Communication Ban

Discus and support Communication Ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been given a communication ban for no reason its not stating on the enforcement page how do i fight this back as this is wrong i haven't been on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CraigRiddell ✔️ Verified, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Communication Ban

I have been given a communication ban for no reason its not stating on the enforcement page how do i fight this back as this is wrong i haven't been on all week

:)

CraigRiddell ✔️ Verified, Oct 17, 2020
  2. bowski477 Win User

Being banned twice

Is one a communications ban and one an account ban? Or are they both communications bans?
  3. bowski477 Win User

Temporary Account Suspension.

You can view your ban by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com however 24hr bans are not eligible for case review. Communication bans restrict all communication.
  4. USMCx WolfZz Win User

My account was banned for life.

im communication banned but it doesnt sau a date. i was also banned from playing online and that suspension passed already but im still communication banned.
  5. Dysruptz Win User

Banned for communication then banned from Xbox live 2 days later for nothing

if this is about a 100 day communication ban. This follows with a 2 week console ban them an additional 46 day communication ban making a 60 day privilege suspension
  6. Iz4_ Win User

Xbox Enforcement Team

I have filled a case review and it was upheld. How can i be banned again for a communications ban when i was already in a ban? I had no way to communicate
Thema:

Communication Ban

1. Communication Ban - Similar Threads - Communication Ban

2. Communication ban appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication ban appeal: So I recently got a communication ban on my xbox account. When I tried to appeal it it wasnt working. I went to the enforcement site and I went to sign in. When I signed in it took me to my...
  3. How do I find out if I'm banned from communication?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find out if I'm banned from communication?: I had sent a message kinda got frustrated and got reported how do I check to see how long Im banned from communication? Thanks 7fdd4dd4-d400-46ce-8a37-9507f1a72c11
  4. Ban communication

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ban communication: How am i, someone who stood up for my friend on xbox going to get banned from communication but the dude calling my friend trash and saying that I have no friends goes unscathed? These...
  5. communication banned 4 times in a week

in XBoX on Consoles
    communication banned 4 times in a week: ive been getting communication banned for no reason , I haven't been saying anything to get reported and I am still getting com banned. today I hopped on just to see that I has com banned until...
  6. Communication Banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Banned for no reason: I was just communication banned for the second time in a week. I don't have a mic and havent sent any messages at all and the xbox support isnt working. They won't tell me what i did and im...
  7. Banned for communication on xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for communication on xbox.: I was banned today on Xbox for communications. The Xbox enforcement site is down again. I haven't been Banned since halo reach on 360 the first year it came out. I do not talk in game chat and...
  8. Banned from communication after asking a kid to leave

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned from communication after asking a kid to leave: Why is this even a thing that can happen without any form of proof if there actually is any. I just received a communication banned for 2 weeks after nicely asking a kid to leave a adult LFG. And...
  9. Banned from communication after asking a kid to leave

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from communication after asking a kid to leave: After asking a child to leave a adult only looking for group i was banned. No more then 10 minutes after it happened. No bad words where used nothing and its a 2 week banned like omg. Someone...
  10. Communication ban and Xbox ambassador ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban and Xbox ambassador ban: Hi I need help I was com banned for no reason I got the ban over turned but I was banned from the ambassdor program so I came here to see if theres anything I can do to rejoin....