Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts"

Discus and support Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently been playing Rocket League and I love the trading aspect. It has been years since I have initially played, but I'm getting back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by uzuq ヅ, Nov 18, 2019.

1. uzuq ヅ
    uzuq ヅ Guest

Hello,

I have recently been playing Rocket League and I love the trading aspect. It has been years since I have initially played, but I'm getting back into it. Recently I have been getting alerts saying I am communication banned for spam, when the whole community
    posts LFG to find trades. I believe it is completely ridiculous that I am getting banned and not being able to talk/play with my friends because of this issue. For instance, my communication ban ended today and once again I make some more looking for group
    posts. Bam, one week suspension and once again I am thrown into the dark. I have done nothing but tried to trade and get cool items on Rocket League. My account "off wyt" has been banned for two weeks for also posting trades on LFG. Please fix this and revoke
    all of my communication bans on the several of my accounts.

Thanks for your time,

Uzuq

:)

uzuq ヅ, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello uzuq,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. You must go to through the Enforcement website to
    resolve this. If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website. Side note: Enforcement does not Post,
    Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  4. LongLiveNip88 Win User

Community post looking for a group

I have two accounts one will post one wont
  5. Kev7420 Win User

Community post looking for a group

some services are having issues, https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-live-status
  6. Anghellic Karma Win User

Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

I'm not in Alpha, as that's too many updates, but I'm looking forward to seeing this once it finally makes it to my group!
Thema:

1. Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts" - Similar Threads - Communication banned making

2. Communications Ban Xbox Live Confusion.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications Ban Xbox Live Confusion.: I have a communications Ban on My Xbox Not sure what it was for there was no indication of what it was for just that I had it, and I just wanted to know what it was for so I know not to do that...
  3. What is going on with the XBOX Mass Communication Ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on with the XBOX Mass Communication Ban?: I was banned for no reason, although it stated abuse, which is not accurate at all. I am exceedingly kind and I do not trash talk nor do I associate with people that I do not know very well as I...
  4. Enforcement Ban for Communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Ban for Communication: Has anyone else received a message from Xbox stating that you have a Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to...
  5. Communication bans

in XBoX on Windows
    Communication bans: So i am seeing that i am not the only one having an issue with communication bans that seem to be fo no reason. I would like to know what is going on. I am seriously thinking about ending my Xbox...
  6. Two enforcement bans for (communication) in less than 48hours. And I don't understand why...

in XBoX on Windows
    Two enforcement bans for (communication) in less than 48hours. And I don't understand why...: Guys, I need to understand why am I getting banned on the Xbox Platform for (due to problems with communication). I can't send messages and talk to my friends. Never done anything wrong and I'm...
  7. Communication Ban for No Reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban for No Reason: Looking For Group Bug I received communications bans on 2 accounts right when i received an error message from posting "looking for groups" Happened yesterday on one account, and then today on a...
  8. Why have I been communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I been communication banned?: Ok, so here I am just messaging my friend about Halo Reach coming to the Halo Master Chief Collection when I just get banned randomly for no reason whatsoever from communications. Can anyone give...
  9. Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg: So I've heard a lot about players being banned because of lfg's lately and thought it was obviously bull, however today was my lucky day, a two week com ban and all I've done is message mundane...
  10. Communications ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communications ban.: So, i received a communication ban for unjustful reasons. When there is a player in the game, actually sabotaging the game for all other players... he simply gets away with it. But when this...