Complaining does work FYI

Discus and support Complaining does work FYI in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; bought the hard copy at GameStop for 360 with the full intention of buying either the ps4 or Xbox one next month with Christmas money and trading in AW... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ice43Man, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Ice43Man
    Ice43Man Guest

bought the hard copy at GameStop for 360 with the full intention of buying either the ps4 or Xbox one next month with Christmas money and trading in AW for the next gen version. GameStop employee told me that in order to play zombies I.. 1. Had to get the
    season pass and 2. would have instant access. Since my buddies and I love zombies i thought screw it ill get the pass even though I knew I'd have to get it again for whatever next gen console I bought. Turned out both those statements made by the GameStop
    employee were wrong and I effectively paid $54 for something I wasn't even gonna use (first DLC pack doesn't come out till after I will already have a next gen console). I called GameStop and complained to the manager who dismissed me by literally saying,
    sorry, next time be sure you want it. So I went over her head and spoke with the district manager who was quick to solve my problem when I threatened to never shop at GameStop again. Long story short I now have a $54 GameStop gift card tucked safely in my
    nightstand that I'll be able to use towards my next gen purchase. Lesson of the day: Complaint does work, you just gotta complain to the right person.

:)

Ice43Man, Nov 16, 2014
  2. DyingEight
    DyingEight Guest
    Different Thieves guild bug? Trinity Restored

fortiffed brad your still complaining about this? I already got over this.... just FYI Complaining does work FYI :D

DyingEight, Nov 16, 2014
  3. Xbox customer service

Smwutches, it does work for One S, I used the Battlefield 1 One S 500GB bundle and it allowed a game for free. (FYI)

Murphs-A47006C9-2185-475E-9A8D-0764BA5872CE, Nov 16, 2014
  4. DyingEight Win User

Different Thieves guild bug? Trinity Restored

fortiffed brad your still complaining about this? I already got over this.... just FYI :D
  5. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Xbox customer service

Smwutches, it does work for One S, I used the Battlefield 1 One S 500GB bundle and it allowed a game for free. (FYI)
  6. Rich Cashster Win User

Can i even play bf4?

it may take a few hours but you'll get the hang of it...Pray and Spray does not work for BF games....FYI You must aim and shoot...
  7. Tippsyy Win User

XBOX MODERATORS!

FYI this thread will be locked. You cannot post player gamer tags with negative remarks on this forum. if you have an issue with a certain player please file a complain.
  8. HypnoticCoqui Win User

Silk touch tool for mining ice

Silk touch does not work on ice, on the 360 version. It *should* work. It *does* work, on the PC version. Complain loudly to 4J Studios. They need to fix this.
Thema:

1. Complaining does work FYI - Similar Threads - Complaining does FYI

2. How do you complain about enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you complain about enforcement: My gamertag was attackred 3yrs ago as offensive and forcibly changed i appealed and gamerrag was allowed . This has happened a 2nd time . Enforcement are acting so slow and i will probably lose...
  3. Can you tell me how to complain about the refund team?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you tell me how to complain about the refund team?: Repeated purchase of the same game, web page submit refund application, rejected, e-mail explain the reason for applying for refund, want to know why is rejected, always can't get the...
  4. How do I complain and get compensation?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I complain and get compensation?: Hi, Over a week ago my 2 young (10 & 13) kids were playing Minecraft on their Xmas gift XBox One X when suddenly they could no longer switch users on the console. We had 3 users - me and the 2...
  5. Major Concerns with the Elite 2 - Trying not to sound like a typical complainer in the process

in XboX Insiders
    Major Concerns with the Elite 2 - Trying not to sound like a typical complainer in the process: So trying to keep this as short as possible, I have owned 4 Original Elite Controllers - 2 of them replaced under warranty - So lets call that 6 Original Elite controllers. 2 of them I had to...
  6. Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it: I got wrongfully suspended, where someone was being toxic and saying some crude things, and I sent a message to him saying it wasn't classy of him to say those things, then I quoted what he...
  7. (not complaining) About these 3.7gb updates:

in XboX Insiders
    (not complaining) About these 3.7gb updates:: I just had a 5th update in the last week or so and in one of the other threads about this an "Xbox Insider Staff" said to report it after the update completes. I replied to them but they never...
  8. How do I complain about customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I complain about customer service: Thank you for the replies, a07a4c5b-0b78-4f40-9b48-65d0cc07a19a
  9. Reklam vereni şikayet etmek. [Edit - Translation] - To complain to the advertiser.

in XBoX on Windows
    Reklam vereni şikayet etmek. [Edit - Translation] - To complain to the advertiser.: Merhaba, window 10 üzerinde Microsoft Solitare Collection oynamadan önce çıkan reklamlarda ses kapatma düğmesi var. Ama Türkiye kaynaklı bir oyuncak reklamında bu düğme yok! Can sıkıcı olan bu...
  10. How does one complain about xbox 360 customer service?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does one complain about xbox 360 customer service?: Hi Me and my boyfriend were trying to resolve an issue we have with his account on xbox live (he has gold) because it is preventing him from making any purchases. We were connected to a chat...