Compatible phone clips for 2nd gen elite controller?

Discus and support Compatible phone clips for 2nd gen elite controller? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everybody, was curious to hear if anybody else was using their elite controller with xcloud and if so what phone clips you guys would recommend to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KinKaze, Nov 20, 2019.

1. /u/KinKaze
    /u/KinKaze Guest

Hey everybody, was curious to hear if anybody else was using their elite controller with xcloud and if so what phone clips you guys would recommend to use with it.

submitted by /u/KinKaze
    [link] [comments]

/u/KinKaze, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Balistic Chick Win User

Looking for a new Controller

Elite controller would probably be the best, maybe wait to get the 2nd gen elite controller
  3. NameLipsKarem Win User

x1 Smartglass for Kindle Fire?

Thanks Unity, but it looks like my Fire isn't compatible. You must have 2nd gen or better.
  4. Geth Win User

Elite Controller

I've seen a lot of issues about the grips coming off actually.

I'm hoping the 2nd gen elite controller will resolve that issue.
  5. Fatalshock8912 Win User

How come next gen games are still being made for current gen? wouldnt this limit the next gen in some aspects?

It's also a tough marketing point. If they clip the previous gen wings and limit the games, they alienate the people who didn't want to upgrade. If they made the Xbox one backwards compatible the same outcome. Only solution, slowly let the previous gen fade
    out as the next gen starts to bring out the big guns.
  6. DominumStige Win User

XBOX 360 games on XBOX 1

Hi!

Unfortunately, the X360 version of Sniper Elite 3 is not compatible with the X1 console and you will need to purchase the next-gen version.

Here
    you will find all X360 compatible games.
Thema:

1. Compatible phone clips for 2nd gen elite controller? - Similar Threads - Compatible phone clips

2. Please bring back Backwards Compatibility, some major titles have been criminally overlooked.

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring back Backwards Compatibility, some major titles have been criminally overlooked.: I would like to petition the dev team and Phil Spencer to please resume the efforts to bring some more Original Xbox and Xbox 360 titles to backwards compatibility. I believe some major titles...
  3. I am not able to buy a Xbox 360 game that is backward compatible on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to buy a Xbox 360 game that is backward compatible on my Xbox One: I have been a lifelong PlayStation guy, I just bought my very first Xbox a couple of weeks ago and now I know why I have never had one before. Why Microsoft and Xbox need to make everything so...
  4. Is my XBox One S External Hard Drive going to be compatible with the XBOX One X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my XBox One S External Hard Drive going to be compatible with the XBOX One X?: Is my XBox One S External Hard Drive going to be compatible with the XBOX One X? My One S system died after only 2 years so now I am looking to replace it with the One X. We had been using an...
  5. XboxOneX gearshifter compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XboxOneX gearshifter compatibility: Hoping someone can help me with a compatibility question for a Xmas present. Lucky kid wants and Xbox one X with a gearshift box. Was looking at Logitech G Gaming Driving Force Shifter –...
  6. Xbox One Compatibility with 360 Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Compatibility with 360 Games: i bought an xbox one s all digital console which does not have a disc drive, therefore i cannot play xbox one games or xbox 360 games. i have a lot of games which i installed onto my xbox 360...
  7. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility: Just bought the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, which does not have a disc drive. I have a few games that i installed from disc to my Xbox 360, can i now download these onto my new Xbox One,...
  8. Does HDR will be compatible with Console / Game Streaming at some point in the future?

in XboX Insiders
    Does HDR will be compatible with Console / Game Streaming at some point in the future?: I mean the current stream to the PC with the companion Xbox app does not allow HDR images, so since I'm not able to test on my own I wonder if the new systems will allow it, since there's phones...
  9. Star Wars Revenge of the Sith/ 007 From Russia With Love Backwards Compatible XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Revenge of the Sith/ 007 From Russia With Love Backwards Compatible XBOX ONE: [img] [img] Hello, I just wanted to ask is it possible to have these 2 classic games to be brought onto the list of backwards compatible games on Xbox One? 550cc75b-8d90-4f8f-9dda-2f783e07b46b
  10. Phone app compatible kinect games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phone app compatible kinect games: Hi, my aunt Baught my young children Xbox one s for Christmas expecting them to buy kinect games to play such as dance game, tennis etc. She didn't know about the kinect adapter situation at the...