Complete audio loss

Discus and support Complete audio loss in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am experiencing complete audio loss and inability to change audio settings to hdmi audio. When I attempt to change it, I get a loafing circle but the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lukeisamazing, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Complete audio loss

I am experiencing complete audio loss and inability to change audio settings to hdmi audio. When I attempt to change it, I get a loafing circle but the change never takes effect. This seems to be an internal Xbox issue since the port gives audio on my direct
    tv box. Suggestions?

:)

lukeisamazing, Jun 10, 2014
  2. Complete data loss

Hey there, isaca!

I'm sorry to see any issues with data in Solitaire Collection! I'm a little confused with what you are referencing, though. Are you able to let me know what data had been lost and for what part of the game? Is this an issue with the statistic tracking or
    achievement tracking?

Let me know some specifics so that we can dig into our next steps. I look forward to working with you! Complete audio loss :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Jun 10, 2014
  3. Isaca77
    Isaca77 Guest
    Complete data loss

From on minute to another, all data referring to accomplishments in the game has disappeared.

Any ideas about what's wrong?

isaca

Isaca77, Jun 10, 2014
  4. Complete audio loss

I've had the same issue, no sound at all. What I did, which fixed it, was hard reset the console (hold the power button until it powers down and reboot it). Can you try this to see if that fixes the issue?

If not, what have you tried, anything new that may be causing the issue?

Andy Mulligan, Jun 10, 2014
  5. Andy Mulligan Win User

Complete audio loss

I've had the same issue, no sound at all. What I did, which fixed it, was hard reset the console (hold the power button until it powers down and reboot it). Can you try this to see if that fixes the issue?

If not, what have you tried, anything new that may be causing the issue?
  6. BRiT wtfdotcom Win User

Live TV volume muting randomly since going to NXOE this month. Cannot unmute TV without Restart Console.

Yes, many are having this with NXOE where the xbox losses audio completely when changing the channel or using DVR directional controls.
  7. choppyseize Win User

Loss of audio +++

Have you tried a different HDMI cord by chance? I would try that before getting it serviced. It may save you some time.
  8. along4daride Win User

Loss of audio +++

Thankyou, i will contact customer support and see what they can do.
  9. along4daride Win User

Loss of audio +++

Thanks for the quick reply.

However i have already tried this with no result.
Thema:

Complete audio loss

1. Complete audio loss - Similar Threads - Complete audio loss

2. Xbox is completely frozen/etc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox is completely frozen/etc: I load up my Xbox, and it takes a good 30 minutes to load up everything on my dashboard. It still doesnt work. I click on games or apps and it wont let me in. I just press A on a game or app and...
  3. Age of Empires III Complete Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires III Complete Collection: Hi, i bought AOE III Complete Collection on Steam. I created an EOS Account but i can't join in a game online. I'm pretty sure i've got a problem with the installation, i launch the game and i...
  4. Upload Studio COMPLETELY broken after reinstalling, fails to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio COMPLETELY broken after reinstalling, fails to start: After attempting to reinstall Upload Studio to fix issues with the app. I attempted to run the app, only to find out it was not starting. All I got is: "Something went wrong", and that is it. Now,...
  5. Applying updates (after download is complete) takes several days!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Applying updates (after download is complete) takes several days!: Dear Sir/Madam at X-Box One support, I have a repeated problem that prevents me and my children from using x-box for days every time there is an update. My x-box settings is on automatic update....
  6. How long until after cosmic rescue is completed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long until after cosmic rescue is completed: When does my game pass ultimate get activated after completing cosmic rescue, I've just completed it And only got the 1500 points 6dd422be-473e-4768-b9ca-2df6375944a8
  7. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your purchase cannot be completed at this time: Hi, so uhm. Ive been trying to get elder scrolls morrowind and i cant. Tried online, on xbox app and on the xbox itself. I keep getting this error with all the backward compatible games....
  8. Need to completely delete Forza but I can't.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need to completely delete Forza but I can't.: So I'm using the Xbox Beta App and I was trying to download forza, which hasn't been working as the downalod keeps reseting when my PC power cycles. But that's not the issue I have. This time it...
  9. Xbox turns completely black

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turns completely black: Every time when I press the power button my xbox turn on but there is nothing on the screen. The hdmi cable is connected. So i don't know why my screen stays black. Can some of you please help...
  10. I got banned unfairly and this is complete bs

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned unfairly and this is complete bs: Playing with this kid, when he agrees to 1v1. Starts being extremely toxic and calling me extremely disrespectful stuff. After this we agree to gift eachother something, I go first and then he...