Competitive Multiplayer clan looking to recruit! Titanfall and more to come

Discus and support Competitive Multiplayer clan looking to recruit! Titanfall and more to come in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; nR|* - No Remorse is recruiting - 18^ nR is a new, xbox one based team looking to fill the roster. I started this clan with Titanfall in mind, but am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nR Lucif3rin, Jun 13, 2014.

1. nR Lucif3rin
    nR Lucif3rin Guest

nR|* - No Remorse is recruiting - 18^

nR is a new, xbox one based team looking to fill the roster. I started this clan with Titanfall in mind, but am hoping to expand to things like COD:AW, Halo, and more! This is most definitely the time to apply, since we are new
    you are practically guaranteed a high ranking spot. Yes there will be a ranking system, and you will be required to try out. MLG is in the future once we are fully established, so we will be highly competitive, but also a family like team. If this sounds
    like the team for you, please fill out the following and send to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***:

Name:

Gamertag:

Level/generation:

Time(s) available:

Location(US/UK) and timezone:

Skills:

Any additional information:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to contact me with any additional questions or concerns about the clan @ *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, or by adding

:)

nR Lucif3rin, Jun 13, 2014
  2. Looking for MW3 clan

OPERATIONAL DETACHMENT ALPHA: TEAM 8 IS LOOKING FOR MEMBERS TO JOIN THEIR CLAN FOR ALL GAMES. WE OFFER COMPETITIVE MULTIPLAYER GAMEPLAY FOR ALL MAJOR TITLES. WE ARE A MATURE GAME CLAN FOR COMPETITIVE AND CASUAL PLAY. WE HAVE A FULL PAID CLAN SITE. FOR OUR
    PC PLAYERS WE HAVE A RUNNING COUNTER-STRIKE SOURCE SERVER, AND 10 SLOT MUMBLE VOIP SERVER. WE NEED OFFICERS AND RECRUITS TO FILL GAME TEAMS. CLAN AWARDS AND PROMOTIONS ARE GIVEN TO ACTIVE MEMBERS.
    Enjin: Website does not exist

PLAGUExxNINJA, Jun 13, 2014
  3. OPERATIONAL DETACHMENT ALPHA: TEAM 8 XBOX360/PC CLAN RECRUTING ALL PLAYERS

OPERATIONAL DETACHMENT ALPHA: TEAM 8 IS LOOKING FOR MEMBERS TO JOIN THEIR CLAN FOR ALL GAMES. WE OFFER COMPETITIVE MULTIPLAYER GAMEPLAY FOR ALL MAJOR TITLES. WE ARE A MATURE GAME CLAN FOR COMPETITIVE AND CASUAL PLAY. WE HAVE A FULL PAID CLAN SITE.
    FOR OUR PC PLAYERS WE HAVE A RUNNING COUNTER-STRIKE SOURCE SERVER, AND 10 SLOT MUMBLE VOIP SERVER. WE NEED OFFICERS AND RECRUITS TO FILL GAME TEAMS. CLAN AWARDS AND PROMOTIONS ARE GIVEN TO ACTIVE MEMBERS.
    Enjin: Website does not exist

PLAGUExxNINJA, Jun 13, 2014
  4. EGS Shadows V Win User

CGN is recruiting Join us ASAP

Still recruiting guys, Looking for staff.

Will be doing competitive against other clans eventually.
  5. Tatsuke eC Win User

The Known Outlaws are looking for gamers for: MW3, GOW 3, and BF3. We also have PS3 within the clan come and check us out!!!!

No other clan takes time to do art work for recruitment. We have a lot of artists that can make cool signatures, avatars, anything that you request. Come and check it out! We are a competitive and none competitive clan. We have Teams in BF3 and GOW3. MW3
    is looking for competitive gamers.

