Completed all Minecraft achievements but in some places Xbox says it's 88/93 (X360)

Discus and support Completed all Minecraft achievements but in some places Xbox says it's 88/93 (X360) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i got Gold and got my last achievement on 28/JUL/2019. In the achievements of the game's box it shows that all of them are achieved and that i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leonardo O. Liebelt, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Completed all Minecraft achievements but in some places Xbox says it's 88/93 (X360)

So i got Gold and got my last achievement on 28/JUL/2019. In the achievements of the game's box it shows that all of them are achieved and that i have 93/93 but in some places for example my profile it says i only have 88/93.

Also on my
    profile's page
    it says i don't have 5 achievements but it's not true.

Also other people see that I don't have 5 achievements on the console too but i got them! And if I do them again nothing happens

Completed all Minecraft achievements but in some places Xbox says it's 88/93 (X360) [​IMG]

Completed all Minecraft achievements but in some places Xbox says it's 88/93 (X360) [​IMG]

My gamertag is Leo Liebelt

:)

Leonardo O. Liebelt, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Completed all Minecraft achievements but in some places Xbox says it's 88/93 (X360)

1. Completed all Minecraft achievements but in some places Xbox says it's 88/93 (X360) - Similar Threads - Completed Minecraft achievements

2. Hitman the complete first season unable to sync data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman the complete first season unable to sync data.: After downloading Hitman the complete first season through games with gold I am unable to play it. After launching and pressing the A button to start the game fails to sync data. I am given the...
  3. Turning off voice commands completely

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turning off voice commands completely: People might say im paranoid, whatever i would just like to know how to completely turn off any and all voice commands. I dont play online so dont need mic. 4607ab2f-4f5c-4223-b9a0-36cabacc0c96
  4. I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...: Im trying to buy something and I don’t know if its because live was down earlier or what but it wont let me complete the purchase and i want to buy the game 6e140118-d8d1-49ad-af20-5bd523febb29
  5. (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...: i see this has been a issue in the past but cannot seem to find the solution. It does the same with texture packs. Im becoming very frustrated by this and could really use some help. Things i...
  6. Minecraft Better Together update completely destroys original Xbox one world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Better Together update completely destroys original Xbox one world: Was really looking forward to being able to play my world on my Xbox & laptop and eventually Switch but the update is awful. My house with stores of gold, iron, diamonds etc near my original...
  7. Bought Minecraft Story Mode Season One Complete Adventure - Why Am I Prompted to Download ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft Story Mode Season One Complete Adventure - Why Am I Prompted to Download ...: Hi, We have an Xbox One. I bought the Minecraft Story Mode Complete Adventure (all 8 episodes for Season One) for my son (ok, for me too as well). After we completed the 1st episode, we were...
  8. how do I complete the tutorial mode and Xbox one Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I complete the tutorial mode and Xbox one Minecraft?: My children play Minecraft on a split screen. My son is player one, and for some reason, he is unable to enter the castle in the tutorial mode. In the upper right-hand corner in a gray...
  9. Recording (youtube) minecraft ender dragon completion...who wants invite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording (youtube) minecraft ender dragon completion...who wants invite?: MY gamer tag is: ii xrandy o do not join if you are a squeaker, annoying, and horrible at mine craft. You will be kicked. :) Mssg me and Ill send invite a14a4593-e724-4b99-917f-c140a0cc4d69
  10. Xbox One S Minecraft The Complete Adventure Bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Minecraft The Complete Adventure Bundle: Hello, I was wondering, I want to buy a Xbox One S to upgrade from Xbox 360 to Xbox One S, (I prefer 360 over original xbox one) I saw at this bundle: Minecraft with Story Mode with Explorers Pack...