Completed quests showing as available

Discus and support Completed quests showing as available in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has anyone else experienced an issue where in the insider app, completed quests are shown as available. I've reported it but in the meanwhile I'm not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SwadianFootman, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Completed quests showing as available

Has anyone else experienced an issue where in the insider app, completed quests are shown as available. I've reported it but in the meanwhile I'm not getting any new quests.

submitted by /u/SwadianFootman
    [link] [comments]

/u/SwadianFootman, Nov 4, 2019
  2. AmberC0215 Win User

Witcher 3 Microsoft rewards quest

In order for them to register in your Microsoft Rewards, you have to complete achievements during the week that the quests are available. Any achievements completed before or after the quest is over, you will not receive points for them.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Question about AC Odyssey DLC

Hi Brandies,

Yes the orange triangles are the quests that will show up on the far right when you go into your quests. For example cult of Kosmos shows on the right, Bloodline, etc. The blue triangles will show in your normal quest but they are not part of the storyline
    quests. There are lots of quests within the game if going for 100% completion make sure to explore everywhere.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Malacath Win User

Fighters Guild glitch, no more contracts?

That's weird.

Is the Harlun watch quest actually showing as completed in the journal?

I know there was a bug with that quest that prevented advancement but I though it was fixed in the patch.
  5. MetalNutz Win User

Game Pass Quests - Achievements not registering correctly

This is very common with Xbox Rewards. As long as you have completed the necessary achievements they will eventually show up as completed in the quest.
  6. TheNewOZZY Win User

Games Pass quests not giving reward points

I have gained multiple achievements for the game operencia nd has yet show as completed on the quest rewards punch card nd it has been 12 days since my last achievement for the game nd the quest ends in 7 days so when will it show completed
Thema:

Completed quests showing as available

1. Completed quests showing as available - Similar Threads - Completed quests showing

2. GamePass Quests, Do You Complete Them?

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamePass Quests, Do You Complete Them?: Hello my fellow achievement hunters I am wondering how you feel about the GamePass Quests. Do you complete them with the knowledge that the points awarded will outweigh the uncompleted game, or do...
  3. I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards: There's this offer/quest that gives 20000 points, just for expending MXN 20 on the Microsoft Store (I quote: "+20000 Compra y gana. Gana al menos 20 puntos por cada MXN 20 que gastes en Microsoft...
  4. Not receiving Microsoft Rewards points for completed quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving Microsoft Rewards points for completed quests: I just finished a quest worth 1500 points on the Microsoft Rewards App. The last thing i had to do was get an achievement. I did it with one day to spare and it never gave credit for it even when...
  5. Xbox 'Game pass Quests' not being registered after completion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 'Game pass Quests' not being registered after completion: I completed OVER 7 fatalities on this weeks Mortal Kombat X quest, and I hand threw over 5 items in the 'Plagues Tale' quest, but they are not registering with the Weekly quests as being...
  6. Ori and the will of the wisps - Cant complete rebuilding the glades quest.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and the will of the wisps - Cant complete rebuilding the glades quest.: So I've done everything that there is to do. Collect every piece of item (even got the achieviment for that) and the last item to rebuild on this quest won't become available. I've done all side...
  7. Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  8. It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them.

in XboX Insiders
    It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them.: [IMG] submitted by /u/imjustanintrovert [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.: There's a quest called "Browse for help" and everytime i try to complete it a get an error message with a red symbol that says "This item is no longer available" submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart...
  10. Shows only 2 of 3 quests completed

in XBoX Rewards
    Shows only 2 of 3 quests completed: I am doing the Xbox quests and it says I have 2 of 3 done and it says I have not downloaded the two free gold games, but I have downloaded them so I am not sure why it is saying I am not done?...