complaint

Discus and support complaint in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The knob in the left pad is damaged. little used. skips and does not work correctly. letter A also does not work every time. please repair or exchange... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Inbllanko, May 15, 2019.

1. Inbllanko
    Inbllanko Guest

complaint

The knob in the left pad is damaged. little used. skips and does not work correctly. letter A also does not work every time. please repair or exchange for a new one.

:)

Inbllanko, May 15, 2019
  2. iLLiCiTaNo29 Win User

complaints

I'm playing Call of duty black ops and I'm tired of still find invisible or invincible players. So I make the complaint when I play with people involved but during the testimony of complaint, no evidence is asked or even the games on which is the problem.
    How can he find xbox parties involved? Some players may just play a game and play normally after.
  3. voteDC Win User

complaints

[quote user="alchiepone"]why does xbox live do every thing in its power to stop gamers complainihg about xbox live or their ambassadors[/quote]They don't. You just need to contact the correct people.

If you are having issues with an Ambassador on the forum simply use the report tool under one of their posts, the little circle with a line through it. This will bring it to the attention of the moderators who can then pass the complaint up the line.

If over the Ambassador Chat then you should contact a support agent. You can find many of them in the support sections

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/default.aspx
  4. stiribi Win User

Complaint

thanks.

but thats not the issue here.

any way

thank you for your time
  5. Boombaa Win User

complaint

Hey boy, you really fear such a moron?

So file a complaint from your console, block communication and that's all, nobody will "hack" your profile how do you imagine it could be possible?
  6. Castellus Zemi Win User

Complaint ,

I am very sorry that this happened to you. Many people in my family personally have had stokes, and dealt with speech issues and not being able to think or do things as quickly as they once did. From reading this I believe you are talking about speaking
    with a customer service agent on the phone. If this is the case the best thing to do would be call back the customer service number, ask to speak with a supervisor, and file a formal complaint. That way they will be able to review the recorded phone call and
    investigate what happened.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you need anymore help.
Thema:

complaint

1. complaint - Similar Threads - complaint

2. 2 Part: Question and Complaint.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Part: Question and Complaint.: So this is going to have 2 parts, ultimately I am looking for an answer or guidance. The 2nd is a complaint for Microsoft. --- Rockstar released the new DLC for GTA 5 and since then I have not...
  3. Reklamation Controller [Translation-Complaint controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reklamation Controller [Translation-Complaint controller]: Hallo, wohin sende ich einen defekten Controller? Die Trigger und der LS reagieren nicht mehr ordentlich. Der Controller wurde im Online-Store am 11.05.2018 bestellt! MfG Watson-Gampp...
  4. YET ANOTHER BAN COMPLAINT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YET ANOTHER BAN COMPLAINT: I know everyone probably does the same when they see another "I've been banned" thread, and let out a hefty sigh and "here we go again". I just find it frustrating and amusing that people complain...
  5. I would like to know how to make a complaint to microsoft corporate office

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would like to know how to make a complaint to microsoft corporate office: My son is an player on x box who was repeatedly bullied and then complained about. He received two x box ban's. I being the parent did some investigation and found who this little boy was and...
  6. Sea of Thieves Anniversary Update Complaint

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Anniversary Update Complaint: Hello, Why does the Sea of Thieves Anniversary Update Version cost $50? Is this temporary, or is the game staying at $50? If the game is staying $50, we who bought it for the original price, $60,...
  7. Bannissement a cause de plaintes injustifées [Banishment due to unjustified complaints]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bannissement a cause de plaintes injustifées [Banishment due to unjustified complaints]: Deja bonjour, j'ecris ce message afin que les gens qui signalent pour rien ou peu car ils ragent arretent de nous signaler. Cela fait 2-3 fois que mes potes et moi nous faisont ban a cause de cela...
  8. Not a question, but a complaint

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not a question, but a complaint: I've been using XBL since like 2007 or something along those lines. I had a gamertag[Mod removed] under an email(example123) that I used to use. Somewhere along the line I made a new...
  9. queja sobre servicio y garantía de controles [Translation - Complaint about service and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    queja sobre servicio y garantía de controles [Translation - Complaint about service and...: Señores buenas noches; quiero mostrar mi descontento pr que es injusto que uno compre y compre controles y solo estos tengan 3 meses de garantía. increíble pero cierto solo en México sucede...
  10. Complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Complaint: My 5 year old son got ahold of the xbox controller and purchased $75 worth of robux currency (4 purchases for $9.99, $9.99, $4.99, and $49.99) on my older son’s Roblox account. He can’t read and...