communication ban finish and still ban

Discus and support communication ban finish and still ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi , my communication ban is finish since the 23 / 07 / 17 and i still cant send any messages or join any group i have no active enforcement action... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yojimbo l75l, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Yojimbo l75l
    Yojimbo l75l Guest

hi ,

my communication ban is finish since the 23 / 07 / 17 and i still cant send any messages or join any group

i have no active enforcement action and no email of enforcement team , xbox live or xbox support

if anyone can help me..

gamertag :

email : *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

thanks

:)

Yojimbo l75l, Jun 30, 2017
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Being banned twice

Is one a communications ban and one an account ban? Or are they both communications bans?

bowski477, Jun 30, 2017
  3. otisthered
    otisthered Guest
    XBox Live Suspension

Seems to me that the best way to ban someone is simply take away their ability to communicate. No chat. No messages. No nothing. Should still be able to play online if you are paying for the service though. Now if they are cheating then, yeah. Ban them from the service completely.

otisthered, Jun 30, 2017
  4. Yojimbo l75l
    Yojimbo l75l Guest

its the 23 / 06 / 17. sorry

5. CarstenE
    CarstenE Guest
    CarstenE, Jun 30, 2017
  6. Yojimbo l75l
    Yojimbo l75l Guest
    hi and thx

yes i have try to delete and reupload my profile but nothing change

no active enforcement since 8 days , no emails...

7. CarstenE
    CarstenE Guest
    Are you having that issue directly on the Console or within the Xbox App on your Smartphone / tablet?

Further is there any other account on the console that could have an active enforcement against it? If so try to remove that Profile and see if it makes any Change in the Situation.

- lg 2Bd4You

CarstenE, Jun 30, 2017
  8. Yojimbo l75l
    Yojimbo l75l Guest

its my only one profile

i try to send message on xbox one application (tablet) , its sending but i dont see it on my xbox ??

Yojimbo l75l, Jul 1, 2017
  9. Yojimbo l75l
    Yojimbo l75l Guest
    i can send messages on the xbox smartglass but i dont see it on my xbox

Yojimbo l75l, Jul 1, 2017
  10. CarstenE
    CarstenE Guest
    Can you update your security proofs over here? Sign in to your Microsoft account

If you already have them added, delete and readd a phone number and stuff. If not, please add them. After that logout and in again in the apps and on xbox remove and readd the Profile again

- lg 2Bad4You

CarstenE, Nov 1, 2018
  11. CarstenE Win User

12. CarstenE Win User

Are you having that issue directly on the Console or within the Xbox App on your Smartphone / tablet?

Further is there any other account on the console that could have an active enforcement against it? If so try to remove that Profile and see if it makes any Change in the Situation.

- lg 2Bd4You
  13. Yojimbo l75l Win User

its the 23 / 06 / 17. sorry
  14. Yojimbo l75l Win User

hi and thx

yes i have try to delete and reupload my profile but nothing change

no active enforcement since 8 days , no emails...
  15. Yojimbo l75l Win User

- lg 2Bd4You
    i can send messages on the xbox smartglass but i dont see it on my xbox
Thema:

1. communication ban finish and still ban - Similar Threads - communication ban finish

2. I got communication banned for doing nothing wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got communication banned for doing nothing wrong: I’ve been banned com banned for making a group post that said “2v2 my court add me”, it was about NBA2k19, and it said the post was inappropriate and my friend also got suspended from the same...
  3. Communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban: Hey i was just wondering if there was anyway of lifting a communication ban, i recived one from standing up for my friend who was being harassed online and i was reported for it. I have all the...
  4. Communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban: I met these group of 3 people in rainbow six siege and they said [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] when i was on the top of the leader board and they took turns Teamkilling me. When one of them...
  5. Communication ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication ban: I was banned for something i said to someone who was threatening me in an xbox party he called me the n word and started cussing at me i just want to know how to get my account unbanned...
  6. Communication Banned when I did not start anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Banned when I did not start anything: Hello I was just communication banned from Xbox and although it only lasts for about a day I still find it ridiculous that I have to wait for this. This is because of the fact that the other...
  7. Communication ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication ban: So, recently i was playing with my friends. I wasnt swearing or upsetting anyone in the xbox community. But a few hours ago i recieved a communication ban for 2 Weeks. I would like further notice...
  8. Console Communication Ban Finished But Still Banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Communication Ban Finished But Still Banned.: okay so i got banned on console communication, it finished 3 days ago, im still unable to talk. ive been on chat with xbox and they said there is something wrong with the console ban. i need help....
  9. communication ban finished but still in affect

in XBoX on Consoles
    communication ban finished but still in affect: my communication ban is finished according to enforcement website yet i still cannot use the communication functions 00d41ad4-cf9a-43b0-b91f-6b7175b37fa9
  10. Still can't communicate with people they don't hear me after 24 hours ban is finished

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still can't communicate with people they don't hear me after 24 hours ban is finished: After answer from moderator, try fresh reboot 2 times not working, try everything i can find, since you ban me my console is not working well. My net type is open,i reboot my controller with mic,i...