Compatibility with Xbox Series Controller (Model 1914) and Xbox Wireless Adapter V1 (Model...

Discus and support Compatibility with Xbox Series Controller (Model 1914) and Xbox Wireless Adapter V1 (Model... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to buy a Xbox Series Controller (Model 1914) to play on PC, and i already have an Xbox Wireless Adapter V1 (Model 1713, the first... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sidneyol, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Sidneyol
    Sidneyol Guest

Compatibility with Xbox Series Controller (Model 1914) and Xbox Wireless Adapter V1 (Model...

Hello,

I would like to buy a Xbox Series Controller (Model 1914) to play on PC, and i already have an Xbox Wireless Adapter V1 (Model 1713, the first big one).

This will work together, or do i need to buy a new Wireless adapter, the new one ? (https://www.xbox.com/fr-FR/accessories/adapters/wireless-adapter-windows)

I can't find a precise answer to my question on the internet, so thank you in advance.

Regards

:)

Sidneyol, Jan 14, 2021
  2. SW1F7 Win User

new xbox controller feels slow and delayed

Yes i checked my other controller as well and both this delayed one and the OG that came with the Xbox series s is 1914 model and yes everything is updated including controller and system. I don't have any other games so i don't know if it's just Fortnite or not.
  3. Krazy102 Win User

Problem with router

The model is F7D6301 v1. Thanks for that. I am using the internal adapter.
  4. EugeneGriffin Win User

Xbox Series X Controller (1914) is acting strange after Firmware Update 5.13.3143.0. When will this be fixed?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello Gerald46547645873459, try to follow the procedures below.

My Xbox controller has connection issues after the last update

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

And make sure your console already has the last September update.
    This does not work for the 1914 Xbox Controller. This only works for controllers before the 1914 model. Their needs to be an option that works for the 1914 model controller.
  5. alexwheeler Win User

Hardware failure?

What model of xbox are you using? The original model with a wireless adapter or the new xbox s model with the built in wireless, and also, how long have you had your xbox?
  6. VyYen Win User

Is Xbox Series X Controller compatible with Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 ?

Hello there guys, just wanna ask if the Xbox Series X Controller is compatible with the Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 ?

Also, is there gonna be a newer version of the wireless adapter for Windows 10 destined for the Series X controller ?

Thanks.
Thema:

1. Compatibility with Xbox Series Controller (Model 1914) and Xbox Wireless Adapter V1 (Model... - Similar Threads - Compatibility Series Controller

2. Is the Nintendo Switch pro controller USB-C cable compatible with an xbox series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Nintendo Switch pro controller USB-C cable compatible with an xbox series x controller?: I'm talking long term, reason why I'm asking this is because I had to return a new xbox controller after only 2 months of use, I couldn't figure out why it stopped working, is it possible my xbox...
  3. What chatpads are compatible with the Series X Wireless Controller? Is there an official...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What chatpads are compatible with the Series X Wireless Controller? Is there an official...: I would like to get a chatpad to connect with the controller that came with my Series X, and prefer to get an official Microsoft one if that exists. A USB keyboard seems like it would be a bit...
  4. [Solved] Compatibility between Xbox One and Xbox serie S/X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Solved] Compatibility between Xbox One and Xbox serie S/X controller: Hello, So the controller of my steadfast Xbox One is starting to die and I wish to replace with the serie X controller. It seems like a good upgrade but I am worried about the backward...
  5. Xbox Cloud iOS, Series X Controller not Compatible

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud iOS, Series X Controller not Compatible: Using my iPad Pro 11 with my Series X controller. Unfortunately, it’s telling me the controller isn’t compatible. submitted by /u/Awkward_Blacksmith34 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox series x controller compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x controller compatibility: I just want to know if the next generation controller is compatible with an xbox one. thanks dc6d029a-1e5f-429b-96fe-5f1b5b0d3d7e
  7. Compatible controllers 360 to Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compatible controllers 360 to Series X: Do Xbox 360 controllers work with the Xbox Series X? 70f106d0-a9fd-4c01-9b2e-1ea60196cef8
  8. Is Xbox Series X Controller compatible with Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Xbox Series X Controller compatible with Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 ?: Hello there guys, just wanna ask if the Xbox Series X Controller is compatible with the Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 ? Also, is there gonna be a newer version of the wireless adapter...
  9. Xbox Series X controller Steam compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller Steam compatibility: When using the XSX controller via bluetooth it won't register the LS & RS click or the RS up or down input. When I use a USB-C connection the controller works as expected....
  10. the xbox wireless controller series x / is not compatible with ios?

in XBoX on Mobile
    the xbox wireless controller series x / is not compatible with ios?: I can't use my controller to play call of duty mobile or apple arcade, it doesn't work on IOS. it doesn't work well on pc either, is it normal? Or do I have my control damaged? Will it work with...