Communication ban appeal

Discus and support Communication ban appeal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently just got a communicaion ban because a person sends me a message saying i’m “bad at the game”, i then send a message back to him pinting out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack_013, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Jack_013
    Jack_013 Guest

Communication ban appeal

I recently just got a communicaion ban because a person sends me a message saying i’m “bad at the game”, i then send a message back to him pinting out how im doing better not breaking any TOS and then i think he reports me and gets his friends to report
    me as well so how do i appeal this or get the other person abusing the report system banned?

:)

Jack_013, Nov 14, 2020
  2. Whitey Black Win User

Appeal to communication ban

Go to the Enforcement link and appeal you're case that the only way

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Appeal to communication ban

Your only recourse is via
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
    and if eligible file a case review.

One point, it does not matter who is playing on your account, you are responsible for any actions that they carry out.

It also does not matter who started what, if a violation of the code of conduct happens and it gets reported, you get suspended. Retaliation is not an excuse and is not condoned.
  4. An Old Freak Win User

Communications Ban Appeal

The XBLPET does not operate via the forums. For information or options concerning an enforcement action, please visit https://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. bowski477 Win User

Appealing a communication ban

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review if eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  6. Dying Meme Win User

Communication ban/appeal

Hi TaP Mast3r!

I understand your frustration with another Xbox user. Unfortunately you violated the Terms and Service of Xbox Live. You must understand that saying harsh words is not helping your issue with them.

My best advice in the future is to block and report the user and move on.

If you'd like to have Microsoft review your ban you can visit support here!
Thema:

Communication ban appeal

1. Communication ban appeal - Similar Threads - Communication ban appeal

2. Communication ban appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication ban appeal: So I recently got a communication ban on my xbox account. When I tried to appeal it it wasnt working. I went to the enforcement site and I went to sign in. When I signed in it took me to my...
  3. Appeal of a communications ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appeal of a communications ban: Just needing to appeal a communications ban. And no, it wasn't reviewed because as soon as I sent a message, I was banned within seconds. There was nothing inappropriate said within the message,...
  4. Ban Appeal / Unfair Communication Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ban Appeal / Unfair Communication Ban: Hey, so I was playing a game of Rainbow 6 when some dude sent me a message saying 'trash', and I told him to [mod removed-profanity] off, [mod removed-profanity] . Now personally, I feel like he...
  5. Appeal to communication ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Appeal to communication ban: Hi my older brother was playing ony account around 1137 last night and said something that violates the code of conduct because the guy was using in game chat and the game to bully me the account...
  6. Communication ban/appeal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication ban/appeal: So today i was doxed, and once i resolved the issue with my internet provider i messaged the person who doxed me and i used some unprofessional words to scold him for doxing me. And im the one who...
  7. Xbox Communication Ban Appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Communication Ban Appeal: My account ‘’ was communication banned. My friend ‘[Mod Removed] told me to message him saying [Mod Removed]as a joke. After i messaged my friend ‘[Mod Removed]he reported my message as a joke and...
  8. Xbox One Voice Ban Appeal for a Communication Ban that is less than 24 Hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Voice Ban Appeal for a Communication Ban that is less than 24 Hours: I was playing Rainbow Six Siege with my buddy and I got killed. The guy who killed me sent me a message after the match saying I was quote "trash dood". All I ever replied back to him was that he...
  9. Communications Ban Appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications Ban Appeal: Dear Microsft, My Xbox live account has undergone a communications ban due to an argument with a friend (who i am still friends with and on good terms) which resulted in him reporting me. I am...
  10. how do i appeal a communication ban when i didn't do anything to be banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i appeal a communication ban when i didn't do anything to be banned: I was banned on the 14th of December for violation of terms and service regarding xbox live communications but haven't messaged or contacted anyone with a few exception of party chat with friends...