Completely avoiding a player..?

Discus and support Completely avoiding a player..? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know a way to completely avoid a fellow player..? I'm talking NEVER being in the same game lobby as them like ever... Yes I've marked him... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XItalianPandaX, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Completely avoiding a player..?

Does anyone know a way to completely avoid a fellow player..? I'm talking NEVER being in the same game lobby as them like ever... Yes I've marked him as "avoid player" and I've also reported him for extreme harassment. But the bottom line is the second I
    end up in the same lobby as him it instantly kills the gaming mood for me and I just want to punch my effing tv

:)

XItalianPandaX, Jun 10, 2014
  2. avoided players. .

It's hardly important, yeah, but not completely pointless. If people had more assurance that avoiding/preferring people was effective, it would be a bit more useful, too.

ChainSmokingBob, Jun 10, 2014
  3. Kedareturns
    Kedareturns Guest
    Please help me understand this

A bit late here, but I believe OP was asking about the avoid function and what it does, or doesn't, do. If I understand it correctly, avoiding someone doesn't completely negate the possibility of being matched with or against them, but only lowers the chances.
    I myself have noticed I've been matched against players just one game after avoiding them. Other times I never see them again. So, yes, it does something, but I'm not sure what exactly they take into account when matching players.

Kedareturns, Jun 10, 2014
  4. Rome Vzroh
    Rome Vzroh Guest

Those two solutions you've already completed should have fixed the issue, however maybe try blocking him if you've not already done so. However "extreme harassment" is against Xbox Live Code of Conduct and you're able to take to take your reports further
    if the situation with the fellow user continues. Best of luck with it all XItalianPandaX, have a great day!

Rome Vzroh, Jun 11, 2014
  5. Rome Vzroh Win User

Those two solutions you've already completed should have fixed the issue, however maybe try blocking him if you've not already done so. However "extreme harassment" is against Xbox Live Code of Conduct and you're able to take to take your reports further
    if the situation with the fellow user continues. Best of luck with it all XItalianPandaX, have a great day!
  6. IGhostI v1 Win User

Avoiding people Xbox one

Xbox One rep system is a complete joke just like 360 was. You can't avoid anyone and reputation % doesn't even matter and probably never will. No avoid/feedback at all.
  7. toonarmy206 Win User

Fifa 13 message.

Yes complete scam, loads of messages like this go about so avoid all!
  8. Blind Man Viper Win User

Seeking clarification on Xbox Ones policies and software.

So did MS give any more info at E3? Or did they avoid answering questions completely?
  9. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Case review questionnaire

That's unfortunate. Completely agree that's a very confusing question. Hope its sorted quickly to avoid further confusion.
Thema:

1. Completely avoiding a player..? - Similar Threads - Completely avoiding player

2. Elite v2 controller turns completely off only when connected to wireless adapter (will not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite v2 controller turns completely off only when connected to wireless adapter (will not...: My elite controller worked for a couple of days wireless with no issues. Today I get home from work and it disconnects from the computer and turns off all the way. I uninstalled the wireless...
  3. It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them.

in XboX Insiders
    It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them.: [IMG] submitted by /u/imjustanintrovert [link] [comments]
  4. Completed quests showing as available

in XboX Insiders
    Completed quests showing as available: Has anyone else experienced an issue where in the insider app, completed quests are shown as available. I've reported it but in the meanwhile I'm not getting any new quests. submitted by...
  5. Last month OPERATION: COSMIC RESCUE for completing all challenges reward not given

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Last month OPERATION: COSMIC RESCUE for completing all challenges reward not given: Hello I was wondering when the rewards for the quest will be given out. I'm still showing three months left. On my account with nothing added. e43553cd-5206-44c8-9b1a-b9dc24f8a71a
  6. Insider pulls up a completely different account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insider pulls up a completely different account: Hey, so I was recently invited to the third Halo Reach MCC flight on PC. I got the installation instructions in an email and followed them directly. I got like 1/3 of the way through and installed...
  7. Insider pulls up a completely different account name

in XboX Insiders
    Insider pulls up a completely different account name: Hey, so I was recently invited to the third Halo Reach MCC flight on PC. I got the installation instructions in an email and followed them directly. I got like 1/3 of the way through and installed...
  8. Can't complete install of The Outer Worlds game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't complete install of The Outer Worlds game: trying to download "the outer worlds" game. im trying to download it with my game pass active but once the download finishes it gives me error 0x800700B7 the folder with the files are still...
  9. Why is my Xbox one x completely useless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox one x completely useless: after talking to xbox multiple times and not really getting any help. Decided to buy new call of duty modern warfare. So far in the past hour that the server has came back up, my xbox has froze...
  10. Xbox shows game refunded, account shows purchase completed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox shows game refunded, account shows purchase completed: I preordered MW a few weeks ago, last week or so I went to cancel my preorder as I was going to repurchase tonight. Well the $65 came out of my account and my microsoft account shows the...