Communications banned.... But how?

Discus and support Communications banned.... But how? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I woke up today with a communications ban started at 2:30 pm today ending 6:30 pm tomorrow. I played a game with friends only from 11:00am to 2:30am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BLaRg XrvbX, Mar 30, 2019.

1. BLaRg XrvbX
    BLaRg XrvbX Guest

So I woke up today with a communications ban started at 2:30 pm today ending 6:30 pm tomorrow. I played a game with friends only from 11:00am to 2:30am and was asleep from 7:00am to 4:00pm.

The only "inappropriate" messages I send are to friends. I haven't even communicated with random people in weeks, let alone said anything inappropriate to them. The most recent event of trash talk I can even think of was months ago, and we ended up getting
    along.

Communications bans aren't up for review, so I don't even know what the message was that got me this ban. Is there any way I can talk about this? See the message that started this and try to do better? This is my first ban, and also my only day off this
    week. I would like to play and communicate with my friends.

:)

BLaRg XrvbX, Mar 30, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Being banned twice

Is one a communications ban and one an account ban? Or are they both communications bans?
  3. bowski477 Win User

Temporary Account Suspension.

You can view your ban by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com however 24hr bans are not eligible for case review. Communication bans restrict all communication.
  4. USMCx WolfZz Win User

My account was banned for life.

im communication banned but it doesnt sau a date. i was also banned from playing online and that suspension passed already but im still communication banned.
  5. Dysruptz Win User

Banned for communication then banned from Xbox live 2 days later for nothing

if this is about a 100 day communication ban. This follows with a 2 week console ban them an additional 46 day communication ban making a 60 day privilege suspension
  6. Iz4_ Win User

Xbox Enforcement Team

I have filled a case review and it was upheld. How can i be banned again for a communications ban when i was already in a ban? I had no way to communicate
Thema:

1. Communications banned.... But how? - Similar Threads - Communications banned

2. Xbox request: Communication bans are rediculous.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox request: Communication bans are rediculous.: Hi, I recently was communication banned for saying the word "asshole" in an Xbox live message. I never even said he is an asshole I just had he was acting like one, and then I get banned...
  3. Get it by communication banned for 1 day

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get it by communication banned for 1 day: hello my username is chilling, 194 I recently got banned today due to inappropriate communication which I did not really understand why I usually don't really send hateful messages to people but...
  4. [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] Communications ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] Communications ban: I got communications banned because [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] reported that I said I would snap his neck and told him to [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]. How long am I banned? Please...
  5. Communication banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication banned: OK so about 2 days ago something popped please note you account about enforcement action . Shortly after I could not hear nor talk in party chat also could not send messages Anyway , I had...
  6. WHY IS THE COMMUNICATION BAN SYSTEM SO BAD!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THE COMMUNICATION BAN SYSTEM SO BAD!: Ok, so I got a 2 day ban because I cursed out a guy on chat because he was bad. (Not gonna put it down here because who knows how xbox will [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] again.) So if you could...
  7. Instant Communication Ban for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant Communication Ban for no reason: Gamertag : I just logged on today and I was on Youtube wasn't playing any games or anything and then I got a Notice of Xbox Live Enforcement Action today while I was On youtube what's the Deal...
  8. Getting communications banned every day for the same reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting communications banned every day for the same reason.: About 2-3 days ago I get communications banned because I mistakenly sent a vulgar message to who I assumed was a bot account since I was getting spammed with friend requests from people I have...
  9. Communication Ban Abused harassed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban Abused harassed: I've been Playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 for a while today July 30, 2019 and just at 12am July 31, 2012 I noticed I got Harassed in my communication and got banned just for Talking. I want to...
  10. ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban: Hello, I was told by a techie at 1-800-4-my-xbox that posting here is the right course of action regarding this complaint. An Xbox LIVE user,[Mod Removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] messaged me...