Compatible Keyboard & Mouse For Xbox One

Discus and support Compatible Keyboard & Mouse For Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Will there be a Keyboard & Mouse released for Xbox One so I don't have to mod the console? if so any release dates known?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fancygunt, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Fancygunt
    Fancygunt Guest

Will there be a Keyboard & Mouse released for Xbox One so I don't have to mod the console? if so any release dates known?

:)

Fancygunt, Sep 1, 2014
  2. II x DJE
    II x DJE Guest
    Using a Keyboard and Mouse on the Xbox 360

I've heard Minecraft is Keyboard&Mouse compatible.

II x DJE, Sep 1, 2014
  3. Keyboard and mouse

is fortnite compatible with mouse and keyboard for xbox?

Miller cumming, Sep 1, 2014
  4. Compatible Keyboard & Mouse For Xbox One

Hey there, Fancygunt! There currently isn't any news about those being released officially, however you should be able to plug in a wired USB keyboard to use. You can definitely keep an eye on

news.xbox.com
    for information about releases, though!

You can also post this up as a suggestion on our
    Feedback site
    ! Check to make sure it's not already posted. If you see it, please give it a vote to move it up the Hot Ideas page! If you can't find it, please do post up a new suggestion for it. Compatible Keyboard & Mouse For Xbox One :D

You can also peruse the site for items that we've marked complete and in progress. This is all thanks to users like you!

We appreciate the feedback, and look forward to seeing it up on the site! Compatible Keyboard & Mouse For Xbox One :)

Misses Quinzel, Sep 3, 2014
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

XBOX COMPATIBILIDAD CON TECLADO Y RATON [Translation - XBOX COMPATIBILITY WITH KEYBOARD AND MOUSE]

Hi there ,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Xbox compatibility with keyboard and mouse.

Check out the following article:
    Mouse and Keyboard Support on Xbox One

Hope this helps.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Stream from gaming PC?

Also, keep in mind that all games on the xbox one are not keyboard/mouse compatible.
  7. XBF Erick C Win User

Playing on xbox with a keyboard

Hey there Leebee

For the most part you should not run into any problems with most Mouse and Keyboard Setups. There can however, be some devices that are not going to be compatible with the Console. I would advise to reach out to the manufacturer to check and see if their
    devices are compatible with the Xbox One.

Here is a helpful Support article for
    Mouse and Keyboard Support on Xbox One

I hope this helps!
  8. JennyInTheCity Win User

How do I use a wireless mouse on xbox without a receiver?

You can only connect compatible devices with the XBox / Xbox One - as far as I am aware MS only have the compatible keyboard and no mouse available, so no third party mouse will work with the XBox One.
  9. XBF Erick C Win User

xbox 360 controller issue

Hey there DJLucius,

I know I have personally used a keyboard on the Xbox One console, It definitely is supported but of course there may be some keyboards out there that are not going to be compatible.

You can always go through the Mouse and Keyboard support on Xbox One
    support article for more information on Keyboard and Mouse support.

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Compatible Keyboard & Mouse For Xbox One - Similar Threads - Compatible Keyboard Mouse

2. Compatible phone clips for 2nd gen elite controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Compatible phone clips for 2nd gen elite controller?: Hey everybody, was curious to hear if anybody else was using their elite controller with xcloud and if so what phone clips you guys would recommend to use with it. submitted by /u/KinKaze...
  3. Backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatibility: where are my xbox 360 games i had saved in cloud? 3920e1ba-cccd-44e0-8f24-7543a27d9f69
  4. Backward compatibility l Charlie Murder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatibility l Charlie Murder: i feel the need to play the game Charlie Murder made by SKA studios but i cannot play it because the game is not BC, on the website, they said that the did ask to make it BC but did not get...
  5. Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?: Personally I wish they weren't doing it at all. e10941c3-ede0-4779-a5dd-c9d25c3b608e
  6. Xbox games compatible with mouse and keyboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games compatible with mouse and keyboard: Just found out the other day that fornite has mouse and keyboard support so I've been messing around with that, just curious what other games have mouse and keyboard support. Can't find a list...
  7. HyperX Mouse and Keyboard compatibility

in XBoX Accessibility
    HyperX Mouse and Keyboard compatibility: Hello, I just recently bought a HyperX keyboard and mouse to play Fortnite, but my mouse moves very laggy. Any way to solve this? I tried searching for answers, but none of them worked. Will Xbox...
  8. Compatible Keyboards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Compatible Keyboards: Hello all! Does anyone know if Microsoft will work on compatible keyboards? I bought a new Genesis Thor 300 tkl keyboard today and as if the Xbox did not detect it....
  9. What games are compatible with mouse and keyboard on xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games are compatible with mouse and keyboard on xbox.: What games are compatible with mouse and keyboard on xbox. * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Games 2be3a41d-d1b3-4282-bb9c-25d30f6ced21
  10. What games are both keyboard and mouse compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games are both keyboard and mouse compatible?: I have been wondering what games are both keyboard and mouse compatible... does anyone have any ideas because i know Minecraft is one but im not sure on any others. Thank you....