Communication Ban

Discus and support Communication Ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've had my xbox account since 2015 and have never been communication banned. Earlier today while playing NBA 2k22 a player was making my team lose on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CBGxSARCASM, Jul 3, 2022.

1. CBGxSARCASM
    CBGxSARCASM Guest

Communication Ban

I've had my xbox account since 2015 and have never been communication banned. Earlier today while playing NBA 2k22 a player was making my team lose on purpose. I sent this person a message telling him to pass the ball and he reported my message so I would get communication banned. Im furious right now because I did nothing wrong and now can't send messages or get in parties for the next four days. What can I do besides appeal the suspension which I've already done?

:)

CBGxSARCASM, Jul 3, 2022
  2. bowski477 Win User

Being banned twice

Is one a communications ban and one an account ban? Or are they both communications bans?
  3. bowski477 Win User

Temporary Account Suspension.

You can view your ban by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com however 24hr bans are not eligible for case review. Communication bans restrict all communication.
  4. USMCx WolfZz Win User

My account was banned for life.

im communication banned but it doesnt sau a date. i was also banned from playing online and that suspension passed already but im still communication banned.
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Communications ban

Something else to consider, does anyone else have access to your Xbox? family members or friends?

If they used your account and were in a party chat etc and they abused someone, then its still your fault because its your account that they used.

Just thinking of the possibilities.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Communications ban

And that's all you will get.

The enforcement team are under no obligation to give you specifics or discuss the suspension with you other via the enforcement site.

This is something you agreed to when you started your account.

There is no point in carrying this conversation on.You have been given all the information anyone on the forums can.
Thema:

Communication Ban

1. Communication Ban - Similar Threads - Communication Ban

2. Communication ban’s.

in XBoX on Windows
    Communication ban’s.: I just don’t get it! I got permanently banned from joining and sending messages on Xbox cause I called someone [mod removed] I’ve seen people say much worse stuff and only get a 14 hour ban?...
  3. I got communication ban and it wasn’t my fault.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got communication ban and it wasn’t my fault.: I got a communication ban on Xbox and it wasn’t my fault. My cousin was playing my Xbox when this guy started talking bad to him. And my cousin took it a little to far and said some bad things. So...
  4. Wrongful Communication Ban

in XBoX on Windows
    Wrongful Communication Ban: I got a wrongful communication ban on Xbox. I have written an appeal but the appeal system seems very unfair and not in anybody’s favor. I am very aware of what counts as a violation of...
  5. Communication Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication Ban: so i was arguing with someone on xbox earlier and got communication banned so i went to play GTA 5, but i can't send or receive mission invites from any player including my friends after i got...
  6. I got communication banned for saying "Tbagger ez" which is not against Xbox ToS at all.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got communication banned for saying "Tbagger ez" which is not against Xbox ToS at all.: So i messaged this person "Tbagger ez" which basically means that since he t-bagged in that game (where a player crouches up and down over and over to taunt someone), i told him you tbagger ez...
  7. Communication ban for nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication ban for nothing: I was recently playing a match on FIFA 21 and after the match I was messaged by the person I had just been against, I was asked if I was a streamer/youtuber, I said yes and followed up with... If...
  8. Communication banned over something not Communication related

in XBoX on Windows
    Communication banned over something not Communication related: I've tried to call, and I've made an appeal, neither seem to work. I'm very mad, angry, and furious. I've been communication banned for 3 days, and the reason behind it is as follows: I took a...
  9. Communication Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication Ban: I received a communication ban for two weeks for asking someone in a message to use the code to join my Minecraft Realm. I appealed for a case review but it was not approved. How is this against...
  10. Recieved Xbox Communications Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recieved Xbox Communications Ban: I recieved an xbox communications banned and when i go to enforcement it doesnt tell me an end date or why i was communications banned. 3e7e04be-d6e8-4cc4-ba07-de856fc659b8