Completed Game Pass Quests Punch Card Not Depositing Points

Discus and support Completed Game Pass Quests Punch Card Not Depositing Points in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was told to come and post my issue here by Microsoft Support, so here I am. As the title says, I'm having an issue with one of the Game Pass Quests... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by aSTT87, Feb 23, 2019.

1. aSTT87
    aSTT87 Guest

I was told to come and post my issue here by Microsoft Support, so here I am. As the title says, I'm having an issue with one of the Game Pass Quests punch cards, specifically the "Achievement hunter" one. I completed the fourth and final punch over a
    week ago, and still have not received my points. This is also preventing the "Game Pass quest master" punch card from being completed, which requires all other punch cards to be completed, which I have done. I am aware that it warns that it may take some time
    for the points to deposit, which is why I've waited this long, but this is the only punch card that's ever taken more than a few hours to update, and I'm pretty sure at this point that it's glitched and will require assistance from a technician. Thanks in
    advance to anyone who can help me get this resolved.

:)

aSTT87, Feb 23, 2019
  2. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

It can take up to 48 hours to show on the punch card. Also it could be 3-4 weeks before the points are deposited as they get sent out after the completion of a “contest”
  3. TheRohan Win User

Hey ASTT87,

I've had this error before where I wasn't credited for the achievements punch card from a few months ago. I ended up contacting Microsoft Rewards support themselves and after a bit of back and forth, I had to send a email with photos of the achievements
    unlocked on my console, they manually deposited the points into my account. So I did get my points in the end. If it doesn't get resolved automatically soon I'd recommend that route and apologies for the hassle.

Hope that helps.
  4. aSTT87 Win User

Thanks. I'll get in touch directly with Microsoft Rewards and see what they say.
  5. Alex DeLarge UK Win User

Xbox quests

Hi there. It doesnt really help. There doesnt seem to be any support on the quests whatsoever. At the moment theres currently a xbox game pass punch card promotion on the rewards app on the console at the moment, earn 5000 points, i completed those and
    still only the first one is ticked but the others are not, and i completed some of them a week ago. Do any of these quests work?
  6. TheNewOZZY Win User

Games Pass quests not giving reward points

I have gained multiple achievements for the game operencia nd has yet show as completed on the quest rewards punch card nd it has been 12 days since my last achievement for the game nd the quest ends in 7 days so when will it show completed
Thema:

1. Completed Game Pass Quests Punch Card Not Depositing Points - Similar Threads - Completed Game Pass

2. Unable to complete installation of Age of Empires Def Edition on PC from Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete installation of Age of Empires Def Edition on PC from Game Pass: As the subject says, i'm trying to install AOE Def Edition on my pc but it gets to 82% every time and then stops. It never progresses past this point. I've cancelled it and tried re-installing it...
  3. Game failed to completely Uninstall from Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Game failed to completely Uninstall from Xbox Game Pass: Hey all, Tried to update State of Decay 2 to the new edition for the XBOX PC GAME PASS. Ended up having to uninstall it, but I think it got corrupted. The Game shows on the left list of...
  4. xbox game pass PC game install breaking microsoft store app completely

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game pass PC game install breaking microsoft store app completely: current symptoms: Cannot install anything in Microsoft Store app (it will just freeze and crash at some point, already tried repair and reset app). The game I had tried to install is basically in...
  5. Xbox 'Game pass Quests' not being registered after completion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 'Game pass Quests' not being registered after completion: I completed OVER 7 fatalities on this weeks Mortal Kombat X quest, and I hand threw over 5 items in the 'Plagues Tale' quest, but they are not registering with the Weekly quests as being...
  6. Gears 5 will not complete installation on xbox pc beta game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 will not complete installation on xbox pc beta game pass: Error 0x87e00013 comes up...Please help [img] 07a58f42-fb1d-4a35-9924-c9af492b05a5
  7. Xbox Game Pass for PC is completely freezing the PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC is completely freezing the PC: I started playing The Outer Worlds on Xbox Game Pass for PC a few days ago. I could play it for a lot of hours the other days, and it was just fine. Today, first it started freezing _inside_ the...
  8. Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  9. Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.: [IMG] The PC tasks appear to me without any image like the rest of tasks and instead a sad face appears. When I claim the points, approximately every 3 or 5 minutes I am allowed again to...
  10. Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019: Not working; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests All of the quest displayed for March has been completed and display complete status. The Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests to...