Complete audio loss

Discus and support Complete audio loss in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am experiencing complete audio loss and inability to change audio settings to hdmi audio. When I attempt to change it, I get a loafing circle but the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lukeisamazing, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Complete audio loss

I am experiencing complete audio loss and inability to change audio settings to hdmi audio. When I attempt to change it, I get a loafing circle but the change never takes effect. This seems to be an internal Xbox issue since the port gives audio on my direct
    tv box. Suggestions?

:)

lukeisamazing, Jun 10, 2014
  2. Complete data loss

Hey there, isaca!

I'm sorry to see any issues with data in Solitaire Collection! I'm a little confused with what you are referencing, though. Are you able to let me know what data had been lost and for what part of the game? Is this an issue with the statistic tracking or
    achievement tracking?

Let me know some specifics so that we can dig into our next steps. I look forward to working with you! Complete audio loss :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Jun 10, 2014
  3. Isaca77
    Isaca77 Guest
    Complete data loss

From on minute to another, all data referring to accomplishments in the game has disappeared.

Any ideas about what's wrong?

isaca

Isaca77, Jun 10, 2014
  4. Complete audio loss

I've had the same issue, no sound at all. What I did, which fixed it, was hard reset the console (hold the power button until it powers down and reboot it). Can you try this to see if that fixes the issue?

If not, what have you tried, anything new that may be causing the issue?

Andy Mulligan, Jun 10, 2014
  5. Andy Mulligan Win User

Complete audio loss

I've had the same issue, no sound at all. What I did, which fixed it, was hard reset the console (hold the power button until it powers down and reboot it). Can you try this to see if that fixes the issue?

If not, what have you tried, anything new that may be causing the issue?
  6. BRiT wtfdotcom Win User

Live TV volume muting randomly since going to NXOE this month. Cannot unmute TV without Restart Console.

Yes, many are having this with NXOE where the xbox losses audio completely when changing the channel or using DVR directional controls.
  7. choppyseize Win User

Loss of audio +++

Have you tried a different HDMI cord by chance? I would try that before getting it serviced. It may save you some time.
  8. along4daride Win User

Loss of audio +++

Thankyou, i will contact customer support and see what they can do.
  9. along4daride Win User

Loss of audio +++

Thanks for the quick reply.

However i have already tried this with no result.
Thema:

Complete audio loss

1. Complete audio loss - Similar Threads - Complete audio loss

2. The complete lack of Microsoft customer care and support.

in XBoX on Mobile
    The complete lack of Microsoft customer care and support.: I have been meticulously tracking online rewards and xbox and game pass points. There are so many times I have contacted support to help in my streaks being reset at random when the end of week...
  3. Xbox One and its Power Brick Shuts Off Completely

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One and its Power Brick Shuts Off Completely: I have the original xbox one, and everytime I turn it on to play MW, it completely shuts down, along with the Power Brick! I've tried using a vacuum to clean it and I've even cleaned out the xbox...
  4. I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards: There's this offer/quest that gives 20000 points, just for expending MXN 20 on the Microsoft Store (I quote: "+20000 Compra y gana. Gana al menos 20 puntos por cada MXN 20 que gastes en Microsoft...
  5. Lost collections purchased/completed on Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost collections purchased/completed on Microsoft Jigsaw: WHY CAN'T SOMEBODY ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS. There are heaps of people who've lost jigsaws immediately following the recent update. WHY ISN'T MICROSOFT DEALING WITH THIS? I've purchased the app...
  6. F1 2013 Complete Edition - does it include the 80s/90s DLC on disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2013 Complete Edition - does it include the 80s/90s DLC on disc?: Basically the title. Would the Complete Edition disc include the 80s/90s DLC on the disc itself, or as a code separate to the disc? By that, I mean independent of it, so if it was being sold...
  7. The New Xbox insider update completely stopped my Xbox from functioning. Offline updates...

in XboX Insiders
    The New Xbox insider update completely stopped my Xbox from functioning. Offline updates...: The new Xbox insider update made my Xbox completely unusable. Every time i try to download a game, leave it on for more than 30 minutes, or try to join a party with my friends the system crashes...
  8. My xbox app is completely broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox app is completely broken: I suddenly noticed a few days ago that none of the games in my xbox app were working, I'd run a game the app would close then 5 minutes later I'd be told that the game.exe call returned because it...
  9. Unable to complete installation of Age of Empires Def Edition on PC from Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete installation of Age of Empires Def Edition on PC from Game Pass: As the subject says, i'm trying to install AOE Def Edition on my pc but it gets to 82% every time and then stops. It never progresses past this point. I've cancelled it and tried re-installing it...
  10. says 16/16 completed but 96% completed please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    says 16/16 completed but 96% completed please help: hello i completed this game and im not sure how to fix this please help!? [img] 09bca564-9920-421b-9351-c6c7945b5860