Communication suspension for blurred out swear word?

Discus and support Communication suspension for blurred out swear word? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received a communication ban for a mostly blurred out word that being the word ‘cocky’, which first off isn’t a swear word an insult yes but light... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ELITE CHEETO23, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Communication suspension for blurred out swear word?

I received a communication ban for a mostly blurred out word that being the word ‘cocky’, which first off isn’t a swear word an insult yes but light and secondly it was mostly blurred out using the ‘*’ symbol I never been banned for blurred out swear words but why all of a Sudden it has changed?

Oh not to try and act smart but there isn’t any option that stops you creating an account without accepting the terms and service/user agreement, in which I didn’t accept so therefore I theoretically can’t be penalised for not following their terms of service?

:)

ELITE CHEETO23, Jan 23, 2022
  2. ELITE CHEETO23 Win User

Yep, the network has been down for about a week now or suffering from some issues, people say it’s Microsoft employees who handle suspensions which doesn’t really feel true as I received the suspension in less than a minute, in which case either a Microsoft employee is enjoying their job a bit too much or the system that detects vulgar words/ insults is broken, and it’s not good to say the least as repeated suspensions can result in permanent ban or console ban, I’d quite literally off my self if I payed £450 for the series x just to get permanently banned for no reason
  3. ShootDangImissd Win User

I also have this issue, I have a suspension on messaging and party chat fronts, with no indication of who did it, and i was completely passive. YOUR XBOX ENFORCEMENT WEBSITE IS PERMANENTLY OFFLINE, IT JUST SPINS NEVER LOADS. FIX IT
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Major Problems with Criteria for Xbox Live Enforcement

You swore in your communications, that is a violation of the code of conduct. Yes it is the responsibility of Microsoft to police its live service and you agreed to the rules when you signed up. Live is certified as E for everyone and therefore suspensions
    can be handed out. Context in game play is one thing, where the odd swear word can come out amongst more mature players but in a message they are more aggressive, threatening. Simply put, don't swear and cus, you won't get a suspension.
  5. Drunking420 Win User

Go PS4

I plan on getting a PS4 as well selling my

Xbox One. Got one day suspension for communication. It's ridiculous how there's swearing in the games but if you swear it's ban time. So goodluck Xbox you lost a customer.
  6. Riley Fryer Win User

Xbox suspension not showing on enforcement history

I’ve had 3 communication bans and one for gamer pic, I’m pretty sure the suspension is from swearing so would that be considered bad enough for permanent ban
Thema:

1. Communication suspension for blurred out swear word? - Similar Threads - Communication suspension blurred

2. Communication suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication suspension: Back on January 23 I received a com suspension, and though the suspension has been over as it only lasted 3 days, but I wanted to know what I had said to get the enforcement, I've been checking at...
  3. Communication Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication Suspension: i have a question why did I get communication suspension for asking a dude politely not to call people names i said dude dont be calling people "[mod removed] morons" i quotation marked it because...
  4. Minecraft Communication Suspension

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft Communication Suspension: I'm not sure but i think my Xbox account has been com banned on Minecraft and i want to make sure and check how long the can is. the enforcement.xbox.com page isn't loading in for me. what can I...
  5. Communication Suspension?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication Suspension?!: So, recently I got an Xbox and I admit, I was salty to some kid for ruining something I spent months on, and got suspended. But after that for some reason, after that i've been suspended 2 more...
  6. Communication suspension doesn't show up on enforcement.xbox.com

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Communication suspension doesn't show up on enforcement.xbox.com: Currently serving a suspension for 5 more days over something I apparently said/typed. I have no clue what my suspension was for but when I go to enforcement.xbox.com my current suspension is...
  7. Communication ban Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban Suspension: I received a communication suspension for the very first time. I acknowledge and accept the ban. It’s was a 24 hour ban as it was my first time. I can send messages but can’t talk through the...
  8. Communication Suspension on a group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication Suspension on a group post: I got a Communication Suspension on a group post for some reason I put this in I have star lords outfit and dance the bundle is now 500 v-buck's can I appeal this....
  9. My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 yesterday but I still can't message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 yesterday but I still can't message...: On windows 10 btw, my xbox gamertag is ZoneSama3283. On the xbox app on windows 10. 2fe718d2-8a27-40e9-a64d-714cc52bc8da
  10. My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 today but I still can't message people.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 today but I still can't message people.: Why is that? My xbox name is ZoneSama3283 btw. cca62afa-6d86-4632-9dea-420a1d1ee403