compatibily with

Discus and support compatibily with in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I play fallout 3 on my xbox one but I can't save because I can't download a microsoft profil because I don't an xbox 360 so I don't have a profile... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by matthieucheron, Oct 23, 2019.

1. compatibily with

I play fallout 3 on my xbox one but I can't save because I can't download a microsoft profil because I don't an xbox 360 so I don't have a profile

help me

:)

matthieucheron, Oct 23, 2019
  2. baltyofgod Win User

Backwards Compatibility

Hope old game retro compatibily
  3. matthieucheron Win User

compatibily with

Thank all I change my password to a smaller and now it works
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

compatibily with

Hey there Matt,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  5. matthieucheron Win User

compatibily with

I play fallout 3 on my xbox one but I can't save because I can't download a microsoft profil because I don't an xbox 360 so I don't have a profile

help me
    My Xbox one profil has a password that is more than the 16 caracter use on xbox 360 so I cannot use this profile
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

compatibily with

Did appear any error code or message saying why you are not able to connect to Xbox Live in Fallout 3?
Thema:

compatibily with

1. compatibily with - Similar Threads - compatibily

2. Buying a backward compatibily game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a backward compatibily game: I want to buy midnight club for my xbox one s. I shows up in the store and everything bet.i cant buy it. Saying it's not available when its compatible. Why can't I ? :( I really want to play the...
  3. COD Black OPS compatibiliity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black OPS compatibiliity: Hi, There. I have recently gotten a new xbox one. I see that COD Black OPS is on the list of backwards compatible games. However when I inserted the disc into the xbox one, it tells me that this...