Communicaton Ban not showing in Enforcment History

Discus and support Communicaton Ban not showing in Enforcment History in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was communications banned today (I can still login and play games) but theres no enforcement on the enforcement page. I cant see how long it lasts or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gunitmob, Jan 13, 2022.

1. gunitmob
    gunitmob Guest

I was communications banned today (I can still login and play games) but theres no enforcement on the enforcement page. I cant see how long it lasts or what I said to trigger it?

:)

gunitmob, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I believe there's an issue going on with the enforcement page as they have been a handful of threads with the same issue. Keeping my fingers crossed that hopefully it is resolved in a short time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  3. SerchN 4 PlayR Win User

banned

There isnt a way to fight the ban but if you go to xbox enforcement history and take the quiz it makes it so the ban wont show up on your reputaion and ban history.
  4. IRB Win User

Communicaton Ban

Hi.

As you say that was the message you sent, submitting a case review would be pointless as you have clearly broken the Code of Conduct which is why a suspension was issued.

The length can vary depending on what you have said, and if you have has prior suspensions.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Communicaton Ban

You should log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible.
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home
  6. Joker SxAxW Win User

Have a Temp Ban and would like to know what it was for

So i am banned but it does not show up in the "Enforcement and Activity History" what do i do? i cant get a case review if it dosnt show up right?
Thema:

1. Communicaton Ban not showing in Enforcment History - Similar Threads - Communicaton Ban showing

2. Account Suspenssion/Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Suspenssion/Ban: I received a ban on the 16th-19th and tried to contact Xbox and the forums for help and ended up just having to wait it out. I look on the enforcement page and there are still no reports and it...
  3. Xbox ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ban: My xbox ban isn't showing up in my enforcement tab on the website. I know I have since because I get the message whenever I try to sign into my account on my xbox. What's wrong with it?...
  4. Was banned years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    Was banned years ago: I was banned after my account was hacked in, if I can remember properly, I'd say 2013, went on one day to try to sign in and couldn't. Upon getting my account back within a week or two I was then...
  5. Xbox console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console ban: I haven't played on my Xbox for over 5 months and I just got on today to find I was console banned? My brother is console banned too and it only happened after he called out a hacker on Halo? like...
  6. Permanently banned console and account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanently banned console and account: So I assume I received a permanent console and account ban from the Xbox network. Reason I say assume is I don't even know if it's really permanent. The only thing I received in an email was...
  7. How to appeal an enforcement ban if it doesn’t show on the enforcement website

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to appeal an enforcement ban if it doesn’t show on the enforcement website: Hello, so I’m just wondering has anyone else received a enforcement ban recently? My friend thought he was funny reporting me 2-3 days ago little did he or I realise that the enforcement website...
  8. I can't tell how long I am communication banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't tell how long I am communication banned: Okay, this was ban was completely my fault. But, when I go to the enforcement page, it only pops up with an old ban from last year. I can't see how long this ban is in fact for. Can anyone help?...
  9. Communicaton Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communicaton Ban: After getting teamkilled all day and reporting them all I snapped and sent one a message saying "why the f###k did you kill" and I was banned for 14 days's, sureeeeee that's justice...
  10. Why am I banned from communicatons on XBOX Live? And for how long?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I banned from communicatons on XBOX Live? And for how long?: recently got communications banned, just wondering for what and for how long. 2421f999-40d0-48a9-81b8-110ee0f71b35