Community Calendar not working : Service Unavailable

Discus and support Community Calendar not working : Service Unavailable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I recently bought a new Xbox and can not get the Community Calendar to launch. I get a Service Unavailable message. And it says to contact the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Psyfrog, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Psyfrog
    Psyfrog Guest

Hello. I recently bought a new Xbox and can not get the Community Calendar to launch. I get a Service Unavailable message. And it says to contact the forums. Can anyone help?

:)

Psyfrog, Nov 7, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Psyfrog,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with the Community Calendar app.
    I recommend trying the solutions from the troubleshooting article for Apps on the Xbox One:
    Troubleshoot game or app installation problems on Xbox One.

Give them a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  3. Psyfrog Win User

The Message has no number.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You can share the Unavaliable Message too wee can search and can help you?
  5. OlivierCésar Win User

Where is The XBOX One Community Calendar? Just mention XLEi, can't find it anywhere!! Very Annoying!!

Hey,

To get the community calendar do as follow:

* Change your language and set it in English

* Change the region to UK (one of the region where the calendar is available)

* Restart

* Go to the Store - Apps

* You should see the Community Calendar. Click on it and download it

* Change back you language and region

* Reboot the XBOX

This is how I did it and it works

Hope it helps
  6. OlivierCésar Win User

Where is The XBOX One Community Calendar? Just mention XLEi, can't find it anywhere!! Very Annoying!!

Thema:

1. Community Calendar not working : Service Unavailable - Similar Threads - Community Calendar working

2. Wasn't there a new Community Feed?

in XboX Insiders
    Wasn't there a new Community Feed?: Hey gang, I got out of the Insider Program (well, unenrolled from Insider OS builds) over a year ago, and wanted to make sure this wasn't somehow residual. Back in May, Xbox Wire announced the...
  3. Community feed changed AGAIN! and it’s worse

in XboX Insiders
    Community feed changed AGAIN! and it’s worse: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  4. Can hear chat (party and community), but can only communicate to chat intermittently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can hear chat (party and community), but can only communicate to chat intermittently: This just started about a week ago, I bought a set of TB stealth 600s and since then most of the time I cant hear party or community chat even though they can hear me (yes, I've tested for...
  5. I can hear chat (party and community), but intermittently I can't hear any chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear chat (party and community), but intermittently I can't hear any chat: This just started about a week ago, I bought a set of TB stealth 600s and since then most of the time I cant hear party or community chat even though they can hear me (yes, I've tested for...
  6. Minecraft Community Marketplace Map Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Community Marketplace Map Not Working: I bought the map "Magma Runner" today for 310 minecoins on the community marketplace. I loaded the world up and realized that the map didn't work. It might of been since the map is outdated with...
  7. Play status with the Klondike community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play status with the Klondike community: I can't find any place to look up where I stand as far as level attained compared to the community of players. I have been playing Klondike Solitaire for some time, and at level 901, rated at Gold...
  8. Add Xbox one s be Goode one help Xbox community

in XboX Insiders
    Add Xbox one s be Goode one help Xbox community: Add old gamer pic submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]
  9. community calendar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    community calendar: Xbox, please tell me why the community calendar isn't up message me at on Xbox One or just comment on this post and I will be on here for while waiting for a response....
  10. Where is The XBOX One Community Calendar? Just mention XLEi, can't find it anywhere!! Very ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is The XBOX One Community Calendar? Just mention XLEi, can't find it anywhere!! Very ...: Where is The XBOX One Community Calendar? Just mention XLEi, can't find it anywhere!! Very Annoying!! 2fef18a8-a26b-496b-8927-0535105417fb