Hope to game with you all soon!
  6. MrAuzzy Win User

Looking for clan

If you are still looking for a clan, Iconik Gaming is now recruiting. We have over 5000 active members. We have competitive teams and elite clans if that is your kinda thing. If this sounds interesting to you or you want more info, message me back.
  7. TrW GigabitG Win User

Free Agent

DeadUnit Alliance was formed out of a passion for competitive gaming, but also for a community of gamer's. Who not only play competitively, but also for fun. With that we play many genre's of
    games, anything from Call of Duty to Final Fantasy XIII. We don't have a stipulation on Age or Country of Origin, with players from Germany, Switzerland, Ireland & US. All we ask is that you respect players and the game that you play. Our recruitment is always
    open, so whether your looking for a clan to at a competitive level or just looking for a place to call your home. Our recruitment is always open, so whether your looking for a competitive clan or just a home to relax and play some fun gaming nights. Come
    Join Us
    and see for yourself....

Recruitment is always open
  8. PLAGUExxNINJA Win User

Looking for MW3 clan

OPERATIONAL DETACHMENT ALPHA: TEAM 8 IS LOOKING FOR MEMBERS TO JOIN THEIR CLAN FOR ALL GAMES. WE OFFER COMPETITIVE MULTIPLAYER GAMEPLAY FOR ALL MAJOR TITLES. WE ARE A MATURE GAME CLAN FOR COMPETITIVE AND CASUAL PLAY. WE HAVE A FULL PAID CLAN SITE. FOR OUR
    PC PLAYERS WE HAVE A RUNNING COUNTER-STRIKE SOURCE SERVER, AND 10 SLOT MUMBLE VOIP SERVER. WE NEED OFFICERS AND RECRUITS TO FILL GAME TEAMS. CLAN AWARDS AND PROMOTIONS ARE GIVEN TO ACTIVE MEMBERS.
    http://odat8.enjin.com
Thema:

1. Competitive Multiplayer clan looking to recruit! Titanfall and more to come - Similar Threads - Competitive Multiplayer clan

2. Console-only Fortnite competitive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console-only Fortnite competitive: Hi All, Any other Fortnite players out there hoping for another Xbox or console only cup? We can't compete in normal Epic tournaments do to PC players. The Xbox cup was incredible, and I felt...
  3. Competitive Overwatch - Can not play with my friend in matches.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Competitive Overwatch - Can not play with my friend in matches.: Hi, about 2 - 3 months ago me and my friend used to play overwatch competitive together all the time. I live in the UK and she lives in the US. Now when we launch a competitive match, it takes us...
  4. Looking for competitive Gears of War 4 players!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for competitive Gears of War 4 players!!: I'm looking for a few other competitive gears of war 4 players to have a solid TDM team! Or even KOTH. However, toxicity WILL NOT be tolerated. Kills the vibe and we dont want that. Please add me...
  5. I was a runner up for the SHAZAM competition and my claim hasn't been confirmed what do I do?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I was a runner up for the SHAZAM competition and my claim hasn't been confirmed what do I do?: It's been a week since I sent in my details to confirm my claim to the prize and i'm just a little confused. Xbox ANZ won't reply as you can see in the picture provided. :L [img]...
  6. MPN is Looking for New Casual & Competitive Gamers!

in XBoX on Consoles
    MPN is Looking for New Casual & Competitive Gamers!: The Merciless Pros Network is expanding and looking for members to join our massively popular gaming community! Since 2010, the Merciless Pros Network has been seen on mulitple platforms and we...
  7. US only discounts and competitions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    US only discounts and competitions: Why does the US always get the discounts such as $10 off of controllers where as Europe and all over the world get absolutely nothing? It isn’t good enough Microsoft is an international company...
  8. New friendly competition Xbox Live Club. Free entry, prizes. Join Us?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New friendly competition Xbox Live Club. Free entry, prizes. Join Us?: Post title says it all. Come join us for some well-organized, moderated, friendly competition. link to our discord is in club bio ...search clubs "IMP League" . cant wait to see you there!...
  9. I was in a competitive match when my xbox disconnects from the game to upgrade, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was in a competitive match when my xbox disconnects from the game to upgrade, what do I do?: I was in a competitive match when my xbox disconnects from the game to upgrade, what do I do? I have now lost 50 points, can anyone help me with this? 42643a98-ecf3-4f3a-b1b6-d79ce24e14f3
  10. Is there any competitive multiplayer ranking system in TMCC???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any competitive multiplayer ranking system in TMCC???: Sup Spartans, Im just wondering if there is a ranking system like the old Halo's, like SR24 from Halo 4, cuz, TMCC is fun but i like competitive ranking, so have i missed it? or do they have...