Communication ban

Discus and support Communication ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, recently i was playing with my friends. I wasnt swearing or upsetting anyone in the xbox community. But a few hours ago i recieved a communication... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YuMumPogostick, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Communication ban

So, recently i was playing with my friends. I wasnt swearing or upsetting anyone in the xbox community. But a few hours ago i recieved a communication ban for 2 Weeks. I would like further notice in the incident thats happened as i should not have the ban.
    Thankyou.

:)

YuMumPogostick, Jul 2, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Being banned twice

Is one a communications ban and one an account ban? Or are they both communications bans?
  3. bowski477 Win User

Temporary Account Suspension.

You can view your ban by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com however 24hr bans are not eligible for case review. Communication bans restrict all communication.
  4. USMCx WolfZz Win User

My account was banned for life.

im communication banned but it doesnt sau a date. i was also banned from playing online and that suspension passed already but im still communication banned.
  5. Dysruptz Win User

Banned for communication then banned from Xbox live 2 days later for nothing

if this is about a 100 day communication ban. This follows with a 2 week console ban them an additional 46 day communication ban making a 60 day privilege suspension
  6. Iz4_ Win User

Xbox Enforcement Team

I have filled a case review and it was upheld. How can i be banned again for a communications ban when i was already in a ban? I had no way to communicate
Thema:

Communication ban

1. Communication ban - Similar Threads - Communication ban

2. I got communication banned for doing nothing wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got communication banned for doing nothing wrong: I’ve been banned com banned for making a group post that said “2v2 my court add me”, it was about NBA2k19, and it said the post was inappropriate and my friend also got suspended from the same...
  3. Communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban: Hey i was just wondering if there was anyway of lifting a communication ban, i recived one from standing up for my friend who was being harassed online and i was reported for it. I have all the...
  4. Communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban: I met these group of 3 people in rainbow six siege and they said [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] when i was on the top of the leader board and they took turns Teamkilling me. When one of them...
  5. Communication ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication ban: I was banned for something i said to someone who was threatening me in an xbox party he called me the n word and started cussing at me i just want to know how to get my account unbanned...
  6. Communication Banned when I did not start anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Banned when I did not start anything: Hello I was just communication banned from Xbox and although it only lasts for about a day I still find it ridiculous that I have to wait for this. This is because of the fact that the other...
  7. Ridiculous 24 hour communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ridiculous 24 hour communication ban: So apparently the bot that bans people is so sensitive you can message the word butt. This is absolutely ridiculous. I would understand if i cursed in any way or used a racial slur but using the...
  8. Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban: Hi, Ive been communication banned for 2 weeks because of 'spam'. I filed for appeal but the Decision was upheld. The 'spam' in question was just me Trading on Rocket League using LFG like everyone...
  9. Appeal to communication ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Appeal to communication ban: Hi my older brother was playing ony account around 1137 last night and said something that violates the code of conduct because the guy was using in game chat and the game to bully me the account...
  10. Two day communication ban seemingly without reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two day communication ban seemingly without reason: Hello, I would first like to make it clear that I am not mad this has happened and I dont expect anything other than an explanation because this has made me confused. I had a comm. ban for 2 days...