complaint related question

Discus and support complaint related question in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to make a complaint to Microsoft or get some technical support cause of some issues with a game but not able to get any. What email do I use to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Crafter400, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Crafter400
    Crafter400 Guest

I want to make a complaint to Microsoft or get some technical support cause of some issues with a game but not able to get any. What email do I use to write a complaint to microsoft?

:)

Crafter400, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Crafter400 Win User

It's for moonlighter, can you please suggest where I should seek help? (Nvm I aldready found 11bit studios mail and have asked for help) Thanks though!
  3. DanMen334 Win User

if they are specific problems of the game maybe it is better to seek help on the networks of the game developer
  4. Tomboolery2x Win User

Hey there!

You can always call Microsoft at 800-642-7676. Please understand that due to Covid-19 wait times may be long. Also Twitter is great option to get pointed in the right direction. You can find them by using the Twiiter handle @microsoftsupport

CHEERS!
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Complaint Relating to privacy

If you have reported this person via your console then they will be investigated but chances are you wont be informed if the person is banned/suspended.

The enforcement team sometimes send a thank you message but it is rare.Usually you will not be told the outcome of your report.

Unfortunately some people do have the tools to boot you offline & do what you have described.This is done through your broadband,not xbox live & is something your isp has to address.

All Microsoft can do is ban people who do this from xbox live.
  6. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

help titanfall 2 question

Yes. I've had odd issues all the time that are all related to lag on their servers. You can go over to the TF2 Community forums and it's full of complaints similar to your question.
Thema:

1. complaint related question - Similar Threads - complaint related question

2. Written complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Written complaint: where can i submit my written complaint for germany cfe8825b-98dc-4880-b2d5-1d64f40e380f
  3. formal complaint against [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    formal complaint against [mod removed]: man this xbox system has gotten so bad i cant navigate , i was sent a message by [mod removed], complaining about a win in gta5 online race mode , im sure if this person is hacking or works for...
  4. Microsoft Complaints Procedure?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Complaints Procedure?: Can anyone advise the correct procedure to raise a complaint to Microsoft? 493a6088-2ca1-453a-9cf6-3eaa14bf446f
  5. FALSE COMPLAINT

in XBoX on Consoles
    FALSE COMPLAINT: I have been suspended for false complaints i kindly ask you to bring my account communications back to normal bbb8c632-0f6e-4795-ab8f-6ef818734138
  6. Not a question, more of a complaint

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not a question, more of a complaint: So picture this, last night I'm playing Call of Duty, you know the game where we endlessly slaughter each other over and over and over. I run into a certain guy who gets under my skin a little bit...
  7. Complaint not being responded to.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Complaint not being responded to.: I have made a formal complaint on the 19th of May,and no one has got back to me. I understand the current global situation, however the first contact was replied to after 24 hours, the informal...
  8. Reklamacja zakupu w grze firmy Ubisoft [Ubisoft Game Purchase Complaint]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reklamacja zakupu w grze firmy Ubisoft [Ubisoft Game Purchase Complaint]: Witam, dokonałem zakupu w grze division 2 w zakładce dodatki. Produkt jednak nie spełnia oczekiwań a jego opis wprowadza w błąd kupującego i chcialbym go zareklamować, odstąpić od umowy. Fakt ten...
  9. Complaint Relating to privacy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Complaint Relating to privacy: Hi Microsoft recently I was playing a game called Rocket League which has a fun system that allows you to trade cool items with other players. And we like to use the clubs to find other players...
  10. Problem cancelling auto-payment & complaints related to it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem cancelling auto-payment & complaints related to it: I'm trying to cancel my xBox Gold auto-payment, but the Subscriptions screen on my account doesn't show that option - it seems to think I don't have Gold. I find it ridiculous and rather dishonest...