Communication Suspension Repeal

Discus and support Communication Suspension Repeal in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I’ve received a communications suspension on Xbox Live as of last night, and been told posting a question is how to appeal it. I was messaging... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Moon GoblinEftink, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Communication Suspension Repeal

Hello,

I’ve received a communications suspension on Xbox Live as of last night, and been told posting a question is how to appeal it. I was messaging my friend privately to invite him to a discord server where we have people we want to play with more. However,
    I didn’t want to mention this in game chat because I didn’t want to invite everyone in chat and wanted to spare the feelings of our teammates. I began the message to the player with “hey don’t say anything but:” and then planned to explain the server by typing
    on my phone. However, he immediately said in chat “hey someone on the enemy team just messaged me” (thinking I was on the other team) He then said, “he’s probably gonna trash talk, I’m going to report him lol.” Now at this point I was on my phone, and as such
    I was able to type faster. I jokingly called him a usually crude term and continued to explain the discord server. What I did not know is that his report went through as my message was sent, and now I’m suspended. If you message him, he will explain that this
    is true, and he already apologized to me for reporting me because he didn’t know who it was. I’d appreciate if we could resolve this, and thanks for reading!

:)

Moon GoblinEftink, Feb 14, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Moon,

Sorry to hear about that enforcement action. For information about the ban, you would need to go to Enforcement website<https://enforcement.xbox.com/>.If
    the suspension is longer than 24 hours you can file a case review. If the suspension is longer than 24 hours you can submit a case review.

Case Review Procedure

* Submit Case: You are about to submit a case for review. Please make sure to include any relevant information or facts before submitting.

* Under Review: Your case is currently under investigation by XBLPET.

* Need Info: XBLPET requires additional information from you. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s latest comment and submit additional details to continue the investigation. Note that not every case will require additional information
    and/or discussion.

* Decision: The Case Review has completed. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s comments for additional information.

* Summary: The completed outcome of the Case Review, which you may refer to following the case’s closure.

You can check your Case Review status at any time by visiting your Enforcement History or Case Review History.Enforcement are the only ones that can help with this issue.

I hope this helps. I will be locking this thread as there is nothing more the forums can do.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. denis97g Win User

4. Smwutches Win User

5. KiiDSpAZZ Win User

Third suspension for repealing

i was told to come here by Xbox support & they would email or reply back. Guess that was another lie. Is there a forum, email, or anywhere else they can be reached. My third suspension won't show on the page that shows suspension history. I did get suspended
    for repealing as it didn't happen until I repealed & I guarantee it wouldn't have if i never repealed. If you can link me to somewhere useful that would be nice.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Third suspension for repealing

i was told to come here by Xbox support & they would email or reply back. Guess that was another lie. Is there a forum, email, or anywhere else they can be reached. My third suspension won't show on the page that shows suspension history. I did get suspended
    for repealing as it didn't happen until I repealed & I guarantee it wouldn't have if i never repealed. If you can link me to somewhere useful that would be nice.
    Nope you only have one option and that's the enforcement page

Only support uses forums

Everything would be moderated to prevent spam questions if enforcenent was here
Thema:

1. Communication Suspension Repeal - Similar Threads - Communication Suspension Repeal

2. Communications suspension and or Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications suspension and or Ban: Last night I got a message from a guy running his mouth. He messaged me first, on my Xbox that was in my house. So if I reply nastily to his original post how come I'm the one getting the...
  3. Xbox live Communication Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Communication Suspension: The other day, I got a one day suspension for some words I shouldn't of used in a xbox live message. I was suspended because the other party reported me. My suspension ended on March 2, 2020,...
  4. Communications suspension suggestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications suspension suggestion: Hi, My son received a communications suspension yesterday, and while I don't condone his verbiage (use of an common acronym), this is a ridiculous and unfair process. We are all aware of players...
  5. Communication suspension for some reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication suspension for some reason: Why was I suspended when I never broke any code of conduct it even happen to my friend we were just messaging each other when it happened and I've been seeing a lot of posts about it. Why Xbox?...
  6. Got a Communication Suspension for the first time a few days ago, how do I remove it off my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a Communication Suspension for the first time a few days ago, how do I remove it off my...: So my younger brother was playing GTA V Online on my account and someone kept harrasing him and his friends (Sending party invites and messages) so he/she could curse him out for killing them and...
  7. Communication suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication suspension: Not sure if my account has been hacked but messages started appearing from me to someone else which obviously got reported, same thing happened to my friend [Mod Removed-Personal Information] by...
  8. Communication Suspension

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Communication Suspension: Hi, Xbox has suspended me for two weeks even though I have done nothing wrong. I make group post saying if people add me I will host giveaways. They always say it is fake if they don’t win so I...
  9. Xbox communication suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox communication suspension: Hi , yesterday i got suspended for sticking up to someone who is nasty but when i checked how long the ban was it said it was until 25th july 2:30 but i an worried that it wont end then i just...
  10. Would a 1-day communication-only suspension change my insider ring availability?

in XboX Insiders
    Would a 1-day communication-only suspension change my insider ring availability?: ^ submitted by /u/VexonRift [link] [comments]