Compatibility of receivers for gamepads

Discus and support Compatibility of receivers for gamepads in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Good day everyone! I ask you to help sort out ... I have a gamepad from the X-box 360 with a wireless adapter connected to the computer's USB port,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mashch, Jul 11, 2019.

1. mashch
    mashch Guest

Good day everyone!

I ask you to help sort out ...

I have a gamepad from the X-box 360 with a wireless adapter connected to the computer's USB port, tell me, will the gamepad from the Xbox One work with the adapter from 360? Or i need to buy your own for him?

P.S. I know about bluetooth, it is the wireless adapter that interests me ...

:)

mashch, Jul 11, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Xbox 1 xharge kit batteries

If you have an ELITE gamepad so a charger kit is not compatible with it because it has otherwise made those teeth that hold the charcher kit in the gamepad.

If it's a standard gamepad, there's a bug on the charger kit.
  4. Auswulf Win User

controller for Windows

only some games for PC are compatible with the Xbox 360 controller. Alot of the games for windows live games are compatible with the controller and some small amount of third party games. In future I suggest checking the back of the games case to see if
    a game is compatible or not with gamepads.
  5. GratyanAdrian-Oltean Win User

Xbox Play and Charge kit; does it come with everything?

Hi.

I had some problems with the two brands for play and charge. Hama and Speed link.

Hama had some visual defects, but technically it was relatively ok

Speedlinkl It has technical problems: the battery is discharging very quickly.

After a full charge if I put the battery out of the gamepad, in three days is completely discharged..

When I changed the brand I wanted to buy the original play and charge kit. This one

www.xbox.com/.../play-and-charge-kitMy
    gamepad is for windows with a receiver

But the guy at the store, in which I did not really trust, He told me that this is only for xbox.

Then I bought Speedlink which was found to be defective.

So Tomorrow I go to the store to return it and I want to know if the original play and charge kit It can charge the battery from pc?

1. My gamepad is for windows with a receiver

Question: The Gamepad for xbox (console) and one for Pc (Windows) are the same?

my Opinion: My logic, I must believe that they are teh same, the only difference is that the gamepad for pc has a receiver for sincronization.

2. People from xbox. fabricated a PC gamepad with receiver.

Question: where is the play and charging kit for PC?

my Opinion: The cable from play and charge kit is only for charging, with USB jack

It is just a charging cable with a rechargeable battery.

If the gamepad for xbox is the same with gamepad for pc, only difference is that the gamepad for pc has a receiver

Why the cable would not fit to PC?

3. So. Can I buy the original Play and charge kit to charge my gamepad from PC or not?

Thank you!
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Tom Clancy's EndWar for Back Compat

TC End War was added to backward compatibility last week. I bought the game in the box distribution and I am happy to return to the young years and play the game both in voice and on the gamepad.
Thema:

1. Compatibility of receivers for gamepads - Similar Threads - Compatibility receivers gamepads

2. Gears of War 4 promo offer of GoW 1, 2, 3 and Judgement Day Xbox 360 compatible not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4 promo offer of GoW 1, 2, 3 and Judgement Day Xbox 360 compatible not received: Hi, as per topic title I purchased and redeemed Gears of War 4 before the end of 2016 and according to the site where I bought the game, it should entitle me for a free download of Gears of War 1,...
  3. I brought gears of war 4 i never received all the backwards compatible games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I brought gears of war 4 i never received all the backwards compatible games: I brought gears of war 4 i never received all the backwards compatible games a6fd68c8-f8ad-4993-9a07-1dc5a2fd3c35
  4. pre-ordered and purchased Gears of War 4. I still have not received the backwards compatible ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    pre-ordered and purchased Gears of War 4. I still have not received the backwards compatible ...: Hello I pre-ordered and purchased Gears of War 4. I still have not received the backwards compatiblity titles of Gears of War 1, 2, 3, and Judgment that are supposed to come with it. I need the...
  5. Gears of War Xbox 360 Collection for Xbox One (Backwards Compatible) Codes Not Received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War Xbox 360 Collection for Xbox One (Backwards Compatible) Codes Not Received: I don't get who is in charge of advertisement, purchase content. It's ridiculous. I ordered Gears of War 4 (digital) from Xbox store. As of today I have not received any of the codes for backwards...
  6. Didn't receive Old back compatible Gears of War Games with preorder

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive Old back compatible Gears of War Games with preorder: Hello, I did not receive the old Gears games with my preorder? I got no message codes? aac922a4-c617-4d5a-9f72-2feed114df2b
  7. When I try to buy Modern Warfare 2 for Xbox One Backwards Compatibility, I receive the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to buy Modern Warfare 2 for Xbox One Backwards Compatibility, I receive the ...: I'm located at El Salvador. I've tried this different options: From my Xbox One console: I've tried to buy it with a Credit Card and with Microsoft Balance, and it's not possible. From the...
  8. Did not receive backwards compatible collection code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive backwards compatible collection code: I bought the gears of war ultimate collection and played the game before the end of December 2015.. I've been waiting for a year for a code and haven't received one at all. I was wondering if...
  9. Kane & Lynch 2; BW Compat; Launch game, receive 360 logo, then black screen only. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kane & Lynch 2; BW Compat; Launch game, receive 360 logo, then black screen only. ...: Bought today on xbox1 with BW Compat. When I launch the game I receive the 360 logo then the screen goes black only? Any suggestions? This is the 1st BWC I've tried....
  10. Will Xbox One S be compatible with non-compliant 4K televisions or receivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox One S be compatible with non-compliant 4K televisions or receivers?: I've asked this question in the community section, and it seems like a no-brainer. I want to replace my current Xbox One with the new Slim (for its form factor and expanded HDD), but I'm unsure...