Communication Suspension for messaging my personal friend

Discus and support Communication Suspension for messaging my personal friend in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I got a communication suspension two days ago because I was having a personal conversation with my friend. He had asked me how I was feeling and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jackipanda, Apr 24, 2019.

1. jackipanda
    jackipanda Guest

So I got a communication suspension two days ago because I was having a personal conversation with my friend. He had asked me how I was feeling and I said "I still feel like
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] and I got suspended for that. Why? I wasn't being mean or rude or anything and it was to a friend, not a random person. This makes no sense and I would like the suspension removed because I did nothing wrong. We aren't
    kids, we're adults and you can't just ban swear words for everyone. That's not right. Please someone at Microsoft remove this suspension off of my account. Thank you.

:)

jackipanda, Apr 24, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello jackipanda,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear about the account suspension. The moderators, ambassadors and volunteer moderators do not have the ability to manage enforcement actions on an account. We recommend to appeal
    the decision made by the enforcement team. This can be done by submitting a case review. The decisions are made and upheld by the enforcement team. We hope
    this helps!
  3. Miss Ermine Win User

I Have Been Suspended from xbox Messaging and chat

Hi Jackeel, you will not be able to communicate on LIVE via messages or Voice until that suspension is over. You may need to find a different way to communicate with those friends.
  4. Auswulf Win User

how can i unblock someone

Send a friend request to the player and message to him or her. That should unblock communications with the person.
  5. An Old Freak Win User

Suspended unfairly... again.

How is that an unfair suspension? You admitted to violating the Code of Conduct. You have the option to report offense messages and the ability to block communications from the offending person.
  6. pyroMercenary28 Win User

Suspension On Top Of Suspension

I am going to add an addendum here as well:

Why, exactly, is it still okay for people to message XBL users who are suspended? Why can my friends still invite me to Parties, when I can't hear them or communicate with them in any way? Why can strangers still message me, when I have no way of messaging
    them back? Shouldn't my friends at least get some sort of message informing them that I've been suspended, and thus unable to engage in communications?

Or, perhaps, just change the suspension so that players can still communicate with friends, and just be banned from any communication with strangers (including receiving messages). Y'know, something logical.
Thema:

1. Communication Suspension for messaging my personal friend - Similar Threads - Communication Suspension messaging

2. Communications suspension suggestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications suspension suggestion: Hi, My son received a communications suspension yesterday, and while I don't condone his verbiage (use of an common acronym), this is a ridiculous and unfair process. We are all aware of players...
  3. Communication suspension for some reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication suspension for some reason: Why was I suspended when I never broke any code of conduct it even happen to my friend we were just messaging each other when it happened and I've been seeing a lot of posts about it. Why Xbox?...
  4. Got a Communication Suspension for the first time a few days ago, how do I remove it off my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a Communication Suspension for the first time a few days ago, how do I remove it off my...: So my younger brother was playing GTA V Online on my account and someone kept harrasing him and his friends (Sending party invites and messages) so he/she could curse him out for killing them and...
  5. Communication suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication suspension: Not sure if my account has been hacked but messages started appearing from me to someone else which obviously got reported, same thing happened to my friend [Mod Removed-Personal Information] by...
  6. Communication Suspension

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Communication Suspension: Hi, Xbox has suspended me for two weeks even though I have done nothing wrong. I make group post saying if people add me I will host giveaways. They always say it is fake if they don’t win so I...
  7. Xbox communication suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox communication suspension: Hi , yesterday i got suspended for sticking up to someone who is nasty but when i checked how long the ban was it said it was until 25th july 2:30 but i an worried that it wont end then i just...
  8. communication suspension is done but i still cant send messages or talk with a mic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    communication suspension is done but i still cant send messages or talk with a mic: my suspension ended today april 5th at 2:02am in the morning as of now 4:37pm i still cant send messages nor can i use my mic to talk idk what the problem is if anyone knows what the problem is...
  9. Suspension is over still can't communicate or send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension is over still can't communicate or send messages: My my suspension is over and the three accounts that I have on my Xbox still can't communicate and parties or send messages we can start parties but I can't communicate with friends and party I...
  10. Account chat/communications suspension lifted, still cannot chat/message anyone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account chat/communications suspension lifted, still cannot chat/message anyone.: As the title says, my account was suspended for the first time ever from communications because someone on xbox live sent me a troll message in order to upset me after I lost a game, to which I...