication banned. so how could i harass someone when i dont have the feature to message people. this report happened 3 days after my communication banned. i wasnt online until
    3 hours after i got notified for harassment abuse. plus theres no evidence of me abusing or threatening anyone. xbox enforcement team please review my case again
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

When you were "Talking" did you say anything that violated the Terms of Use? All reports are investigated and if a violation is found only then are you banned.

Your best option to being harassed is to block and report the players, which is likely what happened to you. You responded, they reported.

Enforcement doesn't care "who started it", they only respond to the reported communication.

This link has the Terms you agreed to when you signed up for Live and the communication system.

Terms of Use
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Hi there sandy the hippy has some good advice, and I'd just like to add that any account that breaches the community guidelines, terms
    of use, etc is subject to enforcement action, it doesn't matter who (brother, sister, aunt, uncle etc)/what (cat, dog, fish, etc) sent the message or said what ever was said it is your account and you are responsible for it.
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

The only place you can get information on any suspension is >>enforcement webpage<<

You should note that people are NOT banned purely because they are reported.

Every report is investigated, and action is only taken if code of conduct has been violated.

I suggest you familiarise yourself with >>Community guidelines<< so you understand why you receive action
Thema:

1. Communication Ban Abused harassed - Similar Threads - Communication Ban Abused

2. Xbox request: Communication bans are rediculous.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox request: Communication bans are rediculous.: Hi, I recently was communication banned for saying the word "asshole" in an Xbox live message. I never even said he is an asshole I just had he was acting like one, and then I get banned...
  3. Get it by communication banned for 1 day

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get it by communication banned for 1 day: hello my username is chilling, 194 I recently got banned today due to inappropriate communication which I did not really understand why I usually don't really send hateful messages to people but...
  4. [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] Communications ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] Communications ban: I got communications banned because [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] reported that I said I would snap his neck and told him to [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]. How long am I banned? Please...
  5. Communication banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication banned: OK so about 2 days ago something popped please note you account about enforcement action . Shortly after I could not hear nor talk in party chat also could not send messages Anyway , I had...
  6. WHY IS THE COMMUNICATION BAN SYSTEM SO BAD!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THE COMMUNICATION BAN SYSTEM SO BAD!: Ok, so I got a 2 day ban because I cursed out a guy on chat because he was bad. (Not gonna put it down here because who knows how xbox will [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] again.) So if you could...
  7. Communication Ban- Abuse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication Ban- Abuse: I'll keep this simple.... I messaged a user due to the fact he was screaming profanity, that was coming out of my TV. The normal "you're trash and 1v1 me" pursued. The next message that the user...
  8. Served time for communication ban and abuse ban, still can’t talk to anyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Served time for communication ban and abuse ban, still can’t talk to anyone: So on October 13th, I was given a 2 week communication ban so I just waited and 2 days later I receive a ban for abuse which is just an extra 2 days to my communication ban. I’ve served the time...
  9. how can i get banned for abuse when i have a communications ban inplace

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get banned for abuse when i have a communications ban inplace: seriously I'm really getting fed up with this pathetic ban system thats in place I already have a communication ban in place for practically nothing and now I receive a message saying my account...
  10. I have got a suspension for griefing trolling abuse threats and communication ban for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have got a suspension for griefing trolling abuse threats and communication ban for no reason: I have gotten a suspension for no reason its says i have been harrassing people when i cant even talk and abusing and threatning people there is no way i could do this because before i had a...