Computer Crashes everytime I create a world in Minecraft

Discus and support Computer Crashes everytime I create a world in Minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I always played minecraft on my Pc without any problems, but suddenly, whenever i tried to open minecraft, It would open the games service on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JorgeB.Dantas, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Computer Crashes everytime I create a world in Minecraft

I always played minecraft on my Pc without any problems, but suddenly, whenever i tried to open minecraft, It would open the games service on the microsoft store. I reinstalled minecraft, and it looked like it was working, but once I tried creating a new world the computer crashed. I turned my Pc on again, the world was created but inaccessible and probably corrupted. I deleted the corrupted world and tried creating a new one, but the same thing happened.

What do I do?

:)

JorgeB.Dantas, Apr 21, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for the update!
  3. JorgeB.Dantas Win User

I tried Uninstalling and reinstalling, but I got the same blue screen error CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. I dont know what to do anymore, I already used CCleaner, already updated the drivers, and nothing seems to work. I dont want to format windows just to play minecraft.

More details into the problem, uninstalling is probably not enough to get completely rid of minecraft, because after reinstalling I still had the previously created worlds saved.
  4. JorgeB.Dantas Win User

I might have found the problem. When I uninstall minecraft, windows doesnt get rid of every file generated by it. In %appdata% I could find a file named .minecraft ,which I tried to delete but didn't manage to because there is a corrupted file on it.

On the second attempt of deleting the corrupted file, I got the error code 0x80070091: the file is empty

So, theoretically, if I get rid of this file and then reinstall, it should work.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for the update and that will be the last resort. To uninstall and reinstall the game.
  6. JorgeB.Dantas Win User

Hello, thanks for the reply. It worked for a few minutes, but once I created a new world and started playing to test it, it started showing some weird bugs, like lag spikes, randomly teleporting the character, and finally a windows crash. It's like Minecraft is messing with the windows internal files, and it's causing it to crash. I play other games like Honkai impact 3rd and Elsword, and I don't have any problems with those, I also use the minimum video settings on Minecraft just to make sure it will perform well.

Idk if getting completely rid of Minecraft and reinstalling again will work. The window error code that I got is CRITICAL PROCESS DIED.
Thema:

1. Computer Crashes everytime I create a world in Minecraft - Similar Threads - Computer Crashes everytime

2. Minecraft 1.18 and above will not launch and will crash my computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft 1.18 and above will not launch and will crash my computer: Every time I try to launch Minecraft 1.18 and above (1.19 included) it either gives me a download error or will crash my computer. Nothing has worked so far to fix this, I've tried reinstalling...
  3. I downloaded a game order 9111799027 and my computer crashed so I have to buy again to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I downloaded a game order 9111799027 and my computer crashed so I have to buy again to...: I downloaded a game order 9111799027 and my computer crashed so I have to buy again to install on new computer bf096b21-8c5d-460d-a93a-88c262154668
  4. Computer Crash When I Open Games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Computer Crash When I Open Games.: I open certain games (downloaded from steam (also minecraft java edition) and as soon as i open it, my computer shuts down, my drivers are up to date, ive uninstalled and reinstalled them. ryzen...
  5. issue with computer crashing when playing games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issue with computer crashing when playing games.: for a while the games ive been playing have just been crashing my computer, and ofc ive turned down my settings too the lowest in most of my games but my computer keeps crashing. This wasnt always...
  6. Was installing sea of thieves on xbox app, computer crashed, and lost everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was installing sea of thieves on xbox app, computer crashed, and lost everything: Me and my friend had used to play sea of thieves and decided to give it a try. My friend bought the Xbox game pass and we started installing the application. We decided to play another game while...
  7. Minecraft Xbox Launcher Crashes My Computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox Launcher Crashes My Computer: Hello! I recently installed the Xbox version of the Minecraft launcher, nothing went wrong until today. I needed to restart my game to join my realm after being inactive for to long, then my...
  8. Games on xbox app beta crash my whole computer

in XboX Insiders
    Games on xbox app beta crash my whole computer: When playing any of the games I had on gamepass for my pc inevitably my computer would always do this thing where it basically shuts off leaving my monitor saying it wasn't on though the fans and...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashes the computer randomly

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashes the computer randomly: Hello, I'm trying to play MFS 2020 since release and at first I was able to fly with the Airbus but after I flew the Cessna 152 the game started causing a full crash restart randomly with all...
  10. Every game in Xbox game pass on PC crash my computer and reset it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every game in Xbox game pass on PC crash my computer and reset it: Hello Recently I bought access to Xbox game pass on PC and wanted to test some of its games. First I installed The outer worlds, the game after a few minutes crashing and resetting my whole...