Community tab issue

Discus and support Community tab issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone here sometimes have this problem when the developer make a new post in the community tab/official club you cant read the whole post? Some... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/M4ST3RCH13F, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Community tab issue

Is anyone here sometimes have this problem when the developer make a new post in the community tab/official club you cant read the whole post? Some words are not visible. The picture is how i see on the xbox console, and the imgur link the xbox companion app on PC when i can see the full post. I can even see the full post on my phone xbox app. And its not just World of Warships. I already seen this in Halo, some Ubisoft etc.

submitted by /u/M4ST3RCH13F
    [link] [comments]

/u/M4ST3RCH13F, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Obbur San Win User

Community tab issues

Thanks for the suggestion, i deleted around 130 game clips, the problem persists. A few posts from games i follow show up. I can also manually share an achievement and it will show up on my console feed. Things are fine on the app it will show the achievement
    when i unlock it and the manual upload as well as my friends posts. Seems to me like it could be a bug.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Community tab issues

Hello Obbur San,

Considering that the home screen and other tabs rely mainly on the network, it is interesting that the network is reading perfectly fine while experiencing this issue.

Attempting to use a previously provided troubleshooting step, we recommend a
    power cycle
    precisely like this:

1. Hold the power button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds
    2. Once the console is completely off, unplug the power cord and leave the console off and unplugged for 2 minutes
    3. Once the 2 minutes are up, use only the power button on the front of the console to turn the console on

Try this for us and let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Community tab issues

Can you try going through your old captures and try deleting some posts? You can save backup copies to OneDrive if you would like to keep them in perpetuity, but I am curious if it's not updating because of your profiles cloud storage limitations?

My understanding, and I could be wrong, is that the amount of cloud storage you have with your profile is in correlation to the number of games you own on the platform, and that storage is across clips, screenshots, saves, etc.

I would recommend try to clean up the historical items and see if that helps resolve your feed issue.

Best of luck!
  5. Obbur San Win User

Community tab issues

Im starting to think this is could be related to the latest patch or some other issue on microsoft’s end. I have done these steps continually to no effect, including full factory restoration. Ive seen a friend have no issues with a quarter of my internet
    speed. I saw one other post about this issue recently and they seem to also have had no luck.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Community tab issues

Hey there Obbur San,

Thank you for the response, In this case being that the troubleshooting provided has not helped, and the network settings seem fine then we can definitely try and Factory Reset the console. Go ahead and click on the following link and follow the steps to
    Factory Reset Keeping Games & Apps,

Make sure that you have your account information (email & password) as you will need to add your account back on the Xbox One. All your games and applications will remain on the Hard Drive

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
Thema:

Community tab issue

1. Community tab issue - Similar Threads - Community tab issue

2. Current dashboard community tab vs the new?

in XboX Insiders
    Current dashboard community tab vs the new?: I was able to use the new dashboard this time around and it's great but I wish going into the community section was like the current one where it shows your custom background. The new one just...
  3. Community tab issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Community tab issues: I recently noticed the community tab wasn't updating. Many of posts that were on there are gone, none of my achievements or clips are showing up. I do have it set to auto upload. Has anyone else...
  4. Xbox will turn on but not respond only thing that will is the community tab with the center...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox will turn on but not respond only thing that will is the community tab with the center...: Please help me my xbox said it needed some update and then wont respond 803254c8-44ad-4df9-941e-83f0079bf458
  5. Xbox community tab - spam posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox community tab - spam posts: When are the "Press X to get _insert reward_" or "Add me to receive _insert reward_" posts, going to get auto banned from the community tab on Xbox? I'm sick of seeing these posts whenever i go...
  6. can't see comments on community tab and....

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't see comments on community tab and....: ...I can't use custom gamerpic,now. I did have a custom for awhile. Then, the other day, I was farting around with my privacy settings. Now my pic won't change and I cannot see comments on the...
  7. Parental Controls Hole: Risque Screenshots in Community Tab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental Controls Hole: Risque Screenshots in Community Tab: We can control just about everything our kids will see/play, except for the risque screenshots other people take in the Community Tab's "Trending on Xbox". We disabled our child's ability to share...
  8. New UI as of 10/11/2017 is awful. (Community Tab inparticular, Friends List...)

in XBoX on Consoles
    New UI as of 10/11/2017 is awful. (Community Tab inparticular, Friends List...): The new UI is a step backward in many ways... While this is my opinion, I am frankly disgusted by the appearance of the new UI. While I can see the functional improvements to GameDVR etc, I find...
  9. How to hide the community, oneguide, and the store tab from your home

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to hide the community, oneguide, and the store tab from your home: Hey everyone i have looked everywhere to try and find a way to couldn't find a single thing about it but i randomly figured out how to by accident press the left thumbstick and Y while at home....
  10. Missing the community tab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing the community tab: When I did my Xbox update yesterday I had my community tab now the community tab is gone and I'm not able to create clubs or check any news feed, so I'm just wondering what is going on?...