Communication Enforcement

Discus and support Communication Enforcement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last week, I got a 24 hour communication suspension for replying to a message i got from another player. I accepted this ban and changed my settings so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tstrada, Jul 12, 2019 at 11:43 AM.

1. Tstrada
    Tstrada Guest

Last week, I got a 24 hour communication suspension for replying to a message i got from another player. I accepted this ban and changed my settings so i could only communicate with friends.

One week later (today), after not communicating with any other players since the first ban, I got the same 24 hour ban a second time. This time, the ban came at 7am when I was asleep (xbox off, account offline).

I have no message threads to review and no way of knowing if this was a duplicate ban (do those exist?) or if something else unbeknownst to me happened. I’d like to avoid any future action against my account, and yes, I’ve read that theres no way to provide
    additional information on enforcement action, so what would you recommend I do? I’ve already ensured that I can only communicate with those on my friends list. There was no communication between my account and that of another player in this timeframe so what
    could have led to the second ban?

:)

2. Geth Win User

enforcement communications

This has been known to work.

Delete/remove your GT from the Xbox.

Power cycle the console by holding down the power button for 10 seconds.

Restart the console, and then recover the GT back onto the console.

Hope that helps.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Enforcement for communication.

you have to perform a case review at enforcement.xbox.com if you qualify
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Communication enforcement

@ Shaggy,yeah mate,unfortunately pretty much anyone can be an ambassador now despite the fact they know nothing at all.

Op wont be an ambassador for much longer now they have enforcement action on their account.

@ oRBiT,try removing & re downloading your profile.
  5. oRBiT SLR RouGe Win User

I would like to ask that yesterday I was temporarily banned from communication and today the suspension expired but still 3 hours later it has unbanned but I cannot hear my friends speaking when I am on my account in a party with them. I am concerned as
    to what they have done because I have been given back privileges to send messages but not speak to my friends
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

@Daft Badger

Don't they hand out the Ambassador icons like sweets though? from what I understand if you ask to be an Ambassador then you will become one, no matter your knowledge or "time served"
Thema:

1. Communication Enforcement - Similar Threads - Communication Enforcement

2. Enforcement Team - Communication Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Team - Communication Suspension: Hey Im still on Xbox 360, proud member for 13 years and without a mic for nearly two so it surprises me how quick I got a temporary ban considering that on Black Ops 2 for the past year or so...
  3. Communication enforcement ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication enforcement ban: Hi is it possible to get a7 day ban lifted as i didnt send the message gor which im banned? i came home the following day to gind out my son had sent it and im being punished. Thx Max...
  4. Communication enforcement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication enforcement: Hello. I just turn my Xbox on and I had a notification from Xbox telling me that I have a communication temporary ban and I would like to know what that consist of since I am never in game chat...
  5. Looking for an Enforcement Team Member to Lift a Communications Ban on my XBox Live Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for an Enforcement Team Member to Lift a Communications Ban on my XBox Live Account: Hi. First off, I don't even have an XBox. I have the XBox app on my PC, because I play Deep Rock Galactic - Which is only on Steam and XBox, and the Steam version wasn't working properly....
  6. Turtle Mountain/United Communications: Xbox live enforcement action

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Turtle Mountain/United Communications: Xbox live enforcement action: Turtle Mountain/United Communications (ISPs): Xbox live enforcement action Have you removed then added your account back? This could refresh it. 701e2e7f-1fc0-46d1-a30b-4e5032724ee2
  7. XBox One Communication Enforcement Ended ... but Account not reset back to allow communications

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox One Communication Enforcement Ended ... but Account not reset back to allow communications: There was a Communication enforcement action against my account. The time period expired and I understood when that time passed that my account account features would be automatically reset....
  8. Unfair communication ban being enforced?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair communication ban being enforced?: Throughout the years of me playing games on Xbox, this is the first time I have ever been given a communication ban, even despite me having messaged back most of the people who have 'claimed' that...
  9. i had communication enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    i had communication enforcement: i had communication enforcement and it should have been gone earlier today, around 2:00a.m., its not 3:09 in the afternoon. My mic wont work on my xbox that was previously working i tried talking...
  10. i had communication enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    i had communication enforcement: i had communication enforcement and it should have been gone earlier today, around 2:00a.m., its not 3:09 in the afternoon. My mic wont work on my xbox that was previously working i tried talking...