Community feed shows friends' captures/clips from their old and extinct "Captures" tab and...

Discus and support Community feed shows friends' captures/clips from their old and extinct "Captures" tab and... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When navigating Community content, we can see that a clip or capture has, let's say, 5 comments and 10 likes. But, when going to the profile itself,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Community feed shows friends' captures/clips from their old and extinct "Captures" tab and...

When navigating Community content, we can see that a clip or capture has, let's say, 5 comments and 10 likes. But, when going to the profile itself, his/her "Social" tab shows a different information for the "same" post.

So, it's clear the Community panel is still showing media from the old "Captures" tab.

If it's now hidden, what's the point of it displaying content from that?!

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Sep 16, 2020
  2. C0LD S0LDIER Win User

Xbox one showcase not working, and rewind/play and pause features missing for clips.

I have, verbatim, the same issues. Additionally, when attempting to view my own videos on the Activity Feed 90% of my clips stop as if they failed to load. I cannot delete old clips in the Captures tab of my profile, either.
  3. A Large Tank Win User

Other players can't see my captures and some things I have shared to my activity feed

Hey guys! Are you able to see your game clips on Xbox.com? Post back and let me know!
    Yes I am able to see my OWN clips on xbox.com yes, but my friends can't see mine. I can see clips on my friends feeds but I can't see them when I go to captures it says "This person hasn't shared any captures," but has captures in there feeds. Also my friends
    can't see my newest captures they can see my captures from like 80days ago now even though I have many new ones. Just the same problem as Xx Handy420 xX. Privacy settings are fine also not the problem.
  4. NicoleSakai Win User

Upload app "capture not saved" error

Not only are my captures not being save (both screenshots and clips), but they are not showing up in my activity feed. Please help!
  5. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Xbox club how to

Hi there. Upload the clip to xbox live from captures first. Once that's done go to club, feed, share something with the club. The video should show up to post.
  6. WHTphoenix Win User

Message saying "Failed to upload clip to xbox live/OneDrive"

I made a clip tonight and it won't show in my feed or captures unless i go to manage capture in upload studio. When I go to share it, it says "something went wrong" so I thought waiting a while and then trying would fix and it didn't work. I even tried re-uploading
    it and still no go. Any other clips, captures, or posts will show up but not this one clip. Has anyone else had this issue?
Thema:

Community feed shows friends' captures/clips from their old and extinct "Captures" tab and...

1. Community feed shows friends' captures/clips from their old and extinct "Captures" tab and... - Similar Threads - Community feed shows

2. New Community App / Feed is terrible! Anyway to revert to old wall scrollable one?

in XboX Insiders
    New Community App / Feed is terrible! Anyway to revert to old wall scrollable one?: Like many others i have the new Community app with the row scrolling to the right. Its absolutely terrible and laggy! I dont want multiple rows to have to scroll through. Also why is the friends...
  3. Wasn't there a new Community Feed?

in XboX Insiders
    Wasn't there a new Community Feed?: Hey gang, I got out of the Insider Program (well, unenrolled from Insider OS builds) over a year ago, and wanted to make sure this wasn't somehow residual. Back in May, Xbox Wire announced the...
  4. Community feed changed AGAIN! and it’s worse

in XboX Insiders
    Community feed changed AGAIN! and it’s worse: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  5. Activity, Club & Community feed issues

in XboX Insiders
    Activity, Club & Community feed issues: I'm not sure if it is related to alpha skip-ahead update, but I have lot of issues since last week. Activity feed is lost. Some feeds from last week and 2 random feeds from past. Club feed looks...
  6. Anybody else get a new community feed?

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody else get a new community feed?: Didn't get an update or anything, just went into the community feed and saw it changed on me. in Alpha Skip-Ahead. Not sure how i feel about the change, whenever you navigate the feed (going up...
  7. Community Feed Not Updating And Showing Old recordings/screenshots

in XboX Insiders
    Community Feed Not Updating And Showing Old recordings/screenshots: The Community Feed has been glitching out recently and doesn't show any new recordings/screenshots. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  8. Community feed not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Community feed not updating: For the last few days the community feed hasnt been updating its been like that for 3 days now. The last post was from 5 days ago. There were posts from sunday and monday but when i got on in the...
  9. Community feed page missing comments

in XBoX on Consoles
    Community feed page missing comments: while viewing the community feed page the players comments are missing why? i have already done a restore to factory.and hard reset and power cycle. check privacy settings and yet.i still can't...
  10. Actvity feed, Community store and such showing up blank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Actvity feed, Community store and such showing up blank: Hey everyone, not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes. Just now I powered up my xbox one, I'm usually greeting by the new layout and such for the new experience and I was...