Communication Temporary Ban Over Bot Not Knowing Words

Discus and support Communication Temporary Ban Over Bot Not Knowing Words in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am beyond mad right now. I spelled the wordand i got banned for using a homophobic slur. Someone can assume what homophobic slur the BOT thought I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Crans, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Crans
    Crans Guest

I am beyond mad right now. I spelled the wordand i got banned for using a homophobic slur. Someone can assume what homophobic slur the BOT thought I used. This makes me mad, i was using the word [mod removed] in the context it is used
    for, a dam.I was telling them to build one and was getting mad so they thought it would be funny to report me. A person reports my message and the BOT does not realize what word i was saying, and gets me communication banned off of something that isn’t homophobic
    whatsoever. I appealed, and I am still banned, because another BOT reviewed my case. This is beyond stupid that I get banned because of a BOT not even doing their work correctly. I cannot speak to anyone about this because the volunteers cannot take action
    against my account or anything.

[mod-removed]

:)

Crans, Apr 25, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement issues are handled by actual people and not bots. As you've already submitted a case review and the enforcement was upheld by the enforcement team, there is nothing else that can be done. All you can do is wait it out.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Temporary Communications Ban

The enforcement team does not use the forums. It is not possible to submit a case review for a 24 hour ban. All you can do is wait out the suspension.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Temporary Communication Ban

Was your ban a 24hr ban? If so you will not be eligible for case review.
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Communication Suspension

If you say bad words, over a microphone and still publicly. Anyone can tell you. BAN for communication does not only apply to written communication but also to voice communication.
  6. Ov3R fR4g Uk Win User

Mute icon permanently displayed

Silly question but the account doesnt have any communications bans on it does it? This could stop the account using the mic for a temporary time.
Thema:

1. Communication Temporary Ban Over Bot Not Knowing Words - Similar Threads - Communication Temporary Ban

2. Communication Privileged blocked for 24 hours (temporary suspension)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Privileged blocked for 24 hours (temporary suspension): I was playing Rainbow Six Siege, and I was minding my own business until some guy Guy team kills me!!! Not cool! And then he was being mean and then I had to be mean too!! Like no fair, and I'm...
  3. Temporary suspension blocking communication privileges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temporary suspension blocking communication privileges: I got communication banned for 24 hours and i need xbox enforcement help removing it. All i did was play overwatch then this guy annoyingly killed me with lucio and he sent me a message saying...
  4. Temporary Communications Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temporary Communications Ban: Hello Xbox Team, Today I was playing gta 5 and me and my friends were playing a game of rockets vs insurgents 5v5. A random joined and after various attempts of asking him to leave nicely, we...
  5. Temporary Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temporary Communication Ban: My account was recently temporarily suspended due to offensive communication over Xbox live. I only speak to my friends in party chat or Skype so I have no idea what this is about. I've been a...
  6. Temporary Account Communication Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temporary Account Communication Suspension: I have just received an email about my account being placed under a 24 hour communication temporary suspension and I have read the details in the enforcement history. What I'm confused about is...
  7. It's been 2 weeks since my "temporary suspension" for communication was to expire, yet i can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 2 weeks since my "temporary suspension" for communication was to expire, yet i can't ...: I was given a communication suspension on March 13 or 14 until March 28. It's been 2 weeks, yet I still cannot message or use party and game chat. I can play online normally, just can't talk. Ive...
  8. Communication restriction after a temporary console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication restriction after a temporary console ban: I just got off a console ban 2 days ago and I can't communicate on my console 321a8d17-8782-42eb-9738-e114416e528b
  9. Temporary Communication Ban. From 3/30/17 to 4/6/17

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temporary Communication Ban. From 3/30/17 to 4/6/17: Hello, i am posting this today to hopefully get a better understanding if not resolve an issue with me getting a temporary communication ban. i filled a case review stating that i was given no...
  10. help notification of suspension of temporary communications measures

in XBoX on Consoles
    help notification of suspension of temporary communications measures: could help me?i have a suspension of multiplayer,partys and messages temporary from 27 /01/2015,they told me that it 4,7,,14, days. 15 days have passed and still can NOT access multiplayer,in you...