Completely avoiding a player..?

Discus and support Completely avoiding a player..? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know a way to completely avoid a fellow player..? I'm talking NEVER being in the same game lobby as them like ever... Yes I've marked him... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XItalianPandaX, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Completely avoiding a player..?

Does anyone know a way to completely avoid a fellow player..? I'm talking NEVER being in the same game lobby as them like ever... Yes I've marked him as "avoid player" and I've also reported him for extreme harassment. But the bottom line is the second I
    end up in the same lobby as him it instantly kills the gaming mood for me and I just want to punch my effing tv

:)

XItalianPandaX, Jun 10, 2014
  2. avoided players. .

It's hardly important, yeah, but not completely pointless. If people had more assurance that avoiding/preferring people was effective, it would be a bit more useful, too.

ChainSmokingBob, Jun 10, 2014
  3. Kedareturns
    Kedareturns Guest
    Please help me understand this

A bit late here, but I believe OP was asking about the avoid function and what it does, or doesn't, do. If I understand it correctly, avoiding someone doesn't completely negate the possibility of being matched with or against them, but only lowers the chances.
    I myself have noticed I've been matched against players just one game after avoiding them. Other times I never see them again. So, yes, it does something, but I'm not sure what exactly they take into account when matching players.

Kedareturns, Jun 10, 2014
  4. Rome Vzroh
    Rome Vzroh Guest

Those two solutions you've already completed should have fixed the issue, however maybe try blocking him if you've not already done so. However "extreme harassment" is against Xbox Live Code of Conduct and you're able to take to take your reports further
    if the situation with the fellow user continues. Best of luck with it all XItalianPandaX, have a great day!

Rome Vzroh, Jun 11, 2014
  5. Rome Vzroh Win User

Those two solutions you've already completed should have fixed the issue, however maybe try blocking him if you've not already done so. However "extreme harassment" is against Xbox Live Code of Conduct and you're able to take to take your reports further
    if the situation with the fellow user continues. Best of luck with it all XItalianPandaX, have a great day!
  6. IGhostI v1 Win User

Avoiding people Xbox one

Xbox One rep system is a complete joke just like 360 was. You can't avoid anyone and reputation % doesn't even matter and probably never will. No avoid/feedback at all.
  7. toonarmy206 Win User

Fifa 13 message.

Yes complete scam, loads of messages like this go about so avoid all!
  8. Blind Man Viper Win User

Seeking clarification on Xbox Ones policies and software.

So did MS give any more info at E3? Or did they avoid answering questions completely?
  9. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Case review questionnaire

That's unfortunate. Completely agree that's a very confusing question. Hope its sorted quickly to avoid further confusion.
Thema:

1. Completely avoiding a player..? - Similar Threads - Completely avoiding player

2. Gears 5 rewards punch card not completing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears 5 rewards punch card not completing: This seems to be an ongoing situation with every single 500 point game punch card. One of the checkboxes fails to tick and complete the punch card. In this case it is the "earn an achievement"...
  3. GamePass Quests, Do You Complete Them?

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamePass Quests, Do You Complete Them?: Hello my fellow achievement hunters I am wondering how you feel about the GamePass Quests. Do you complete them with the knowledge that the points awarded will outweigh the uncompleted game, or do...
  4. Unable to complete weekly set in Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to complete weekly set in Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox: One task is to earn 3 achievements. I have earnt about 5 or 6 and it has only recognised one. Any way I can get around this, or do i just lose my streak because the app is bugged?...
  5. How would everyone feel if there’s additional tabs on Games (Digital) for Completed ones to...

in XboX Insiders
    How would everyone feel if there’s additional tabs on Games (Digital) for Completed ones to...: I Like to keep my completed games Separate on Disc into different piles or Shelves. l wondered if it would be nice addition as a cool feature on the Xbox dashboard on Games. submitted by...
  6. My last achievement on RIME dissappeared just after I unlocked it and now my completion...

in XboX Insiders
    My last achievement on RIME dissappeared just after I unlocked it and now my completion...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  7. Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition XBox game pass on PC: EMPTY SAVES: I completely lost my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition XBox game pass on PC: EMPTY SAVES: I completely lost my...: Hello Everybody! First, I apologize for make this request here, but, I was one of the cursed ones to had lost the save because of the silly cloud sync and the poor save file management of FFXV....
  8. My gamer pic isn't showing even though it is completely appropriate.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer pic isn't showing even though it is completely appropriate.: I am trying to change my gamer pic and when i changed it about 45 mins ago it worked right away but now it isn't accepting any of the pictures that i uploaded even though they are completely...
  9. Servers Page on Xbox one is completely blank with only a line down the middle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Servers Page on Xbox one is completely blank with only a line down the middle.: [img] I want to join a server but when I click RB over to the server page there is nothing, not even the “coming soon” that other people have seen. I can’t find anyone else who had this issue and...
  10. How do I contact Microsoft about a refund that went completely wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I contact Microsoft about a refund that went completely wrong?: I bought 2 12.99 virtual packs for brawlhalla little did I know it’s really the same style of fighting as other characters and they were just skins honestly. So then they refunded one canceled the...