Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts"

Discus and support Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently been playing Rocket League and I love the trading aspect. It has been years since I have initially played, but I'm getting back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by uzuq ヅ, Nov 18, 2019.

1. uzuq ヅ
    uzuq ヅ Guest

Hello,

I have recently been playing Rocket League and I love the trading aspect. It has been years since I have initially played, but I'm getting back into it. Recently I have been getting alerts saying I am communication banned for spam, when the whole community
    posts LFG to find trades. I believe it is completely ridiculous that I am getting banned and not being able to talk/play with my friends because of this issue. For instance, my communication ban ended today and once again I make some more looking for group
    posts. Bam, one week suspension and once again I am thrown into the dark. I have done nothing but tried to trade and get cool items on Rocket League. My account "off wyt" has been banned for two weeks for also posting trades on LFG. Please fix this and revoke
    all of my communication bans on the several of my accounts.

Thanks for your time,

Uzuq

:)

uzuq ヅ, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello uzuq,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. You must go to through the Enforcement website to
    resolve this. If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website. Side note: Enforcement does not Post,
    Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  4. LongLiveNip88 Win User

Community post looking for a group

I have two accounts one will post one wont
  5. Kev7420 Win User

Community post looking for a group

some services are having issues, https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-live-status
  6. Anghellic Karma Win User

Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

I'm not in Alpha, as that's too many updates, but I'm looking forward to seeing this once it finally makes it to my group!
Thema:

1. Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts" - Similar Threads - Communication banned making

2. I was communication banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was communication banned for no reason: This morning while playing, I randomly stopped being able to chat ingame. I joined a friend's party and it said I couldn't talk due to privacy settings, hut my friends could still hear me. I went...
  3. My communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    My communication ban: How long will i be banned from communication? 068e07c6-ac17-4226-a73d-f4c4b41e76b7
  4. Communications Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communications Ban: [img] I made a looking for group post for rocket league stating “Selling inventory W c offers”. What I meant from this post was i wanted to trade the items in my inventory for in game credits...
  5. Communications ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communications ban: i was communications banned on xbox last weekend for a day but when i go on minecraft windows 10 i still cant host worlds or speak in chat 60a20277-4546-4b97-94c6-54ae9371473c
  6. I got randomley communication banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got randomley communication banned: I made a group post for gta 5 and i got communication banned for saying grinding cash in solo public lobbies 102396bc-bfe6-4193-a7be-4b83d24717f2
  7. Communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban: I literally didn't say anything offensive or of that nature and got a communication ban? And later that night got another one where i didn't send a message at all? I was actually trying to become...
  8. Xbox Strange Communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Strange Communication ban: I received a notice of enforcement com banning me for 2 days. The reason for it was a looking for group post where I called someone a "Chump". I didnt imagine that was bad, so I went to have a...
  9. Communication ban appeal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication ban appeal: I recently just got a communicaion ban because a person sends me a message saying i’m “bad at the game”, i then send a message back to him pinting out how im doing better not breaking any TOS and...
  10. My 14 day communication ban thats unfair that has nothing to do with selling/phihsing I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 14 day communication ban thats unfair that has nothing to do with selling/phihsing I...: I recently got a 14 day suspension for one of my looking for groups post which is kinda odd normally you only unable not to post if u get a enforcement from looking for group. Xbox enforcement...