Communications ban

Discus and support Communications ban in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was communications banned on xbox last weekend for a day but when i go on minecraft windows 10 i still cant host worlds or speak in chat... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kittykat2704, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Kittykat2704
    Kittykat2704 Guest

Communications ban

i was communications banned on xbox last weekend for a day but when i go on minecraft windows 10 i still cant host worlds or speak in chat

:)

Kittykat2704, Nov 21, 2020
  2. bowski477 Win User

Being banned twice

Is one a communications ban and one an account ban? Or are they both communications bans?
  3. bowski477 Win User

Temporary Account Suspension.

You can view your ban by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com however 24hr bans are not eligible for case review. Communication bans restrict all communication.
  4. USMCx WolfZz Win User

My account was banned for life.

im communication banned but it doesnt sau a date. i was also banned from playing online and that suspension passed already but im still communication banned.
  5. Dysruptz Win User

Banned for communication then banned from Xbox live 2 days later for nothing

if this is about a 100 day communication ban. This follows with a 2 week console ban them an additional 46 day communication ban making a 60 day privilege suspension
  6. Iz4_ Win User

Xbox Enforcement Team

I have filled a case review and it was upheld. How can i be banned again for a communications ban when i was already in a ban? I had no way to communicate
Thema:

Communications ban

1. Communications ban - Similar Threads - Communications ban

2. I was communication banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was communication banned for no reason: This morning while playing, I randomly stopped being able to chat ingame. I joined a friend's party and it said I couldn't talk due to privacy settings, hut my friends could still hear me. I went...
  3. My communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    My communication ban: How long will i be banned from communication? 068e07c6-ac17-4226-a73d-f4c4b41e76b7
  4. Communications Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communications Ban: [img] I made a looking for group post for rocket league stating “Selling inventory W c offers”. What I meant from this post was i wanted to trade the items in my inventory for in game credits...
  5. I got randomley communication banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got randomley communication banned: I made a group post for gta 5 and i got communication banned for saying grinding cash in solo public lobbies 102396bc-bfe6-4193-a7be-4b83d24717f2
  6. Communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban: I literally didn't say anything offensive or of that nature and got a communication ban? And later that night got another one where i didn't send a message at all? I was actually trying to become...
  7. Xbox Strange Communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Strange Communication ban: I received a notice of enforcement com banning me for 2 days. The reason for it was a looking for group post where I called someone a "Chump". I didnt imagine that was bad, so I went to have a...
  8. Communication ban appeal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication ban appeal: I recently just got a communicaion ban because a person sends me a message saying i’m “bad at the game”, i then send a message back to him pinting out how im doing better not breaking any TOS and...
  9. My 14 day communication ban thats unfair that has nothing to do with selling/phihsing I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 14 day communication ban thats unfair that has nothing to do with selling/phihsing I...: I recently got a 14 day suspension for one of my looking for groups post which is kinda odd normally you only unable not to post if u get a enforcement from looking for group. Xbox enforcement...
  10. I was communication banned

in XBoX on Windows
    I was communication banned: i was com banned for an entire week for having the phrase "glitch discussion" in my looking for group post when my prior post was just taken down and i was given no warning about such activities...