Communication ban Suspension

Discus and support Communication ban Suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I received a communication suspension for the very first time. I acknowledge and accept the ban. It’s was a 24 hour ban as it was my first time. I can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SamRough, Nov 10, 2021.

1. SamRough
    SamRough Guest

I received a communication suspension for the very first time. I acknowledge and accept the ban. It’s was a 24 hour ban as it was my first time. I can send messages but can’t talk through the headset in a party and I’m usually in a party with friends and hardly in game chat.

Suspension date was issued 18th October and ended on the 19th October. Going on the Xbox enforcement page it says I’ve completed it. But I still can’t talk through the headset and this is the key feature I need to help with my depression as it takes my mind off things. My gamer tag is Roughy2089

:)

SamRough, Nov 10, 2021
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Console suspension,

if it is a communication suspension, they can take a while to show up on the Enforcement site. If it is a console ban/suspension then they don't show up. It is probably an accumalation of communication suspensions that has lead to a console ban and he
    has probably sworn at somebody again.
  3. USMCx WolfZz Win User

My account was banned for life.

im communication banned but it doesnt sau a date. i was also banned from playing online and that suspension passed already but im still communication banned.
  4. Dadwhite Win User

Have no clue why I got a communication ban.

Communications bans are not just from voice communications but any form of communications

Here is a sample for the enforcement site about comm bans:

Communications Suspensions
    Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.
  5. Dysruptz Win User

Banned for communication then banned from Xbox live 2 days later for nothing

if this is about a 100 day communication ban. This follows with a 2 week console ban them an additional 46 day communication ban making a 60 day privilege suspension
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Reporting abusive players.

I varies on the severity of the communications I think.

You might get a service suspension but it's usually a perma ban judging by the ban/suspension forum posts I've seen.
Thema:

1. Communication ban Suspension - Similar Threads - Communication ban Suspension

2. Communications suspension and or Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications suspension and or Ban: Last night I got a message from a guy running his mouth. He messaged me first, on my Xbox that was in my house. So if I reply nastily to his original post how come I'm the one getting the...
  3. Comcast/Xfinity X1: How many communication suspensions lead to a permanent ban?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: How many communication suspensions lead to a permanent ban?: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: How many communication suspensions lead to a permanent ban? Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions. Also The...
  4. Ban, Suspension, Unable to communicate with friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban, Suspension, Unable to communicate with friends: Hello everyone, For those who are asking where to go if their account is banned or suspended, never ever contact support as per they cannot do anything about it. Go to Enforcement.xbox.com in...
  5. Voice Communication ban Due To A Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice Communication ban Due To A Suspension: Basically ive been banned for a month when it says 2 weeks. Now every account on my xbox is banned for some reason. Each time i try to log in it says DUE TO A SUSPENSION THE FOLLOWING XBOX LIVE...
  6. Still communication banned even after suspensions have been expired for over a month now...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still communication banned even after suspensions have been expired for over a month now...: So I'm not debating the reason behind my bans, as though the most recent ones were only a few messages, I have a long history with enforcement so I am not debating why or why I was banned. I get...
  7. Why am I communication banned without a active suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I communication banned without a active suspension: My sunspension was suppose to end somewhere in October, after the supnsepnsion had already exspired it still woundnt let use any communication privileges. It currently doesn't say that I have one...
  8. My communications suspension was supposed to end 9/12/17. It's now 9/13/17 and still banned ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My communications suspension was supposed to end 9/12/17. It's now 9/13/17 and still banned ...: The XBLPET believe it's okay to suspend your account without providing you with proof that you violated their terms and conditions. THEN to add insult to injury, when your suspension is supposed...
  9. I got banned permanently suspension for communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned permanently suspension for communication: I got banned for saying the f-word to this kid so I got banned for 2 weeks. Then for no reason got banned permanently suspension. FOR NO REASON PLZZZ HELP ME!!! 9eaa4a11-105c-4174-b6ea-9730ce9a530a
  10. Communication BAN "Ghost Ban" My Suspension for Communications has been up. Yet I'm still MUTED

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication BAN "Ghost Ban" My Suspension for Communications has been up. Yet I'm still MUTED: So I have been hit by a Communications BAN. After the 2 weeks of being muted my suspension should've been up. Sadly I am in a "Ghost BAN" no Case Review button on enforcement.xbox.com(Probably...