Communication ban

Discus and support Communication ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, i recoeved a ban from communication a couple of weeks ago for cussing im a message. I realized when i got banned why it happened and it was my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rdallas, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Rdallas
    Rdallas Guest

Communication ban

Hi, i recoeved a ban from communication a couple of weeks ago for cussing im a message. I realized when i got banned why it happened and it was my first ban after having the account for close to 7 years or more. But this morning i woke up to another ban,
    this time for a week, after i havent sent any messages woth cussing. I never play with my moc on u less im playing with friends and i have never done anything in a party that would upset them. So at this point i tried to do the questionair on the fly and obviously
    didnt know plenty of the answers. Now i have to wait another day just to try have do the test again. Im extremely frustrated because i havent done anything to get banned again. Its extremely aggravating that i am banned for a second time within a month, this
    time with no explanation. If i could get an answer as to why i got banned that would be great. I am unhappy with how my account has been handled recently. I have had people send aggressive messages to me and i report them with no news on repercussions for
    them. Meanwhile i get banned over night while im not on.

:)

Rdallas, Mar 27, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Being banned twice

Is one a communications ban and one an account ban? Or are they both communications bans?
  3. bowski477 Win User

Temporary Account Suspension.

You can view your ban by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com however 24hr bans are not eligible for case review. Communication bans restrict all communication.
  4. USMCx WolfZz Win User

My account was banned for life.

im communication banned but it doesnt sau a date. i was also banned from playing online and that suspension passed already but im still communication banned.
  5. Dysruptz Win User

Banned for communication then banned from Xbox live 2 days later for nothing

if this is about a 100 day communication ban. This follows with a 2 week console ban them an additional 46 day communication ban making a 60 day privilege suspension
  6. Iz4_ Win User

Xbox Enforcement Team

I have filled a case review and it was upheld. How can i be banned again for a communications ban when i was already in a ban? I had no way to communicate
Thema:

Communication ban

1. Communication ban - Similar Threads - Communication ban

2. Communication banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication banned: So I got communications banned because I said do u really need to bully me cause ur gay and I was confused cause these kids were constantly bullying me and I was reporting them but as soon as he...
  3. Why i got banned to communicate w friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why i got banned to communicate w friends: This is [Mod removed- profanity] other ppl say worse n come at me . I have rights n freedom of speech is 1 o of em . 1fca52cb-9f3f-4203-ab32-a0e5fdf1bb9f
  4. Perfect Record History -v- Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfect Record History -v- Communication Ban: Hi, I have been going around and around, following links to the Xbox Enforcement Page. My query is, that I have a communication ban, although my history is good and I have a perfect record. I...
  5. communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    communication ban: Hi.. My daughter received a communication ban twice in a row. by a guy that was harassing her... I told her to tell him to [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]... of course she did it just like i told...
  6. Being communication banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Being communication banned: Why was I banned?I just told sombody to obey the guide lines of rainbow six seige.all im saying is that its not right.my acc name is xXMIB716Xx bc4bd49d-3d41-417a-bae6-bd3779604384
  7. Why am I communications banned??!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I communications banned??!: I don't know why I comms banned. I Literally cannot speak. In the sense I cannot talk, at all. If it helps, I can show Xbox messages (to administrators or any in Microsoft who can assist)...
  8. Communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban: At this point its a strong possibility I’ll be switching to playstation. I’m fed up with Microsoft and their garbage attempts at keeping [Mod removed] happy. I was banned in either january or...
  9. Communication Temporary Ban Over Bot Not Knowing Words

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Temporary Ban Over Bot Not Knowing Words: I am beyond mad right now. I spelled the wordand i got banned for using a homophobic slur. Someone can assume what homophobic slur the BOT thought I used. This makes me mad, i was using the word...
  10. Banned from Communication

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Communication: So I've beenbaned from Communication on my Xbox One and its not the fact that i have been banned, but uts the fact that i dont know why.... Can anyone help or tell me how to find out why I've...