Complaint

Discus and support Complaint in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; can anyone please tell me who to contact if you have a complaint? I have called and I'm getting the runaround about the promo for GTA5 I being told I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mathew802, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Mathew802
    Mathew802 Guest

Complaint

can anyone please tell me who to contact if you have a complaint? I have called and I'm getting the runaround about the promo for GTA5 I being told I placed the incorrect order. Any help is appreciated

:)

Mathew802, Nov 23, 2014
  2. pwarbi
    pwarbi Guest
    Does anyone have a problem with my Gamertag?

A gamertag is unique to the individual though so while if something is obviously offensive then you'd expect it to be looked at and maybe complaints being made, on this occasion and with this gamertag, any complaint is without foundation really, and like I said before, it's just merely a case of people being offended for the sake of it.

pwarbi, Nov 23, 2014
  3. Complaints

Hi so me and my 8 of my friends got banned yesterday for a day, because someone in the party(thats not even on my friends list) was tea-baggin and now my xbox is $#@&ed up, its been two days, 6hrs in total talking to Incompetent ppl on ur help line and
    all they can tell me basically is that i have about 500$ in xbox stuff in my room thats now garbage, so can someone that knows what they are doing PLEASE HELP ME

IK 1R 0 1N I IK, Nov 23, 2014
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Complaint

Gta5 would be rockstar if you ate talking about the 1m ingame currency

ngocphi, Nov 24, 2014
  5. iLLiCiTaNo29 Win User

complaints

I'm playing Call of duty black ops and I'm tired of still find invisible or invincible players. So I make the complaint when I play with people involved but during the testimony of complaint, no evidence is asked or even the games on which is the problem.
    How can he find xbox parties involved? Some players may just play a game and play normally after.
  6. voteDC Win User

complaints

[quote user="alchiepone"]why does xbox live do every thing in its power to stop gamers complainihg about xbox live or their ambassadors[/quote]They don't. You just need to contact the correct people.

If you are having issues with an Ambassador on the forum simply use the report tool under one of their posts, the little circle with a line through it. This will bring it to the attention of the moderators who can then pass the complaint up the line.

If over the Ambassador Chat then you should contact a support agent. You can find many of them in the support sections

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/default.aspx
  7. stiribi Win User

Complaint

thanks.

but thats not the issue here.

any way

thank you for your time
  8. Boombaa Win User

complaint

Hey boy, you really fear such a moron?

So file a complaint from your console, block communication and that's all, nobody will "hack" your profile how do you imagine it could be possible?
  9. Castellus Zemi Win User

Complaint ,

I am very sorry that this happened to you. Many people in my family personally have had stokes, and dealt with speech issues and not being able to think or do things as quickly as they once did. From reading this I believe you are talking about speaking
    with a customer service agent on the phone. If this is the case the best thing to do would be call back the customer service number, ask to speak with a supervisor, and file a formal complaint. That way they will be able to review the recorded phone call and
    investigate what happened.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you need anymore help.
Thema:

Complaint

1. Complaint - Similar Threads - Complaint

2. Hello my complaint is about Forza horizon 4. Every time I try to launch the game it says i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello my complaint is about Forza horizon 4. Every time I try to launch the game it says i...: Renewing game pass for Forza Horizon 4 8e363b37-8da9-4758-9fee-8a918097fe53
  3. Can you send a complaint about Xbox Support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you send a complaint about Xbox Support?: So I've been having an issue with my DVR clip being removed it was one of my favorites, and I messaged Xbox support on twitter a few days ago and they are ignoring me again. I messaged them about...
  4. complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    complaint: how can i make a complaint regarding x box live subscriptions 82289b90-924a-4cfe-a858-6a24ec0cceda
  5. Formal complaint

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Formal complaint: I would like to know how to make a formal complaint against that is on the Xbox and they will not do anything thing to upgrade or support the game at all 472d1ce5-dd44-4420-aec6-d02a253c7e01
  6. Account suspended due to targeted complaints

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended due to targeted complaints: <p>Hello,</p><p></p><p>I will begin by saying I have already been to the enforcement website. There was no detail about why I was comms banned. My reputation page shows 0 reports.</p><p></p><p>Two...
  7. How do I file a complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I file a complaint?: The past few days I have been thinking about getting an Xbox One X using PayPal credit but the website has been crashing a lot. Yesterday I tried to purchase it again and was entering some...
  8. How do I make a complaint?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make a complaint?: I have an ongoing issue with someone fraudulently buying xbox content with my daughter's old account and it being charged to her phone. This was reported over a month ago and despite being told it...
  9. Where can i send a complaint for bad product

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can i send a complaint for bad product: Hello where can i find a email adres for a file complaint. my elite controller is broken but no more warrenty. but microsoft cant repair it for money. so everyting you buyed from microsoft and...
  10. How do i make complaint against Microsoft Xbox community the ambassadors are not doing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i make complaint against Microsoft Xbox community the ambassadors are not doing...: Infact there going out of the way to break rules and regulations ff2c5ef6-67db-41fc-a4fb-0f2af4da3b97