Complete a purchase in my country

Discus and support Complete a purchase in my country in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Buenas tardes, quisiera saber como hacer compras en línea, en mi pais de origen ya que no me sale la opción de mi país, con... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CyanApollo39150, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Complete a purchase in my country

Buenas tardes, quisiera saber como hacer compras en línea, en mi pais de origen ya que no me sale la opción de mi país, con tarjeta, y queriendo aprovechar ya que tienen promociones en juegos de vídeos. Pero tengo ese problema y quisiera saber.
    La cuenta que uso es [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

-(Translation - Good afternoon, I would like to know how to shop online, in my country of origin and I do not get the option of my country, with card, and wanting to take advantage since they have promotions in video games. But I have that problem
    and I want to know. The account I use is [Mod Removed - Personal Information])

:)

CyanApollo39150, Mar 16, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello CyanApollo39150,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We have a
    list of supported regions
    . As long as your region is on this list, you should be able to access the
    Xbox website in order to complete a purchase. Do you see your region on this list? Be sure to let us know the results!

As part of our regular review of our exporting practices, we are making adjustments to our service offerings in some regions to ensure we are compliant with government mandates. As a result, some services are no longer available in all regions. For more
    information on our exporting practices, visit
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/exporting/default.aspx
  3. Peti321 Win User

Changing region

Hello

First of all thank you for replying. I could change my country for my Microsoft account, however my country on my Xbox Live profile remained untouched. My problem is I can't buy anything from the live marketplace because my country on my live profile is
    not the same that is in my bank card. I think the purchase won't complete. So is there any way I could keep my GT and my email and change my country in my xbox live account?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Question about the rewards

A lot of the rewards offers are based on making purchases in the Xbox store. You would have to make purchases using USD currency, but being in a non-Live country, there could be issues completing purchases.
  5. Xbox360fanguy99 Win User

cod black ops 3 season pass

yes there is avaible to purchase my country and my country money

thanks the answer
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Problem with payments on x-box one account

Hello LigaLapina,

Thank you keeping us updated. The payment instrument may not work due to Latvia not being supported. The reason for this is because the country is not able to access the Xbox marketplace. Therefore, the account cannot complete a purchase for any Xbox items.
    We recommend to keep an eye on the
    list of supported countries
    that was provided by Njal the Blue in case the country gets added to the list in the future. We hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Complete a purchase in my country - Similar Threads - Complete purchase country

2. Xbox shows game refunded, account shows purchase completed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox shows game refunded, account shows purchase completed: I preordered MW a few weeks ago, last week or so I went to cancel my preorder as I was going to repurchase tonight. Well the $65 came out of my account and my microsoft account shows the...
  3. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your purchase cannot be completed at this time: Hi, so uhm. Ive been trying to get elder scrolls morrowind and i cant. Tried online, on xbox app and on the xbox itself. I keep getting this error with all the backward compatible games....
  4. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Your purchase cannot be completed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Your purchase cannot be completed.: I'm trying to get this game on my Xbox One X with "Games with gold", but always stuck with message "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." I've tryied to get i directly...
  5. (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...: i see this has been a issue in the past but cannot seem to find the solution. It does the same with texture packs. Im becoming very frustrated by this and could really use some help. Things i...
  6. WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17 doesn't show up on ready to install despite purchase complete on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17 doesn't show up on ready to install despite purchase complete on...: Hello everyone, i own WWE2K16 and WWE2K17 and purchased the season passes for both games and the seperate pre-order characters on both games, however it doesn't show on ready to install, it's on...
  7. DLC not appearing in ready to install, despite purchase on my account being complete

in XBoX Accessibility
    DLC not appearing in ready to install, despite purchase on my account being complete: hi i bought the WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17 Season Pass earlier in the year and it shows on my purchase history as complete, however it only shows for WWE 2K16: 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase and Arnold...
  8. Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection.: Hi, I often have trouble with Bedrock and especially this message when I am trying to make purchases: Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection. My...
  9. Purchase cannot be completed at this time, Portal 2 2k19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase cannot be completed at this time, Portal 2 2k19: Had this error when trying to grab Portal 2 as part of Games for Gold. What should I do and anyone else have/had this issue? 1941fd15-8a47-4a9b-adb3-ab8cad94ee83
  10. Cannot complete games with gold purchase.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete games with gold purchase.: Hi my name is Eamon, and I'm trying to get Portal: Still alive which is currently available with Games with Gold until June 15th. Every time i try to complete the purchase i get the message...