Communications

Discus and support Communications in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My headset was working fine. Now I can hear everybody talking , but no one can hear me. I have checked all the settings and have done the total... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DANIMAL79, Sep 17, 2020.

1. DANIMAL79
    DANIMAL79 Guest

Communications

My headset was working fine. Now I can hear everybody talking , but no one can hear me. I have checked all the settings and have done the total restart. Still doesn't work.. should I just get another console?

:)

DANIMAL79, Sep 17, 2020
  2. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Community?

Well I tracked my order its in Carol Stream Illinois Thursday. Tracker didn't say for Friday status and its Saturday so hopefully today is the day.
  3. FoomBerry Win User

Communication!!!!!!!!!!

I like to communicate; but no one ever responds/cares. Infact I was told to shutup one time lol. I mean I do occasionally run into a player who will communicate where and what the enemy is doing; but that right there is rare (imo).
  4. DENAz666 Win User

Communication

Hi,

Firstly, i'd suggest giving your console a power cycle, to see if that helps, as this can fix any number of issues: Xbox Power Cycle

If that doesn't help, and all the settings are appearing to be correct, it could be that you have a communication ban, which you can see whether or not you do here: Xbox Enforcement

If you do, you can find out more details about it here: Xbox Live Suspensions

If not, let us know and we can see if we can give you any other pointers :)
  5. bowski477 Win User

Communication

Try removing the account from the console and redownloading it to see if that clears the issue.
  6. vibroluxor Win User

To the community

I'm not happy about the state of things, that's for sure. maybe not for the same reasons as you, but the governing body of this country is a big mess right now. the governing parties have invested so much into building conflict that I can't see how it'll
    go away until all the old bitter people die.
Thema:

Communications

1. Communications - Similar Threads - Communications

2. Xbox live communications suspension not fixed yet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live communications suspension not fixed yet: I recently got suspended for asking people to follow my twitch. Yeah I know its silly. But anyways, i got suspended for 24 hours, did not tell me why so a day later it happened again for a full...
  3. Communication bans need to be changed. I can prove right now that Microsoft is breaking...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication bans need to be changed. I can prove right now that Microsoft is breaking...: That's right. I can prove Microsoft is breaking the policy they are trying to enforce on gamers who get upset and say a curse word and get punished for it. The code of conduct states any...
  4. Ridiculous communications ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ridiculous communications ban: Xbox please fix your communications suspension system. I was having some fun with some twitch followers when all of a sudden i got a notification from xbox saying i got a communications ban for a...
  5. Unable to start stream. Failed to communicate to servers

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to start stream. Failed to communicate to servers: I have spent all day trying to get xcloud working on my galaxy A71 5G UW with no success. Im using the 5 ghz channel, have a download speed of 104 Mbps and a ping of 24 ms. Have tried multiple...
  6. Xbox plz fix your communication.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox plz fix your communication.: Why does everyone ban me on xbox for saying something they don't like, like if they start stuff with me, why do i get banned for saying something back, playstation really be better, like you put...
  7. Falsely communication banned again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely communication banned again.: First off, don't leave a message that a robot would leave saying "check enforcement" because the support and enforcement for Microsoft is a complete joke at this time. I'm getting a stain on my...
  8. Enforcement Team needs a means of communication.

in XboX Insiders
    Enforcement Team needs a means of communication.: The Xbox Enforcement Team needs to have a way to be contacted. There is no reason that they have no connection to the community which they directly deal with. The only communication you can get...
  9. Suspension of communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension of communication: So can I be suspended for reporting hackers and doing nothing else? 02096eeb-6065-4533-8e14-1183a958c797
  10. Communication ban

in XBoX on Windows
    Communication ban: So I got a 24 com ban a few days ago and it ended. I was able to message people on the mobile app and on my Xbox. The problem is that my PC app still thinks I'm banned and that's the main one I...