Communication

Discus and support Communication in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Someone told me to go [mod removed] in a message on xbox and i called him a name for it and I get in trouble what the heck am i not aloud to stick up... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DanielMiller7, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Communication

Someone told me to go [mod removed] in a message on xbox and i called him a name for it and I get in trouble what the heck am i not aloud to stick up for myself or something like please its kinda messed up i mean i reported him to but he has 8 other profiles
    why do i ger screwed in it all i live every day with depression and suicidal thoughts so when someone says to kill. Myself it gets to me please dont punish me for sticking up for myself

:)

DanielMiller7, Jun 16, 2019
  2. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Community?

Well I tracked my order its in Carol Stream Illinois Thursday. Tracker didn't say for Friday status and its Saturday so hopefully today is the day.
  3. FoomBerry Win User

Communication!!!!!!!!!!

I like to communicate; but no one ever responds/cares. Infact I was told to shutup one time lol. I mean I do occasionally run into a player who will communicate where and what the enemy is doing; but that right there is rare (imo).
  4. DENAz666 Win User

Communication

Hi,

Firstly, i'd suggest giving your console a power cycle, to see if that helps, as this can fix any number of issues: Xbox Power Cycle

If that doesn't help, and all the settings are appearing to be correct, it could be that you have a communication ban, which you can see whether or not you do here: Xbox Enforcement

If you do, you can find out more details about it here: Xbox Live Suspensions

If not, let us know and we can see if we can give you any other pointers :)
  5. bowski477 Win User

Communication

Try removing the account from the console and redownloading it to see if that clears the issue.
  6. vibroluxor Win User

To the community

I'm not happy about the state of things, that's for sure. maybe not for the same reasons as you, but the governing body of this country is a big mess right now. the governing parties have invested so much into building conflict that I can't see how it'll
    go away until all the old bitter people die.
Thema:

Communication

1. Communication - Similar Threads - Communication

2. Enforcement Ban for Communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Ban for Communication: Has anyone else received a message from Xbox stating that you have a Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to...
  3. Communication bans

in XBoX on Windows
    Communication bans: So i am seeing that i am not the only one having an issue with communication bans that seem to be fo no reason. I would like to know what is going on. I am seriously thinking about ending my Xbox...
  4. Communication suspension for some reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication suspension for some reason: Why was I suspended when I never broke any code of conduct it even happen to my friend we were just messaging each other when it happened and I've been seeing a lot of posts about it. Why Xbox?...
  5. Two enforcement bans for (communication) in less than 48hours. And I don't understand why...

in XBoX on Windows
    Two enforcement bans for (communication) in less than 48hours. And I don't understand why...: Guys, I need to understand why am I getting banned on the Xbox Platform for (due to problems with communication). I can't send messages and talk to my friends. Never done anything wrong and I'm...
  6. Xbox Communication - Suspended Twice but can't find a violation

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Communication - Suspended Twice but can't find a violation: My son has had his communication blocked on xbox for 24 hours, then almost immediately again for a week. In the first instance, the "apply [for case review]" button eventually grayed out because a...
  7. Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts": Hello, I have recently been playing Rocket League and I love the trading aspect. It has been years since I have initially played, but I'm getting back into it. Recently I have been getting alerts...
  8. Communication Ban for No Reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban for No Reason: Looking For Group Bug I received communications bans on 2 accounts right when i received an error message from posting "looking for groups" Happened yesterday on one account, and then today on a...
  9. Why have I been communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I been communication banned?: Ok, so here I am just messaging my friend about Halo Reach coming to the Halo Master Chief Collection when I just get banned randomly for no reason whatsoever from communications. Can anyone give...
  10. Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg: So I've heard a lot about players being banned because of lfg's lately and thought it was obviously bull, however today was my lucky day, a two week com ban and all I've done is message mundane...