Communications Appeal

Discus and support Communications Appeal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can i start off by saying the guy who reported me, reported me for no reason after he blew up my cargo stuff on gta 5, next how can i apply for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Azi 007, May 23, 2020.

1. Azi 007
    Azi 007 Guest

Communications Appeal

Can i start off by saying the guy who reported me, reported me for no reason after he blew up my cargo stuff on gta 5, next how can i apply for a appeal on communications suspension

:)

Azi 007, May 23, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Communications Appeal

3. bowski477 Win User

Communication Suspension Appeal

You can view your ban by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com and
    from there file a case review if the ban is eligible for one. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  4. An Old Freak Win User

Communications Ban Appeal

The XBLPET does not operate via the forums. For information or options concerning an enforcement action, please visit https://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. Whitey Black Win User

Appeal to communication ban

Go to the Enforcement link and appeal you're case that the only way

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Appeal to communication ban

Your only recourse is via
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
    and if eligible file a case review.

One point, it does not matter who is playing on your account, you are responsible for any actions that they carry out.

It also does not matter who started what, if a violation of the code of conduct happens and it gets reported, you get suspended. Retaliation is not an excuse and is not condoned.
Thema:

Communications Appeal

1. Communications Appeal - Similar Threads - Communications Appeal

2. Ban Appeal / Unfair Communication Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ban Appeal / Unfair Communication Ban: Hey, so I was playing a game of Rainbow 6 when some dude sent me a message saying 'trash', and I told him to [mod removed-profanity] off, [mod removed-profanity] . Now personally, I feel like he...
  3. Appeal to communication ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Appeal to communication ban: Hi my older brother was playing ony account around 1137 last night and said something that violates the code of conduct because the guy was using in game chat and the game to bully me the account...
  4. Communication ban/appeal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication ban/appeal: So today i was doxed, and once i resolved the issue with my internet provider i messaged the person who doxed me and i used some unprofessional words to scold him for doxing me. And im the one who...
  5. Xbox Communication Ban Appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Communication Ban Appeal: My account ‘’ was communication banned. My friend ‘[Mod Removed] told me to message him saying [Mod Removed]as a joke. After i messaged my friend ‘[Mod Removed]he reported my message as a joke and...
  6. Xbox One Voice Ban Appeal for a Communication Ban that is less than 24 Hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Voice Ban Appeal for a Communication Ban that is less than 24 Hours: I was playing Rainbow Six Siege with my buddy and I got killed. The guy who killed me sent me a message after the match saying I was quote "trash dood". All I ever replied back to him was that he...
  7. Xbox Live Communication Suspension Appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Communication Suspension Appeal: Recently I was suspended of all forms of communication. While playing a game of Rainbow Six Siege for the first time in almost a year I received a message from the account JumpyMoneky79. His...
  8. Communications Ban Appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications Ban Appeal: Dear Microsft, My Xbox live account has undergone a communications ban due to an argument with a friend (who i am still friends with and on good terms) which resulted in him reporting me. I am...
  9. Communication Suspension Appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Suspension Appeal: Hello, currently I was communication banned for using one profane word. I have not had one single ban or warning before of the 9 years I have been playing using your product. I am a loyal customer...
  10. how do i appeal a communication ban when i didn't do anything to be banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i appeal a communication ban when i didn't do anything to be banned: I was banned on the 14th of December for violation of terms and service regarding xbox live communications but haven't messaged or contacted anyone with a few exception of party chat with friends...