Communications Banned

Discus and support Communications Banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I hope everyone reading this is having a good weekend, mine is starting off a little odd. During a gaming session with my friends I received a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Arnue, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Arnue
    Arnue Guest

Communications Banned

Hello I hope everyone reading this is having a good weekend, mine is starting off a little odd.

During a gaming session with my friends I received a salty message from another player on the other team. I'm responding to him in a positive way. However one of my messages seemed to be a bannable offense. Now I'm banned until Tuesday. Is there a way to review my message to see what I have said? Is there a way to reverse this? I have already tried the Enforcement site and it provided no help at all. It also said Xbox Support cannot help in these situations.

:)

Arnue, Jan 23, 2022
  2. bowski477 Win User

Being banned twice

Is one a communications ban and one an account ban? Or are they both communications bans?
  3. bowski477 Win User

Temporary Account Suspension.

You can view your ban by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com however 24hr bans are not eligible for case review. Communication bans restrict all communication.
  4. USMCx WolfZz Win User

My account was banned for life.

im communication banned but it doesnt sau a date. i was also banned from playing online and that suspension passed already but im still communication banned.
  5. Dysruptz Win User

Banned for communication then banned from Xbox live 2 days later for nothing

if this is about a 100 day communication ban. This follows with a 2 week console ban them an additional 46 day communication ban making a 60 day privilege suspension
  6. Iz4_ Win User

Xbox Enforcement Team

I have filled a case review and it was upheld. How can i be banned again for a communications ban when i was already in a ban? I had no way to communicate
Thema:

Communications Banned

1. Communications Banned - Similar Threads - Communications Banned

2. Getting banned for no reasoning (communication ban)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting banned for no reasoning (communication ban): so I was playing a bit of gta with friends and these guys kept killing us over again so I did the same to them than maybe about 5 mins later I get disconnected from the game and I get...
  3. SOMEONE PLS HELP — Falsely accused and communication banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    SOMEONE PLS HELP — Falsely accused and communication banned: SOMEONE PLS HELP—— Xbox communication banned me for saying and I quote “ enjoy being blocked❤️“ all because a grown man was speaking to me explicitly, and I told him he was being blocked, and Xbox...
  4. I was wrongfully suspened and recieve a communication ban. What did I violate.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was wrongfully suspened and recieve a communication ban. What did I violate.: I was suspended after having a (text) chat with another player. I asked him a simple question and he kept pushing me to join his xbox party. I told him no and asked why he couldn't answer me in...
  5. Communication Ban from NBA 2K22 Next Gen April 27 2022

in XboX Insiders
    Communication Ban from NBA 2K22 Next Gen April 27 2022: Why don’t you guys have a better report system. I literally had a guy join my party with his friends an they trolled me for 15 20 mins. Finally I decided to respond now I’m banned til the 4 th of...
  6. I got a 5 day communication ban and it wasn't me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a 5 day communication ban and it wasn't me...: I was offline, 2 of my friends have my account on thier Xbox. I let them freely log in and play as they please. But one of my friends logged on to my account and sent himself a message saying...
  7. Xbox Ban Communication

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Ban Communication: Hey, I got ban from communication in Xbox will is be forever or temporary? (By the way, it's the first time if it depands how many time you got banned) 45382b4d-8a13-4011-9a13-290ddb1c1449
  8. Is it possible to get a person un communication banned after you've reported them?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is it possible to get a person un communication banned after you've reported them?: During the day I was messing around with my friend and falsely reported a message he deleted with a very outlandish report reasoning and it resulted in him getting communication banned. I was...
  9. Communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban: So I've been playing xbox for years now. An I've come across some pretty dumb things. Like recently I'm playing rust, I triple headshot a dude with AK an he dosent die. So I message him saying "...
  10. Communication ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Communication ban: Have received a comms ban, with no explanation why. The only thing I can think of is toxic players reporting, I have appealed the process and nothing has been done. There is no reasoning on the...