Complaint

Discus and support Complaint in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been told to lodge a complaint I need to post on here....so here goes. I have a faulty controller and I have been advised to get a replacement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Frudicus86, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Frudicus86
    Frudicus86 Guest

Complaint

I have been told to lodge a complaint I need to post on here....so here goes.

I have a faulty controller and I have been advised to get a replacement I need to send it to Microsoft and I will get a replacement in 14 days. I am quite disappointed that I am expected to be unable to use my console for 14 days whilst you replace my dodgy
    controller! It is not my fault it is faulty so why should I be expected to be without my console I paid good money for?

I look forward in anticipation to a response.

:)

Frudicus86, Aug 14, 2014
  2. pwarbi
    pwarbi Guest
    Does anyone have a problem with my Gamertag?

A gamertag is unique to the individual though so while if something is obviously offensive then you'd expect it to be looked at and maybe complaints being made, on this occasion and with this gamertag, any complaint is without foundation really, and like I said before, it's just merely a case of people being offended for the sake of it.

pwarbi, Aug 14, 2014
  3. Complaints

Hi so me and my 8 of my friends got banned yesterday for a day, because someone in the party(thats not even on my friends list) was tea-baggin and now my xbox is $#@&ed up, its been two days, 6hrs in total talking to Incompetent ppl on ur help line and
    all they can tell me basically is that i have about 500$ in xbox stuff in my room thats now garbage, so can someone that knows what they are doing PLEASE HELP ME

IK 1R 0 1N I IK, Aug 14, 2014
  4. Complaint

Hey there, Frudicus86! I'm sorry to see that you have to get your controller repaired and that it will take a few days to get it repaired. Since your issue is a bit different and for a different section of our forums, I split you off and moved you to the
    proper area to address you myself.

If you would like to give us feedback about the time it takes to ship and repair a controller, I'd love it for you to head over to our
    Feedback site. This way you can post up your suggestion on how to improve the repair experience.

You can also peruse the site and see items that are not only in progress, but completed! This is all thanks to users like you.

We look forward to your feedback and hope we can address it appropriately! Complaint :D

Misses Quinzel, Aug 15, 2014
  5. iLLiCiTaNo29 Win User

complaints

I'm playing Call of duty black ops and I'm tired of still find invisible or invincible players. So I make the complaint when I play with people involved but during the testimony of complaint, no evidence is asked or even the games on which is the problem.
    How can he find xbox parties involved? Some players may just play a game and play normally after.
  6. voteDC Win User

complaints

[quote user="alchiepone"]why does xbox live do every thing in its power to stop gamers complainihg about xbox live or their ambassadors[/quote]They don't. You just need to contact the correct people.

If you are having issues with an Ambassador on the forum simply use the report tool under one of their posts, the little circle with a line through it. This will bring it to the attention of the moderators who can then pass the complaint up the line.

If over the Ambassador Chat then you should contact a support agent. You can find many of them in the support sections

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/default.aspx
  7. stiribi Win User

Complaint

thanks.

but thats not the issue here.

any way

thank you for your time
  8. Boombaa Win User

complaint

Hey boy, you really fear such a moron?

So file a complaint from your console, block communication and that's all, nobody will "hack" your profile how do you imagine it could be possible?
  9. Castellus Zemi Win User

Complaint ,

I am very sorry that this happened to you. Many people in my family personally have had stokes, and dealt with speech issues and not being able to think or do things as quickly as they once did. From reading this I believe you are talking about speaking
    with a customer service agent on the phone. If this is the case the best thing to do would be call back the customer service number, ask to speak with a supervisor, and file a formal complaint. That way they will be able to review the recorded phone call and
    investigate what happened.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you need anymore help.
Thema:

Complaint

1. Complaint - Similar Threads - Complaint

2. Account suspended due to targeted complaints

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended due to targeted complaints: <p>Hello,</p><p></p><p>I will begin by saying I have already been to the enforcement website. There was no detail about why I was comms banned. My reputation page shows 0 reports.</p><p></p><p>Two...
  3. How do I file a complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I file a complaint?: The past few days I have been thinking about getting an Xbox One X using PayPal credit but the website has been crashing a lot. Yesterday I tried to purchase it again and was entering some...
  4. How do I make a complaint?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make a complaint?: I have an ongoing issue with someone fraudulently buying xbox content with my daughter's old account and it being charged to her phone. This was reported over a month ago and despite being told it...
  5. Where can i send a complaint for bad product

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can i send a complaint for bad product: Hello where can i find a email adres for a file complaint. my elite controller is broken but no more warrenty. but microsoft cant repair it for money. so everyting you buyed from microsoft and...
  6. How do i make complaint against Microsoft Xbox community the ambassadors are not doing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i make complaint against Microsoft Xbox community the ambassadors are not doing...: Infact there going out of the way to break rules and regulations ff2c5ef6-67db-41fc-a4fb-0f2af4da3b97
  7. How do I make an official complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I make an official complaint?: Don't want to air complaint publicly, just want a contact for an official complaints department to escalate an issue 61d17131-28f6-4712-b5a0-c44420da0084
  8. Making an official complaint!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Making an official complaint!: I am in the UK and there is a complete lack of transparency when it comes to making a formal complaint, Australia has a complaints form, which one 'live chat' sent me a link to. I have to speak to...
  9. Xbox Live Complaint

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Complaint: I don't understand why ya'll make free to play games like World of Tanks or War Thunder where you have to have Xbox Live just to play. I've spent $100+ on in-game purchases; and when lose my Xbox...
  10. How do I submit a complaint/feedback to Microsoft about their products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I submit a complaint/feedback to Microsoft about their products?: This is really vague, but how do I put feedback in a place where Microsoft has a shot of seeing it? I had my 3rd xbox controller in less than 2 years break on me (this one in less than 4 months...