Completed quests showing as available

Discus and support Completed quests showing as available in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has anyone else experienced an issue where in the insider app, completed quests are shown as available. I've reported it but in the meanwhile I'm not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SwadianFootman, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Completed quests showing as available

Has anyone else experienced an issue where in the insider app, completed quests are shown as available. I've reported it but in the meanwhile I'm not getting any new quests.

submitted by /u/SwadianFootman
    [link] [comments]

/u/SwadianFootman, Nov 4, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Question about AC Odyssey DLC

Hi Brandies,

Yes the orange triangles are the quests that will show up on the far right when you go into your quests. For example cult of Kosmos shows on the right, Bloodline, etc. The blue triangles will show in your normal quest but they are not part of the storyline
    quests. There are lots of quests within the game if going for 100% completion make sure to explore everywhere.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Malacath Win User

Fighters Guild glitch, no more contracts?

That's weird.

Is the Harlun watch quest actually showing as completed in the journal?

I know there was a bug with that quest that prevented advancement but I though it was fixed in the patch.
  4. MetalNutz Win User

Game Pass Quests - Achievements not registering correctly

This is very common with Xbox Rewards. As long as you have completed the necessary achievements they will eventually show up as completed in the quest.
  5. TheNewOZZY Win User

Games Pass quests not giving reward points

I have gained multiple achievements for the game operencia nd has yet show as completed on the quest rewards punch card nd it has been 12 days since my last achievement for the game nd the quest ends in 7 days so when will it show completed
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

The Metro series quests are NOT apart of the Game Pass quests. Metro Exodus is not included in Game Pass, so that quest is not applicable when it comes to completing "Game Pass quest master" quest. I verified this through offical support, and checking
    that it does not show up in the applicable quests in the Game Pass app on iOS or Android.

The Metro Exodus quest is just a seperate bonus promoting Metro Exodus, 2033, and Last Light. You do not need to complete it to finish the Game Pass quests.
Thema:

Completed quests showing as available

1. Completed quests showing as available - Similar Threads - Completed quests showing

2. It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them.

in XboX Insiders
    It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them.: [IMG] submitted by /u/imjustanintrovert [link] [comments]
  3. Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.: There's a quest called "Browse for help" and everytime i try to complete it a get an error message with a red symbol that says "This item is no longer available" submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart...
  4. Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019: Not working; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests All of the quest displayed for March has been completed and display complete status. The Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests to...
  5. Not working ; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not working ; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests: All of the quest displayed have been completed and display complete status. The Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests to get an additional 500 points. Does not display complete status....
  6. Quest master not completing

in XBoX Rewards
    Quest master not completing: I have completed the required game pass quests, Rewards hero (3 ticks) 50pts Aftercharge (3 ticks) 200pts Hellblade: senua’s sacrifice (3 ticks) 200pts Shadow of the tomb raider (3 ticks) 200pts...
  7. Completed Game Pass Quests Punch Card Not Depositing Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Completed Game Pass Quests Punch Card Not Depositing Points: I was told to come and post my issue here by Microsoft Support, so here I am. As the title says, I'm having an issue with one of the Game Pass Quests punch cards, specifically the "Achievement...
  8. I completed the game pass quest 10 days ago but I only have 1 tick out of 5

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I completed the game pass quest 10 days ago but I only have 1 tick out of 5: Was sent here by Xbox support, hope Im doing this right. ad777107-0a0b-469f-afde-7565270e3777
  9. Shows only 2 of 3 quests completed

in XBoX Rewards
    Shows only 2 of 3 quests completed: I am doing the Xbox quests and it says I have 2 of 3 done and it says I have not downloaded the two free gold games, but I have downloaded them so I am not sure why it is saying I am not done?...
  10. I completed the xbox libe gold quest but never got a message when will i get a message?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I completed the xbox libe gold quest but never got a message when will i get a message?: Split from this thread. I have the same problem. Played Livelock for roughly 2 hours, Crossout for about 90 minutes and Trove Geode for just over an hour. I was expecting something to pop up...