Community standard

Discus and support Community standard in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox is becoming one of the worse gaming platforms out first off they charging us all this tax for games and online purchase and turn around and let... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AntonioHarmon, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Community standard

Xbox is becoming one of the worse gaming platforms out first off they charging us all this tax for games and online purchase and turn around and let the online platform be ran by trolls they preach community standard but they have trolls that can’t take a loss invite you to party chat or you can get a looking post to play with and if they loose they will invite you to party then report you with out any proof your banned for a week this is getting out of hand and outweighing the fun you file appeal and nothing happens because they have zero proof of what happened in party this is 100 percent bogus I wouldn’t recommend anyone purchase this game until they have some type of fix for this pay way to much money to be getting banned because you win or loose a game

:)

AntonioHarmon, Aug 11, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Community standards???

Makes perfect sense.While a game may have profanity in it & will be rated appropriately Xbox live itself is rated E for everyone & profanity is not allowed.

I've got a mouth like a sewer but know when not to swear.

If you can't tell when it's not appropriate to use profanity then the problem isn't with the community standards.
  3. non one c Win User

Community standards???

People want to play and enjoy themselves in a safe enviroment. That simply doesn't work if you insult each other.
    Yes, some games use profanity and violence to tell their stories. But they won't use it against you.
    Kids also play on Xbox and keeping the gaming space friendly is not too much to ask for.
  4. Smwutches Win User

My account has been permanently banned but It wasn't my fault!!

5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I got banned and WHY?

6. Airyrose666 Win User

Inappropriate content?

please review the community standards, found HERE
Thema:

Community standard

1. Community standard - Similar Threads - Community standard

2. Xbox community guidelines is questionable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox community guidelines is questionable: I have been playing Xbox live for over 25 years across multiple accounts as I have played it feels like Xbox Live does not support players that respect the code of conduct that they issue my issue...
  3. The new dashboard is horrible. We as a community don't want the dashboard.

in XboX Insiders
    The new dashboard is horrible. We as a community don't want the dashboard.: The new dashboard is horrible. We as a community want to see the background image. Take the dashboard https://twitter.com/souls_ninja/status/1567921855956398081?t=KEIo3iWKUAPa1uzWAEsjbQ&s=19...
  4. How to remove community content restrictions.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove community content restrictions.: I'm trying to play halo with my dad but an error pops up whenever we hit play the error code is "To do this, change a setting. You cannot see content other people make because of how your account...
  5. when i open my community the loading screen stop moving and the game closes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i open my community the loading screen stop moving and the game closes: when i open my community the loading screen stop moving and the game closes i have done nothing because i dont know what to do thank you 8ee38db0-d147-4f7c-9a04-4b948d50a504
  6. I found some issues in XBOX Community Standards (Boundaries are too blurry!)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I found some issues in XBOX Community Standards (Boundaries are too blurry!): vii. Harmful behavior has no place on Xbox If the user performs these behaviors without causing competitive advantage, can these behaviors still be considered harmful behaviors? And how do we...
  7. Community standards???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Community standards???: The community standards for xbox live need to be redone and most of them done away with completely as there is a bunch of contradictions. The comms ban is completely bogus. Profanity violates...
  8. Reporting boosting service 'does not meet our community Standards violation."?

in XBoX on Windows
    Reporting boosting service 'does not meet our community Standards violation."?: I'm not sure how what I'm reporting doesn't violate MS TOS or the game itself so I'm going to ask here for clarification. In one of the games I play frequently when I hit the LFG sections I'll run...
  9. Xbox Community Standards - Hard Truth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Community Standards - Hard Truth: Hello, today I was posting because I wanted to express my feelings and thoughts about the current Xbox Community Standards, as well as gather some rationale for certain decisions. To shut down...
  10. Community Standards vs Code of Conduct

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Community Standards vs Code of Conduct: Are the Community Standards enforceable like the Code of Conduct or are they just guidelines? deaf7a19-d436-42c5-9ba4-a86520eaaa56