Completed Game Pass Quests Punch Card Not Depositing Points

Discus and support Completed Game Pass Quests Punch Card Not Depositing Points in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was told to come and post my issue here by Microsoft Support, so here I am. As the title says, I'm having an issue with one of the Game Pass Quests... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by aSTT87, Feb 23, 2019.

1. aSTT87
    aSTT87 Guest

I was told to come and post my issue here by Microsoft Support, so here I am. As the title says, I'm having an issue with one of the Game Pass Quests punch cards, specifically the "Achievement hunter" one. I completed the fourth and final punch over a
    week ago, and still have not received my points. This is also preventing the "Game Pass quest master" punch card from being completed, which requires all other punch cards to be completed, which I have done. I am aware that it warns that it may take some time
    for the points to deposit, which is why I've waited this long, but this is the only punch card that's ever taken more than a few hours to update, and I'm pretty sure at this point that it's glitched and will require assistance from a technician. Thanks in
    advance to anyone who can help me get this resolved.

:)

aSTT87, Feb 23, 2019
  2. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

It can take up to 48 hours to show on the punch card. Also it could be 3-4 weeks before the points are deposited as they get sent out after the completion of a “contest”
  3. TheRohan Win User

Hey ASTT87,

I've had this error before where I wasn't credited for the achievements punch card from a few months ago. I ended up contacting Microsoft Rewards support themselves and after a bit of back and forth, I had to send a email with photos of the achievements
    unlocked on my console, they manually deposited the points into my account. So I did get my points in the end. If it doesn't get resolved automatically soon I'd recommend that route and apologies for the hassle.

Hope that helps.
  4. aSTT87 Win User

Thanks. I'll get in touch directly with Microsoft Rewards and see what they say.
  5. Alex DeLarge UK Win User

Xbox quests

Hi there. It doesnt really help. There doesnt seem to be any support on the quests whatsoever. At the moment theres currently a xbox game pass punch card promotion on the rewards app on the console at the moment, earn 5000 points, i completed those and
    still only the first one is ticked but the others are not, and i completed some of them a week ago. Do any of these quests work?
  6. TheNewOZZY Win User

Games Pass quests not giving reward points

I have gained multiple achievements for the game operencia nd has yet show as completed on the quest rewards punch card nd it has been 12 days since my last achievement for the game nd the quest ends in 7 days so when will it show completed
Thema:

1. Completed Game Pass Quests Punch Card Not Depositing Points - Similar Threads - Completed Game Pass

2. I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...: Im trying to buy something and I don’t know if its because live was down earlier or what but it wont let me complete the purchase and i want to buy the game 6e140118-d8d1-49ad-af20-5bd523febb29
  3. Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.: [IMG] The PC tasks appear to me without any image like the rest of tasks and instead a sad face appears. When I claim the points, approximately every 3 or 5 minutes I am allowed again to...
  4. Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019: Not working; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests All of the quest displayed for March has been completed and display complete status. The Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests to...
  5. Not working ; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not working ; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests: All of the quest displayed have been completed and display complete status. The Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests to get an additional 500 points. Does not display complete status....
  6. Game Pass - Achievement Hunter - Easy Completions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass - Achievement Hunter - Easy Completions.: What available games on Game Pass are easy Achievement Completions to boost Gamerscore? f451b8db-4e7f-4c30-a854-7fc15ba4893c
  7. November Game Pass Punch Card Completed on Microsoft Rewards but didn't update and no 5000...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    November Game Pass Punch Card Completed on Microsoft Rewards but didn't update and no 5000...: Activated the November Game Pass Punch Card and got a Green tick then continued to do each task of opening achievements (all done on the 14th November and in order) but no other task got checked...
  8. I completed the game pass quest 10 days ago but I only have 1 tick out of 5

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I completed the game pass quest 10 days ago but I only have 1 tick out of 5: Was sent here by Xbox support, hope Im doing this right. ad777107-0a0b-469f-afde-7565270e3777
  9. Never received full reward for completing game pass goals

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received full reward for completing game pass goals: hi i contacted Xbox support about last months game pass goals, i completed over the time and was only rewarded for doing 3 hours when i done double that. Xbox told me to contact here and that it...
  10. Do you actually have to play the game pass game for the riddle challenge thing to be completed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you actually have to play the game pass game for the riddle challenge thing to be completed?: I’m new to game pass and thought the riddle thing was pretty cool however I suck at dirt rally Do I actually need to play the game to complete it or can I leave it open whilst I sleep and get the...