Communication Banned

Discus and support Communication Banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright so currently i i run a Gears of war 5 team called TnF. Now i i recent kicked a member due to immaturity , an he had gis buddy report me a bunch... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Firm x AcE, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Firm x AcE
    Firm x AcE Guest

Communication Banned

Alright so currently i i run a Gears of war 5 team called TnF. Now i i recent kicked a member due to immaturity , an he had gis buddy report me a bunch of times an got me banned on xbox for 48 hours. is there a way around this? as well as i think xbox
    should notbmake it so easy to be able to banned people for communications. This is completely unfar an makes it hard to run my team that is with in esports an UMG tournaments. the person who has done this is 16 years of age as well. PLEASE HELP

:)

Firm x AcE, Oct 9, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Being banned twice

Is one a communications ban and one an account ban? Or are they both communications bans?
  3. bowski477 Win User

Temporary Account Suspension.

You can view your ban by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com however 24hr bans are not eligible for case review. Communication bans restrict all communication.
  4. USMCx WolfZz Win User

My account was banned for life.

im communication banned but it doesnt sau a date. i was also banned from playing online and that suspension passed already but im still communication banned.
  5. Dysruptz Win User

Banned for communication then banned from Xbox live 2 days later for nothing

if this is about a 100 day communication ban. This follows with a 2 week console ban them an additional 46 day communication ban making a 60 day privilege suspension
  6. Iz4_ Win User

Xbox Enforcement Team

I have filled a case review and it was upheld. How can i be banned again for a communications ban when i was already in a ban? I had no way to communicate
Thema:

Communication Banned

1. Communication Banned - Similar Threads - Communication Banned

2. Communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban: I received a communication ban because i said f you to a toxic player who team killed me in rainbow six siege and hos response when i asked him why was "because he was bored". Im getting...
  3. Communication Bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Bans: Ok... im pissed. I did deserve my punishment because i did swear but seriously?!?! A 30 hour com ban for calling someone a [mod removed] (sry). Like come on! And honestly he deserved it! He was...
  4. Communication Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication Ban: So.. I just got a comms ban for these exact words. "[mod removed] you [mod removed] for? You know RNG won you that fight. [mod removed]." This must be a mistake right? No swearing or anything...
  5. I Got Communication banned fasley

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Got Communication banned fasley: I did a 1v1 with this kid I beat him so he got mad and just reported me for no reason now that resulted in a com ban for 2 weeks witch is very aggravating considering I did absolutely nothing to...
  6. Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban: I have been unfairly been given a communication ban and I would like to know why. I have only messaged 1 person today and have only been in one party with one of my friends who DID NOT report me....
  7. i got ban of xbox communication and i want to know the ban duartion

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got ban of xbox communication and i want to know the ban duartion: i got ban of xbox communication and i want to know the ban duartion 8d9630bf-5e48-494b-a1e5-edc124037721
  8. Communication Banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Banned: So a couple of days i got suspended and got communication banned till the 4th of june. I filed a case review and it got accepted and the suspension got lifted, which means im not suspended no...
  9. Communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban: I am contacting you on behalf of my son xxswetyyetty22x Who is 10 years old, he had a small dispute with one of his best friend's, and said something quite silly, his friend in turn reported him,...
  10. Communication ban restrictions to strict.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication ban restrictions to strict.: When accounts get a communication ban for even doing the lightest things why can we still not communicate with our friends when there use to our antics. So the question is why can't we just be...