Communication band for no reason

Discus and support Communication band for no reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have been banned for no reason at all. I have only joined parties from my friends and the person the message was sent to was a family member who... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TrentBaldwin, Jul 15, 2019.

1. TrentBaldwin
    TrentBaldwin Guest

i have been banned for no reason at all. I have only joined parties from my friends and the person the message was sent to was a family member who reported me as a joke to get me banned. Plz unbanned me

:)

TrentBaldwin, Jul 15, 2019
  2. NFR Yearwood Win User

You can try the enforcement team but doubt they will lift any suspension,1 of my kids went on his brothers xbox,sent a rude message to his xbox then reported him and got him banned,😂😂 enforcement team wouldnt lift his ban even thou i phoned and explained
    the situation
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

Please contact xbox enforcement too appeal againgst your ban as they do not use the forums. Thankyou.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

You can try the enforcement team but doubt they will lift any suspension,1 of my kids went on his brothers xbox,sent a rude message to his xbox then reported him and got him banned,😂😂 enforcement team wouldnt lift his ban even thou i phoned and
    explained the situation
    The account holder is responsible for their account & everything that happens on it.Joke or not,if the rules were broken then it's the account holder that gets the suspension.

The enforcement team can not be contacted by phone so you must have spoken to support & anything enforcement related is nothing whatsoever to do with them.

A case review via the enforcement site is the only way to appeal any type of enforcement action if eligible.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Yes, you need to go through Enforcement but whether a family member reported you as a joke or not, a report is a report and if you have anything offensive or with bad language etc, it can still result in a communication ban so you need to be careful what
    you say and do on Xbox Live and follow the ToS.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Joke or not, all reports are taken seriously and if a violation of the code of conduct has happened, a suspension will be handled out.

Your only point of recourse is via the Enforcement site and as the other Ambassadors have started, the XBLPET do not use the forums and nobody on here or in support can assist further.
Thema:

1. Communication band for no reason - Similar Threads - Communication band reason

2. i got communications band and i didnt do anything the person reported me for nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got communications band and i didnt do anything the person reported me for nothing: I got communication band for no reason he fulse reported me How can i get unband b6b17b84-4185-4060-92ee-cddda9508a0b
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I got communication band for no reason

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I got communication band for no reason: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I got communication band for no reason I got banned for no reason last night and I mean, 4 other friend was playing rainbow 6 siege and we were in...
  4. 2Wire: My account has been communication band I e done nothing wrong and I never had an email ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: My account has been communication band I e done nothing wrong and I never had an email ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): My account has been communication band I e done nothing wrong and I never had an email or message Hello. Apologies, but no one here on the forums can address issues...
  5. Band for 2 weeks without bad communication or violation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Band for 2 weeks without bad communication or violation: Hi, my gamer tag is : Dr Summer Mad I receive a message a morning when i was in my game with my friends for a bad communication and i was ban for 2 weeks. I look in my message and everything and...
  6. Communication Band

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Band: I was recently communication band through Xbox live for saying vulgar things to another Xbox live member through the messages. The other Xbox member was continuously sending me invites to a party...
  7. Fix xbox communication band

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix xbox communication band: i got banned for saying pussy THAT ISNT A **** BAD WORD for eg pussycat its a **** word on my life ima change to ps4 fix ur xbox ban system gt: d1cdc26f-0bbb-4fa8-9112-b41ac6bddd33
  8. I was band from communication, username wangesta69

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was band from communication, username wangesta69: my account was band from talking, my little brother was on my account and had a disability(he doenst know what's right from wrong with what he says) I went to go get online and didn't have any...
  9. i need help because I've been communication band and multiplayer band for no reason with no ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help because I've been communication band and multiplayer band for no reason with no ...: I have been communication band and multiplayer band for new reason I never received an email or a message from Xbox about this and I have done nothing wrong to receive a band and if I were to be...
  10. i got communication banded for know reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got communication banded for know reason: so i get on one day and in the middle of a game and all of a sudden i communication bannded for know reason 1ea7d880-6586-4990-a275-736134653425