Compatibilità console

Discus and support Compatibilità console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ciao a tutti mi chiedevo se posso giocare online nello stesso server insime su black ops 2 uno con xbox 360 e laltro su xbox one Grazie... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by luca98ER, Mar 22, 2020 at 8:22 PM.

1. luca98ER
    luca98ER Guest

Compatibilità console

Ciao a tutti mi chiedevo se posso giocare online nello stesso server insime su black ops 2 uno con xbox 360 e laltro su xbox one

Grazie

:)

2. luca98ER Win User

Compatibilità console [Console Compatibility]

Hi everyone I was wondering if I can play online on the same server on black ops 2 one with xbox 360 and the other on xbox one

Thank you
  3. schnurren Win User

Buongiorno luca98ER,

Sì, è possibile, purché il gioco sia retrocompatibile (come questo), dovresti essere in grado di farlo!

[Original message]

Hello luca98ER,

Yes, that is possible, as long as the game is backwards compatible (like this one) you should be able to do it!
  4. brianborgfeld Win User

Can someone translate this post to english please?
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Compatibilità Controller xbox 360

6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Compatibilità giochi xbox360[Compatibility of xbox360 games]

Hi Marco,

Thanks for your post! In order to play local multiplayer on the Xbox One with a backwards compatible game, you must sign in with an Xbox profile. If you create a new account and add it to your console, it will be able to sign in on the Xbox 360 emulator
    to play split-screen games. To do so check out this article:
    Add a Microsoft Account on Xbox One.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Compatibilità console

1. Compatibilità console - Similar Threads - Compatibilità console

2. Problem purchasing things through console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem purchasing things through console: I can’t purchase Xbox live or game through the console. I have to buy a code and now I bought I code I have lost access to some of my games. Both types ones I purchased online and ones I have a...
  3. Xbox one console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console update: My device has booted me from a game to force a system update two days in a row. What are these updates, there is nothing listed on Microsoft's site after the February update, no update for March...
  4. Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able...: We purchased HALO for my oldest son to play on the XBOX a few days ago. My daughter would also like to play the game, however when she selects the game on her account (on same console), it is...
  5. Console banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console banned for no reason: I just got done speaking to one your xbox Microsoft employees and she doubled checked her data base and found no reason why my console was banned. I need this fixed asap. I didn't violate any...
  6. Is there a way to play physical disks on the Xbox One S all digital console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to play physical disks on the Xbox One S all digital console?: Ok, so my father bought the X-box One S All digital Edition instead of the regular one with a disk drive. We have a collection of Xbox 360 games. Is there anyway That i can install those games to...
  7. Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console: Não estou conseguindo me conectar ao console. Diz para por uma senha, porém não tem lugar para por. [Translation-I can't connect to the console. Say to for a password, but there's no place to.]...
  8. Compatibilità console [Console Compatibility]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compatibilità console [Console Compatibility]: Ciao a tutti mi chiedevo se posso giocare online nello stesso server insime su black ops 2 uno con xbox 360 e laltro su xbox one Grazie Translation-Hello everyone I was wondering if I can play...
  9. Compatibilità Controller xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Compatibilità Controller xbox 360: Un controller per xbox 360 (sia esso con cavo o wireless con ricevitore) è tranquillamente compatibile anche con il pc (windows 10) o serve una versione apposita?...
  10. Compatibilità giochi xbox360[Compatibility of xbox360 games]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compatibilità giochi xbox360[Compatibility of xbox360 games]: Buona sera ho Xbox one e ho caricato alcuni giochi della 360. Come faccio a giocare in schermo condiviso, perche in alcuni non me lo fa fare. mi chiede di mettere un altro account ma non mi fa...