Community Calendar not working : Service Unavailable

Discus and support Community Calendar not working : Service Unavailable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I recently bought a new Xbox and can not get the Community Calendar to launch. I get a Service Unavailable message. And it says to contact the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Psyfrog, Nov 7, 2019 at 12:22 PM.

1. Psyfrog
    Psyfrog Guest

Hello. I recently bought a new Xbox and can not get the Community Calendar to launch. I get a Service Unavailable message. And it says to contact the forums. Can anyone help?

:)

2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Psyfrog,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with the Community Calendar app.
    I recommend trying the solutions from the troubleshooting article for Apps on the Xbox One:
    Troubleshoot game or app installation problems on Xbox One.

Give them a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  3. Psyfrog Win User

The Message has no number.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You can share the Unavaliable Message too wee can search and can help you?
  5. OlivierCésar Win User

Where is The XBOX One Community Calendar? Just mention XLEi, can't find it anywhere!! Very Annoying!!

Hey,

To get the community calendar do as follow:

* Change your language and set it in English

* Change the region to UK (one of the region where the calendar is available)

* Restart

* Go to the Store - Apps

* You should see the Community Calendar. Click on it and download it

* Change back you language and region

* Reboot the XBOX

This is how I did it and it works

Hope it helps
  6. OlivierCésar Win User

Where is The XBOX One Community Calendar? Just mention XLEi, can't find it anywhere!! Very Annoying!!

Thema:

1. Community Calendar not working : Service Unavailable - Similar Threads - Community Calendar working

2. Community tab issue

in XboX Insiders
    Community tab issue: Is anyone here sometimes have this problem when the developer make a new post in the community tab/official club you cant read the whole post? Some words are not visible. The picture is how i see...
  3. Where are the Elite controller "community configurations"?

in XboX Insiders
    Where are the Elite controller "community configurations"?: I got my Elite Series 2 controller and I was reading about it online on the Xbox website. And on this page it mentions browsing "community configurations". I saw a video yesterday that showed them...
  4. Im glad i in “group B” now. And i really like new dashboard, no more mixer and community...

in XboX Insiders
    Im glad i in “group B” now. And i really like new dashboard, no more mixer and community...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  5. Current dashboard community tab vs the new?

in XboX Insiders
    Current dashboard community tab vs the new?: I was able to use the new dashboard this time around and it's great but I wish going into the community section was like the current one where it shows your custom background. The new one just...
  6. How do i make complaint against Microsoft Xbox community the ambassadors are not doing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i make complaint against Microsoft Xbox community the ambassadors are not doing...: Infact there going out of the way to break rules and regulations ff2c5ef6-67db-41fc-a4fb-0f2af4da3b97
  7. My apology to the Xbox Team and Xbox community.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My apology to the Xbox Team and Xbox community.: My comments in the Xbox Community club are bold and sometimes too daring. The only reason I get angry and upset is because Xbox does not respect gamers. If you speak your mind or have an opinion...
  8. Gaming community raspberry Award... and now for the winner...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming community raspberry Award... and now for the winner...: I'm really disappointed with this system. Years ago, playing it unlocked everything and it was more fun and made you want to play, now just buy and you have everything at your fingertips without...
  9. community calendar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    community calendar: Xbox, please tell me why the community calendar isn't up message me at on Xbox One or just comment on this post and I will be on here for while waiting for a response....
  10. Where is The XBOX One Community Calendar? Just mention XLEi, can't find it anywhere!! Very ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is The XBOX One Community Calendar? Just mention XLEi, can't find it anywhere!! Very ...: Where is The XBOX One Community Calendar? Just mention XLEi, can't find it anywhere!! Very Annoying!! 2fef18a8-a26b-496b-8927-0535105417fb